Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/13-forum-announcements/)
-   -   Heresy Online Ownership Change (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/forum-announcements/132681-heresy-online-ownership-change.html)

humakt 12-17-13 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morfangdakka (Post 1461233)
Jezlad, thank you very much for all your hard work over the years to make this a great forum.

Ok mods time to get the cooking oil and bacon out so we can properly welcome phil into the family that is Heresy.

We agreed that we wouldn't use the cooking oil anymore, it stained the carpet last time.

neferhet 12-17-13 08:18 AM

Sounds good to me! Good work, Phil.
And nice to hear thet Jezlad will be around talking bullshit with us :)

Serpion5 12-17-13 09:50 AM

Oh so THAT'S what that new curtained off room was...

I'll be honest, given what I've seen on this site I was just too scared to look behind it myself...

Bravo on the call Jez and Welcome to Heresy Phil! :victory:

Tawa 12-17-13 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humakt (Post 1461553)
We agreed that we wouldn't use the cooking oil anymore, it stained the carpet last time.

And it took me ages to get it out of my hair :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpion5 (Post 1461705)
Oh so THAT'S what that new curtained off room was...
I'll be honest, given what I've seen on this site I was just too scared to look behind it myself...

You're going soft in your old age..... :laugh:

Serpion5 12-17-13 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1461961)
You're going soft in your old age...

Most of the aforementioned terrifying things were me, but I forget them because of my senility...

I'd also like to say Welcome aboard to Phil! :biggrin:

Bayonet 12-17-13 04:11 PM

I for one welcome our new overlords!

humakt 12-17-13 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1461961)
And it took me ages to get it out of my hair :(

Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but that wasn't oil.

MidnightSun 12-17-13 07:57 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Jez, you're a boss.

Philip, it seems you're now the boss.

Dohohohoho!

Welcome aboard!

Old Man78 12-17-13 08:01 PM

Many thanks to Jezled, hip hip hip huzzah, and welcome Philip and what army do you collect? And if you do not collect, the other plastic crack heads hear will soon have you hooked!

admin 12-17-13 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldman78 (Post 1462937)
Many thanks to Jezled, hip hip hip huzzah, and welcome Philip and what army do you collect? And if you do not collect, the other plastic crack heads hear will soon have you hooked!

I have been warned, ha! There are actually a few of us that use this account but I guess I am the primary. Typically if you see a post signed its not from me. It could be one of the support people or one of the techs fixing or testing something.