Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Chaos Marines Army Lists (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/132-chaos-marines-army-lists/)
-   -   CSM (IG allies) going to 4000p (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/chaos-marines-army-lists/130452-csm-ig-allies-going-4000p.html)

whittsy 11-28-13 05:50 AM

I'm not the greatest converter either but as a Nurgle advocate I feel it's something you need to do to make it Nurgly and authentic. Just practice with green stuff, that'd what I'm doing at the moment. Pictures to come soon on my PLOG - anyway, back to your army....

Would you count bikers as foot soldiers? technically not on foot but not really "vehicles" in the sense either, plus nurgle bikers are T6 which is delicious, and you could probably convert them to be riding something nurgly, instead of bikes....

neferhet 11-28-13 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whittsy (Post 1435518)
convert them to be riding something nurgly, instead of bikes

Worms, for instance...easy made with greenstuff

jessedevaan 11-28-13 10:05 PM

Quote:

I'm not the greatest converter either but as a Nurgle advocate I feel it's something you need to do to make it Nurgly and authentic. Just practice with green stuff, that'd what I'm doing at the moment. Pictures to come soon on my PLOG - anyway, back to your army....

I'll check out your PLOG when I get cap, it'll be good to see a fellow Nurgle Army :P

Quote:

Would you count bikers as foot soldiers? technically not on foot but not really "vehicles" in the sense either, plus nurgle bikers are T6 which is delicious, and you could probably convert them to be riding something nurgly, instead of bikes....

Bikes are Fine, so that could work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1435551)

But this could work a whole lot better, only thing is I'll have to make them fast worms :P

jessedevaan 11-29-13 04:45 AM

I've updated the list for my new models, I never owned the IG and have taken them out of the list (to expensive), my new minis have made my list bigger and I should be able to take out tanks with my Power Fists and Lascannons, I also made it more adaptable for CC and Shooting.

Thanks for all your help, I think I'll end up getting some Bikers/Worm Riders and Finish the army with that (And most likely make some mutants out of spare parts)

Now for the Warband name... Bloated Wolves! (maybe not :P )

whittsy 12-03-13 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1435551)

I... might have to do this myself.... >_>

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessedevaan (Post 1435776)
Now for the Warband name... Bloated Wolves! (maybe not )

Bloated Wolves would be cool, you could buy Space Wolves and convert them into nurgle dudes...
If not - what about Pox Spreaders, Fists of Decay, Infected Reach.... possibilities are endless!