Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   40k Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/18-40k-fluff/)
-   -   The founding Grey Knights (new lore and spoilers) (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/40k-fluff/129788-founding-grey-knights-new-lore-spoilers.html)

Brother Lucian 10-26-13 09:41 PM

The founding Grey Knights (new lore and spoilers)

In the just released Pandorax theres new information about the founding members of the Grey Knights

Character Spoiler

Story spoiler

Iraqiel 10-27-13 10:20 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Sweet, that's a nice little pickup. It doesn't mean huge changes to things overall, but it's always nice to flesh out the Grey Knight story a bit. Especially if it leads to the question being asked as to whether the other seven founding members are similarly disposed protecting critically important areas...

Child-of-the-Emperor 10-27-13 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lucian (Post 1426612)

This paves the way for non-psykers (Loken being the obvious example) to become founding members, I guess.

Brother Lucian 10-27-13 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Child-of-the-Emperor (Post 1426738)
This paves the way for non-psykers (Loken being the obvious example) to become founding members, I guess.

Grimdark spoiler, dont read if you want to be suprised.

Over Two Meters Tall! 10-28-13 03:43 PM

The storyline also does an excellent job adding to the tragic and confused storyline of the DA.
Grimdark indeed.

Over Two Meters Tall! 10-28-13 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lucian (Post 1426756)
Grimdark spoiler, dont read if you want to be suprised.

Brother Lucian 10-28-13 03:54 PM

Considering what Fabius is up to in Black Tide, then we know he got plans, big plans. And -this- might just be the bits he is missing to fulfill it. And yes, Abbadon namedrops Fabius as part of his scheme during Pandorax, even if never appears.

piemelke 10-29-13 09:02 AM

I have not read the book, but it seems abbadon is again getting what the wants the and the loyalist losing another strong asset, gets really boring,
pretty curious about the rest of the book,
any updates on the asrael vs kharn thing ?

Brother Lucian 10-29-13 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemelke (Post 1427326)
I have not read the book, but it seems abbadon is again getting what the wants the and the loyalist losing another strong asset, gets really boring,
pretty curious about the rest of the book,
any updates on the asrael vs kharn thing ?

the story

Lord of the Night 11-03-13 03:42 PM

151 Attachment(s)
It gets worse when you read between the lines, not just the book but also the afterword, and it becomes obvious just who Epimetheus actually is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lucian (Post 1426612)
(Though one can argue if Abby was refering to his currently known battle with Loken in Galaxy in Flames, or a future rematch at the Siege of Terra)

Actually you can't argue that. How would Abaddon even know that Loken was a part of that group if he believes Loken died at Istvaan? I think he met Loken again, and what followed is obvious.

LotN