Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Codex: Tyranids Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/127959-codex-tyranids-rumors.html)

Dies Irae 10-31-13 05:46 PM

Pics or didn't happen :grin:

SilverTabby 10-31-13 08:41 PM

It's why my warriors aren't painted and I stopped work on my second Harpy. :wink:

You don't want to believe me? *shrugs* Ok.

Loli 10-31-13 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverTabby (Post 1428220)
It's why my warriors aren't painted and I stopped work on my second Harpy. :wink:

You don't want to believe me? *shrugs* Ok.

I think it's because your rumour lacks crotch sniffing which as we established previously used the core to genuine rumours. :-P

Though I believe you Tabby, but that's because I'm fond of Tabby Cats, and when I see your posts you always remind of them.

SilverTabby 10-31-13 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loli (Post 1428246)
I think it's because your rumour lacks crotch sniffing which as we established previously used the core to genuine rumours. :-P

Though I believe you Tabby, but that's because I'm fond of Tabby Cats, and when I see your posts you always remind of them.

Hmmmm. I have a long haired Ginger moggy, who both washes her own crotch and sheds on me profusely, and that fur will have made its way onto Phil Kelly's coat when I passed him at Bugmans and so will have been inhaled at some point as he put it on. Will that do? :wink:

revilo44 11-01-13 08:15 AM

Some More nid rumor goodness for you guys

Quote:

via Larry Vela on Bols
We rate these possible, coming from mixed sources
Zoanthropes
-Multipart plastic kit makes 3 models.
-Flying bases.
-3 base bodies in the kit, 2 tails are coiled, one is curling slightly forward.
-Back plates and chests are identical for the three. These are wider and slightly taller than the current model. The base tail piece has 2 tiny claws that go on, but are not normal Tyranid ball sockets. The torso has 4 arm sockets. For these models the claw arms are similar to hormagaunt claws, but shorter. Kit contains a dozen arms, most are retracted, four are extended out. All are small atrophied limbs compared to other Tyranids. Two rows of back-vents.
- Multipart heads. There are separate pieces per head to make the mouths have more dimension. One has its tongue out, curling to the side. One closed mouth, one mouth is wide open. The head plate is wider and has a spiked ridge. The brains are exposed, no eyes.
-Tail loses the current model's spiked end.
-Slightly larger than the current model.
-Fundamentally an evolutionary kit from the current Zoanthrope to meet the requirements of injected plastic production.
Full Tyranid Rumor Roundup

Loli 11-01-13 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revilo44 (Post 1428327)
Some More nid rumor goodness for you guys

~Hmm, so this set of descriptions is ONLY for the zoanthrope, but I'm betting there is an alternative critter in that kit. Venomthrope maybe - or something entirely new?

Didn't you post this on a different page or is there a slight difference i am missing?

Dies Irae 11-01-13 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverTabby (Post 1428282)
Hmmmm. I have a long haired Ginger moggy, who both washes her own crotch and sheds on me profusely, and that fur will have made its way onto Phil Kelly's coat when I passed him at Bugmans and so will have been inhaled at some point as he put it on. Will that do? :wink:

Cat-induced reverse crotch-snifing? Alright, seems solid enough.
By the way, do you still work on your Tyranid army? I used to follow it on Relicnews but I have not been there in ages.

bitsandkits 11-01-13 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loli (Post 1428328)
Didn't you post this on a different page or is there a slight difference i am missing?

maden maniac posted it two days ago on page seven,it was what started the crotch sniffing chat

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Geist 11-02-13 10:02 PM

via Larry Vela on BoLS
Quote:

We rate these possible, coming from mixed sources

Tyranid Named Characters

Unique Tyranid creatures are unique per detachment. For for example 2 Dooms, 2 Swarmlords, etc... at 2k, representing a very rare breed but something that each HiveFleet knows how to create in extremis.

Loli 11-02-13 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geist (Post 1428679)
via Larry Vela on BoLS

Meh. See no reason why you would ever need to double up on the 'Nid characters aside from Doom and possibly DL if he gets a boost.

Not sure if it's because the rumours have been crap thus far but I can't believe how disinterested I am in the update for an army I actually play. *sigh*