Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Codex: Tyranids Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/127959-codex-tyranids-rumors.html)

bitsandkits 10-30-13 04:21 PM

Well the description of the zonethrope kit is cool and all but they pretty much described any multipart plastic tyranid kit but made the parts zonethrope parts. Im not saying its fake im just saying that rumour wouldnt be hard to make up, you could just as easy say" biovore kit will be three models, they are on 60mm bases ,slightly larger than the fine cast , comes with a variety of spore mines and a new varient ripper with wings, the cannons are seperate from the torso and are clearly a seperate creature, there is also parts to make the pyrovore and a third at this point un known varient, maybe some form of AA?"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Loli 10-30-13 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1427808)
Well the description of the zonethrope kit is cool and all but they pretty much described any multipart plastic tyranid kit but made the parts zonethrope parts. Im not saying its fake im just saying that rumour wouldnt be hard to make up, you could just as easy say" biovore kit will be three models, they are on 60mm bases ,slightly larger than the fine cast , comes with a variety of spore mines and a new varient ripper with wings, the cannons are seperate from the torso and are clearly a seperate creature, there is also parts to make the pyrovore and a third at this point un known varient, maybe some form of AA?"

Best rumour yet. So accurate!

bitsandkits 10-30-13 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loli (Post 1427819)
Best rumour yet. So accurate!

Cheers ;) I heard it from a bloke who knows someone whos dog sniffed Jes Goodwins crotch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Loli 10-30-13 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1427835)
Cheers ;) I heard it from a bloke who knows someone whos dog sniffed Jes Goodwins crotch.

Ahhh, I hear similar from my best friends friends cousin who has an inside source at GW so can corroborate your rumour from the bloke wit the crotch sniffing fetish.

bitsandkits 10-30-13 06:46 PM

From my extensive research almost all rumours about GW releases originate from a sniffed crotch

Bindi Baji 10-30-13 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1427808)

How about plastic harridans and haruspexes....................
is that exciting enough?........

.................................................. ..............................sadly I made those up

bitsandkits 10-30-13 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindi Baji (Post 1427860)
How about plastic harridans and haruspexes....................
is that exciting enough?........

.................................................. ..............................sadly I made those up

You should have sniffed a crotch first then your rumour would be genuine

Bindi Baji 10-30-13 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1427897)
You should have sniffed a crotch first then your rumour would be genuine

I tried that and minutes later a legal team turned up with an NDA

Shandathe 10-30-13 11:37 PM

That wasn't an NDA, that was a restraining order :)

SilverTabby 10-31-13 05:34 PM

Well, if we're in the market for "my mate's mate, who might just have a connection somewhere at GW" rumours, how about a sighting of Warriors with plastic boneswords, and a large plastic winged creature that wasn't a Hive Tyrant.

This was about 6 months ago though, so not at all at the time the book would have been in production and EM painting the figures... :wink: