Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/13-forum-announcements/)
-   -   Free Suppporter Account For Active Newbies (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/forum-announcements/125347-free-suppporter-account-active-newbies.html)

Jezlad 06-06-13 01:24 PM

Free Suppporter Account For Active Newbies

New members (less than a month on the site) to the forum that post 25 or more times will now be given a months free supporter access.

The checks and changes will be made once per week to give everyone a fair shot at the privilege.

:victory:

Romero's Own 06-06-13 02:15 PM

Nice idea Jez, should help to encourage people to stay and give them a tantalizing taste of what it means to be a subscriber.

TechPr1est 06-06-13 07:28 PM

indeed

what exactly do supporters get?

i know they get to change the colour of their name and edit the small text underneath their name where it says senior/junior member and im pretty sure there is a subforum that only supporters can access

but is that it?

holy shit i just realised this is my 666th post

Romero's Own 06-06-13 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechPr1est (Post 1381152)
my 666th post

EVIL!! :wild:

Go and post again before the devil consumes your soul....

JAMOB 06-06-13 07:48 PM

This is actually a really interesting idea... could this work for us oldsters too or no? Either way great way to start people subscribing.

Zion 06-06-13 07:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TechPr1est (Post 1381152)
indeed

what exactly do supporters get?

i know they get to change the colour of their name and edit the small text underneath their name where it says senior/junior member and im pretty sure there is a subforum that only supporters can access

but is that it?

holy shit i just realised this is my 666th post

Supporters automatically are shown in light blue, they can have custom titles, access to the Endgame and there is also a chatbox too.

And 666 isn't the only one to worry about. 777 is when Nurgle will show up with presents, 888 when Khorne pays a visit to borrow a skull-ful of blood, and at 999 Slaanesh gives you a French Tickler delivered to your backdoor.

Tawa 06-06-13 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 1381161)
and at 999 Slaanesh gives you a French Tickler delivered to your backdoor.

Dammit! :ireful2:

gothik 06-06-13 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1381222)
Dammit! :ireful2:

sad you missed that huh? :grin::laugh:

Zion 06-06-13 10:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gothik (Post 1381243)

Knowing Tawa he's just mad that he had to give Slaanesh the Tickler instead.

Tawa 06-06-13 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothik (Post 1381243)

Not fair..... :cray: