Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Heresy Online Competitions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/41-heresy-online-competitions/)
-   -   Ultimate Unit Game: Retro Edition #3 - All Rounder (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/heresy-online-competitions/125316-ultimate-unit-game-retro-edition-3-all-rounder.html)

High_Seraph 06-27-13 11:21 PM

Great a filler unit. Well I may be out again in the first round. Won't be able to settle it with ya this time Return unless we both get through the first round and get paired against each other again.

Nero Genesis 06-28-13 12:49 AM

How long until the results of the first round?

Archon Dan 06-28-13 07:11 AM

You need to be patient, Nero. He has to have time to do the rolling, compile the results, write a summary for each fight and post it here, with a list of next round's match-ups. It's a time consuming process, if you look back at the older games. Each round takes about a week, maybe longer, depending on how busy Spanner is with personal life off Heresy.

returnoftheclown 06-28-13 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High_Seraph (Post 1390515)
Great a filler unit. Well I may be out again in the first round. Won't be able to settle it with ya this time Return unless we both get through the first round and get paired against each other again.

We will just have to glare mencingly at each other from across the battlefield :threaten:

And that's not the attitude of the weakling servants of the corpse emperor! Your back has finally be broken, join us! :grin:

Nero Genesis 06-28-13 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archon Dan (Post 1390594)
You need to be patient, Nero. He has to have time to do the rolling, compile the results, write a summary for each fight and post it here, with a list of next round's match-ups. It's a time consuming process, if you look back at the older games. Each round takes about a week, maybe longer, depending on how busy Spanner is with personal life off Heresy.

By no means was I being impatient. I was just wondering how long before I can stick my head back in.

spanner94ezekiel 06-28-13 10:24 AM

I'll have the results for this round up hopefully by Monday. :)

High_Seraph 06-28-13 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnoftheclown (Post 1390603)
We will just have to glare mencingly at each other from across the battlefield :threaten:

And that's not the attitude of the weakling servants of the corpse emperor! Your back has finally be broken, join us! :grin:

Glare menacingly across a battlefield?

I'M DOING THAT NOW!!!!!
I was being civil but now, I will destroy your pathetic leagions of traitors ye foul smear against the light of the empy!

MetalHandkerchief 06-28-13 10:21 PM

I'm facing Zodd eh? Would be awesome if I knew what Zodd picked.

It's probably something winny with power armour, he tends to be very predictable.

*Radiates glare of annoyance*

returnoftheclown 06-28-13 10:26 PM

How dare you address me that way you loyalist scum! The galaxy will burn, and your souls reaped for the glory of chaos!!!

MidnightSun 06-28-13 10:35 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Grokfog eh? I hope you brought Flamers...

Midnight


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Powered by the Emperor of Man.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome