Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Heresy Online Competitions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/41-heresy-online-competitions/)
-   -   Ultimate Unit Game: Retro Edition #3 - All Rounder (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/heresy-online-competitions/125316-ultimate-unit-game-retro-edition-3-all-rounder.html)

Grokfog 07-04-13 12:45 AM

Moral of this game? Bring more bodies!

Nero Genesis 07-04-13 01:16 AM

Well then I know where to assign my 6's to hit then.

The Sturk 07-04-13 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Blood (Post 1392561)
Oh wow, just noticed routines got 2 meltas. This could hurt....

I had 4 meltas but you beat me :P

Angel of Blood 07-04-13 04:16 AM

Well if I get through those two melta shots, combat should be mildly interesting for routine ^^

spanner94ezekiel 07-04-13 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sturk (Post 1392630)
I had 4 meltas but you beat me :P

Aye but three of them missed. :laugh:

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH 07-06-13 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanner94ezekiel (Post 1392356)
Well what were the chances...

CattleBruiser - 30 Ork Boyz (2 Big Shootaz, Nob w/ Power Klaw)
AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH - 30 Ork Boyz (2 Big Shootaz, Nob w/ Power Klaw)

Ahahahahahahahahaa!!! WTF? What are the chances indeed. You might as well have flipped a coin on that one.

Cattlebruiser - Great fight ya smarky git. I likes it when ya boyz get stukk in good an' all and ya boyz shure browt a good fightin.
But I kinda feel ashamed, I only picked the boyz because I forgot sending Spanner an entry so I just quickly decided to bring something from the one army i consistently lose to. Apparently that was a good move.

CattleBruiser 07-06-13 05:18 AM

bringing orks is always a good move! and remember, Orkses never lose a battle.

now, you have to go out and win the competition. I won't be losing to anyone less.

MidnightSun 07-06-13 10:37 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Hard luck Grokfog, you can be as Chosen as you like but a choppa to the face still stings like a bitch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnoftheclown (Post 1392372)
Hard lines Warsmith7752!

It appears Midnight that I might be slightly outnumbered...

Here's to the Power Klaw, and an inexhaustible number of ablative wounds!

Midnight

High_Seraph 07-08-13 06:18 AM

Almost forgot about this with all the damn drama. Happy to see I got through though. :biggrin: Oh and look who is going to lose to me again if he makes it through return?

returnoftheclown 07-08-13 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High_Seraph (Post 1393729)
Almost forgot about this with all the damn drama. Happy to see I got through though. :biggrin: Oh and look who is going to lose to me again if he makes it through return?

I would be more concerned about you not making it Seraph. Do not fret though, I'll be sure to crush your pathetic minions if we meet! :grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightSun (Post 1393451)
Here's to the Power Klaw, and an inexhaustible number of ablative wounds!

Ah yes, forgot about that! Its going to be a game of whack the weasel I can tell. You still have a fair amount of shooting though, even with orkish aim. Shame about not having challenges, you would have quite a few re-rolls on hand.