Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Space Marine RUMORS Updated: 29/05/2013 (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/124680-space-marine-rumors-updated-29-05-2013-a.html)

Dave T Hobbit 05-23-13 03:49 PM

This is giving me flashbacks to the Codex: Renegades and Codex:Legions rumours.

Vaz 05-23-13 04:14 PM

I've heard that the Iyanden Codex is just a painting guide or similar, no inclusion of rules, just pure fluff, background, and painting, so no "pay-to-win" mentality.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

disambc 05-23-13 04:46 PM

Hmmmmmm.. the future of Codex Supplement:Black Templars and GK Supplement: Sisters......

Xabre 05-23-13 05:09 PM

I'm not sold on the Contemptors. I dont see GW putting it into their codex and forcing FW to drop them from all of their books. And we know that Horus Heresy is gonna be huge... do you really see them already releasing Betrayal with 'see newest Codex for rules for this unit'?

d3m01iti0n 05-23-13 05:32 PM

GW: doing it wrong again. Update your old books, then play around with new ideas. BT and SoB are STILL waiting, and every 6th book out there didnt need an update before them. What a piss poor operation they have going over there.

Words_of_Truth 05-23-13 05:38 PM

I believe there is going to be a new Contemptor, it's the siege variant afaik, I saw a picture of it with the siege weapon attached.

The next FW book won't have corax in, as it only has Iron Hands, Word Bearers, Night Lords and Salamanders in. So he was possibly mixing Corax up with Night Haunter.

Bindi Baji 05-23-13 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3m01iti0n (Post 1374134)
GW: doing it wrong again.

that is if of course if they are doing it,
don't attack something based on a rumour

Quote:

What a piss poor operation they have going over there

oh dear:laugh:

I'm led to believe my little pony do not have any issues with codexes or army books, just a suggestion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xabre (Post 1374128)
I'm not sold on the Contemptors. I dont see GW putting it into their codex

IF they were in the codex it would be just as a model I imagine that could be "used as"

d3m01iti0n 05-23-13 06:20 PM

Rumor or no rumor, they have been doing it wrong, and will continue to do so. Thats my prediction for 2013/2014. You lost me with the little girl's toy reference though. Not sure where that was going. If it was regarding Hasbro, I sold my massive GI Joe collection to start up 40K and those guys definitely delivered what the fans wanted.

Suijin 05-23-13 08:04 PM

Quote:

GW: doing it wrong again. Update your old books, then play around with new ideas. BT and SoB are STILL waiting, and every 6th book out there didnt need an update before them. What a piss poor operation they have going over there.

As much as I would like a SoB codex, I feel you are wrong in your statement. SoB and BT require the most work model-wise and probably even mid to high on the rules. This means they make the most sense for GW to do last as it is the most work for the same money. Also it gives them more time to do those 2.

Boc 05-23-13 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy (Post 1374001)
Oh prob going to be a large Contemptor dread as well.

This is what got my jollies off... need more dreads! Bigger dreads, smaller dreads, an army of dreads!