Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   For whose who hate Outcast dead time leap - listen to the Wolf Hunt (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/124546-whose-who-hate-outcast-dead-time-leap-listen-wolf-hunt.html)

Anakwanar 05-20-13 01:48 PM

For whose who hate Outcast dead time leap - listen to the Wolf Hunt

Guys, for those who hate McNeils time leap at Outcast dead novel - listen to the Wolf Hunt audio drama, which were sold at Horus Heresy Weekender. I know that McNeil is miss or hit - but this explanation is brilliant:good: Doctor who is slowly smoking himself to the death at the corner, listening to this.
Prepare yourself - it is worth it :mrgreen:

Angel of Blood 05-20-13 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anakwanar (Post 1372468)
Guys, for those who hate McNeils time leap at Outcast dead novel - listen to the Wolf Hunt audio drama, which were sold at Horus Heresy Weekender. I know that McNeil is miss or hit - but this explanation is brilliant:good: Doctor who is slowly smoking himself to the death at the corner, listening to this.
Prepare yourself - it is worth it :mrgreen:

Any chance of a spoiler synopsis? I won't be listening to it, as I can never, ever stand audio dramas.

Child-of-the-Emperor 05-20-13 02:58 PM

Would you mind giving us plot details in spoiler tags?

March of Time 05-20-13 04:06 PM

The MP 3 version is now on sale on the Black Library website.

Vaz 05-20-13 06:12 PM

Fuck paying for some guy reading a book that I have a pair of perfectly good eyes that do his job for him.

I'm not a 6 year old ADHD fucktard after all.

I'm 7 years old.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

The Meddler 05-20-13 07:04 PM

Yeah, books all the way. I like being able to read at my own pace, whether that's skim-reading or takingg my time.

aaronspuler 05-20-13 07:19 PM

Who's the artist for the cover art on the website?

bobss 05-20-13 07:22 PM

For those of us who want to read it, we'll just have to wait for future Scripts volumes.

In fairness to McNeill I remember this subject being brought up on his blog shortly after the book's release, to which he roughly replied, ''Remember, not everything is what it seems.'' If we take that and this at face value, then fair enough. But I do wonder why this couldn't have just been answered or made clearer in the book itself. But, again, I haven't experienced the audio so I'm in no position to talk.

Apfeljunge 05-20-13 08:34 PM

Stephen74 05-21-13 03:10 PM

Nothing wrong with audio books at all. However, I would never listen to them at home if I can read a book. I travel a lot so they are fantastic to listen to in the car.

They should release all stuff in book, e-book and audio though to cater for everyone's tastes. I could really do with the First Heretic on Audio.