Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Project Logs (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/35-project-logs/)
-   -   Ponyhammer 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/project-logs/123077-ponyhammer-40k.html)

Pusser 04-09-13 07:34 PM

Ponyhammer 40k

4 Attachment(s)
Let me just dig a hole to hide in while you see my creations of heresy

Just because this is the ultimate heresy...

My love for the Night Lords is no secret...
Attachment 959938767

One thing led to another
Attachment 959938766

I even took a crack at the Emperor himself
Attachment 959938765

and when I started using Grey Stuff, it became so damn easy to make things like robes
Attachment 959938763

... I have more if you want to expose yourself to it

LukeValantine 04-09-13 09:21 PM

This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.

Orochi 04-09-13 09:32 PM

This is a joke I don't get.

wut?

Chaosftw 04-10-13 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orochi (Post 1357307)

wut?

I don't think its a joke.. its just someone stepping outside the box and being creative. imho it sure beats those pink necrons and what not.

CubanNecktie 04-10-13 01:10 AM

is this some brony thing?

JAMOB 04-10-13 01:26 AM

this is beautiful. omnissah protect

The Son of Horus 04-10-13 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanNecktie (Post 1357360)

Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...

Battman 04-10-13 02:43 AM

Hahaha this is just funny seen pictures people have drawn but theses are better :D well done

Pusser 04-10-13 05:33 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine (Post 1357304)
This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.

Thank you kindly, Sir. I most definitely will

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orochi (Post 1357307)

wut?

it is a kind of kit-bashing I guess?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaosftw (Post 1357355)
I don't think its a joke.. its just someone stepping outside the box and being creative. imho it sure beats those pink necrons and what not.

did someone say... necrons? ... and I have stepped so far out of the box that I need a map to find it again

Attachment 959938776

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanNecktie (Post 1357360)

Technically, it'd be a Pegasister thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMOB (Post 1357363)
this is beautiful. omnissah protect

*tips imaginary hat*

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Son of Horus (Post 1357364)
Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...

:grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battman (Post 1357377)
Hahaha this is just funny seen pictures people have drawn but theses are better :D well done

Thank you! Here are some more...

Pre-heresy Salamander with Chainfist (chain-hoof?)
Attachment 959938775

The One Heresy to Rule them All: My Little Khorne 'zerker (World Eater)
Attachment 959938777

and of course an Ultra-smurf.
When I showed my local gamestore clerk a picture of this one, he laughed so hard that it ended up on his facebook.
The next time I came to the store, he asked if he could buy it for a friend of his who were coming visiting.

The holes in the helmet were due to some unfortunate air bubbles (it was one of my first ponies and I had no idea what to do to fix it. I know what could have been done now, but the pony is already sitting on a desk somewhere in England and belongs to a friend of my local game store clerk :wink:
Attachment 959938778

and I can add as bonus info that aside from the Empress of Ponykind (the big gold one up there), the ponies are using original shoulders and chests. I use bitz whenever I can (because I really aren't that experienced with Grey stuff that I can sculpt big things it and still make it look vaguely familiar to anything from GW )

The ponies are on average little over 2 inches / 5 cm tall (the Emperor being just under 3 inches / almost 8 cm)

(and yes... I have more beyond these as well)

Ring Master "Honka" 04-10-13 03:59 PM

oh good god not again. the ponies are back i thought the therapy would get rid of them.
but they just keep coming back

Haskanael 04-10-13 04:22 PM

I advise exterminatus.

revilo44 04-10-13 06:27 PM

It is so good it is wrong. Think you should a space wolf next

JAMOB 04-10-13 06:38 PM

If you were to do a BA one my life would be complete. If you were to then sell it on ebay for a reasonable price, I could die right then and be happy. *hint hint*

Once again, excellent work.

Pusser 04-10-13 08:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ring Master "Honka" (Post 1357559)
oh good god not again. the ponies are back i thought the therapy would get rid of them.
but they just keep coming back

Just like weeds...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haskanael (Post 1357576)
I advise exterminatus.

With fire (the melting point of ponies is pretty low)

Quote:

Originally Posted by revilo44 (Post 1357626)
It is so good it is wrong. Think you should a space wolf next

Like this one?
Attachment 959938786
(one of my best imo. This guy was sold within three weeks of going into the display case)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMOB (Post 1357629)
If you were to do a BA one my life would be complete. If you were to then sell it on ebay for a reasonable price, I could die right then and be happy. *hint hint*

Once again, excellent work.

I may or may not have that one pending (I need some bitz to make the one I have in mind)

but here are some others to keep you guys entertained

My first shot at a space wolf. I killed it with fire, cut off its head and remade it to the one posted above.
Attachment 959938785

Blood Raven. Had to be done. One day the tail will be fixed (it is made of polystyrene glue and wire and the paint wouldn't stick).
Attachment 959938787

and here's a custom chapter mascot I painted for a guy who saw my ponies on another site and asked if I could make one for him... He got it for the previousley mentioned reasonable price :D
Attachment 959938784

(and yes, I still have more)

JAMOB 04-10-13 09:13 PM

Absolutely beautiful. What bits would you need for the BA one?

Gothic 04-11-13 08:42 AM

91 Attachment(s)
I couldn't find the price I'm tempted by da and zerkers, but deathwatch one would be cool hint ;)

neferhet 04-11-13 08:59 AM

Oh god...you are mad!!!! :shok:

Gothic 04-11-13 09:05 AM

91 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1357787)

Yep but I was gonna see if he could make a dreadnought one to use in my army.

Pusser 04-11-13 12:20 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMOB (Post 1357669)
Absolutely beautiful. What bits would you need for the BA one?

a pair of Sanguinary Guard shoulders and/or wings. I may go ahead and make one out of a Pegasus where I just don't remove the wings. But it is not high on the list of things to do

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothic (Post 1357784)
I couldn't find the price I'm tempted by da and zerkers, but deathwatch one would be cool hint ;)

I have a Deathwatch or two onmy mind...

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1357787)

Quite!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothic (Post 1357788)
Yep but I was gonna see if he could make a dreadnought one to use in my army.

(she) ... and Dreadnought is pending that I get my hands on an Alicorn model (the Emperor up there is an Alicorn) and get a bunch of bitz for it :D It is not high on the priority list right now... but neither was the Deadpool / Pinkie Pie, and that one was done in one sitting once the inspiration struck.

let's see... what do we have left?

Apothecary Redheart (colours from the pony Nurse Redheart from the series)
Attachment 959938805

A Ultramarine Techmarine.. that one was a pain in the butt to balance.
Attachment 959938806

and of course an entire squad Night Lords that I use for games (fielding them either in the whole group of 8 as Marines or in a smaller group as Bikers.. they have 4 legs after all)
Attachment 959938808

and then I have a Work in Progress; a PonyNid
Attachment 959938807

and then we reach the end of my 40k themed happy bunch.... for now.

CubanNecktie 04-11-13 07:48 PM

El diablo.

Pusser 04-13-13 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The old metal models are pretty damn heavy and it took some fiddling for me to figure out how to work it and how to make it all work together with the upper body of a pony. (I never worked metal models before)

Next challenge was the colour scheme.
I initially wanted to make it Hivefleet Kraken, but it just didn't look right, so after a few attempts of painting and re-painting (and adding slime and removing it again), I stripped off the paint (very carefully, the spines on the back turned out to be rather fragile) and started over with these colours.

I am much more pleased with this result.

I am open for suggestions on what to do next :D

Attachment 959938820

rich11762 04-13-13 07:50 PM

It brought a smile to my face after a tough week so mate your sound in my books

Pusser 04-13-13 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich11762 (Post 1358531)
It brought a smile to my face after a tough week so mate your sound in my books

*tips imaginary hat*
Glad I could turn your frown upside down :chuffed:

Gothic 04-15-13 01:10 PM

91 Attachment(s)
I love the ponies don't get me wrong, then I saw this pic and thought of your plog which made me chuckle.

Pusser 04-27-13 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothic (Post 1358927)
I love the ponies don't get me wrong, then I saw this pic and thought of your plog which made me chuckle.

My ponies just want to dismantle other ponies to ;)

And here is the newest one of the bunch: WAAAGH!

I magnetized this little bugger (for easier painting and removal of the snotling rider)

Attachment 959938939

Ddraig Cymry 04-27-13 08:10 PM

jonileth 04-28-13 02:10 AM

I'm going to put this out there upfront... I don't get the whole Brony/MLP fetish that the internet seems to have and I don't think I ever will. However...

The fact that you've taken a great deal of time to put that much soul into something so ridiculous is commendable. Also, the fact that you can shrug off the troll hate is also admirable. I won't advocate stopping this freak menagerie as it is your hobby and you can do as you will, but I'll be damned if if I allow such things to survive the wrath of my pyramids of rape (Monoliths) should I ever do battle with such things. The void will take them, I promise you...

Ferrous_Ironclaw 05-02-13 11:14 AM

totally awesome. totally.
really like the ponynid. a bloody, diseased, and mangled death guard pony would be cool to see

Pusser 05-02-13 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ddraig Cymry (Post 1362852)

PUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonileth (Post 1362941)
The void will take them, I promise you...

I accept the invitation to a game, should we ever meet :)
I will prepare my ponies for slaughter!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrous_Ironclaw (Post 1364380)
totally awesome. totally.
really like the ponynid. a bloody, diseased, and mangled death guard pony would be cool to see

I... like that idea.
I totally like it!

I'll put a diseased Death Guard Nurgle Pony on the list... when I am done with this Cthulhu pony ( It will go well with the Dr Whooves and My Little Deadpool).

Pictures of a Death Guard pony will be posted here when it is done :D

Pusser 05-06-13 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Farseer pony is almost done.
In the meantime, have a non-40k pony; My Little Cthulhu
Attachment 959939000

And it is on E-bay too for a (by my definition) reasonable price
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=251272206485

Pusser 05-08-13 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Aaaaaaaand Farseer is done. From Craftworld Equus (because it turns out I suck at painting Eldar with regular Craftworld colours)

Attachment 959939021

Next up is a Deathgurd Plague Pony (or a Dreadnought, depending on my level of inspiration)

the_barwn 05-08-13 07:25 PM

what about an angry pony or would it destroy itself??

Pusser 05-08-13 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_barwn (Post 1366496)
what about an angry pony or would it destroy itself??

I tried making one, but it grabbed my paint brush and proceeded trying to stab the rest of my collection.
I had to put it down.
With fire
And glue.
it did not appreciate the irony

VanAlberict 05-08-13 08:24 PM

can't wait to see a nurgle pony XD

Chaosftw 05-08-13 09:03 PM

LMAO as if these are still coming in. I got an email saying this was updated and I was like 'No way' so I had to check for myself.

Pusser 05-11-13 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VanAlberict (Post 1366522)
can't wait to see a nurgle pony XD

Work in Progress:
Attachment 959939034
Tomorrow i'll do some painting
Please ignore the fact that the entire head is basically covered in liquid greenstuff. I ran out of fresh scapel blades and couldn't do anything else to smooth that damned soft pony head after I cut off the horn (it was a unicorn) and mane
Muzzle, tail, elbow/knee plates and shoulder decoration (and the relief Nurgle mark on the other flank) are greystuff.
Shoulders are actual space marine shoulderpads (blank ones)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaosftw (Post 1366559)
LMAO as if these are still coming in. I got an email saying this was updated and I was like 'No way' so I had to check for myself.

Happy to be of service :biggrin:
Don't unsubscribe... the plague marine may show up at any time now.

Pusser 05-12-13 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaand Nurgle Pony is done.

Feedback is much appreciated, since I never painted a plague marine before. (I find Nurgle to be so utterly creepy that I don't have any of them in my Night Lords army)

Attachment 959939057

VanAlberict 05-12-13 09:37 PM

:D thats amazing and hilarious

Battman 05-13-13 12:23 AM

Hahaha more funny ponys

Pusser 05-18-13 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VanAlberict (Post 1368626)
:D thats amazing and hilarious

Thank you!
Don't tune out, there is more to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battman (Post 1368683)
Hahaha more funny ponys

More and more and MORE.

and now for some srs bsns

In the proccess of making my newest one, I found that the only way to pose the head was to have it tilted slightly down. That means that she needs to be based at a slight incline if the awesomeness of it is to be fully appreciated.
But what kind of base?
Any ideas to a fitting theme for this one?
Attachment 959939110

(It is a Work in Progress. I still need some details added on the pony herself - besides the base - before she can be considered done)