Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Project Logs (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/35-project-logs/)
-   -   Ponyhammer 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/project-logs/123077-ponyhammer-40k.html)

Pusser 04-09-13 08:34 PM

Ponyhammer 40k

4 Attachment(s)
Let me just dig a hole to hide in while you see my creations of heresy

Just because this is the ultimate heresy...

My love for the Night Lords is no secret...
Attachment 959938767

One thing led to another
Attachment 959938766

I even took a crack at the Emperor himself
Attachment 959938765

and when I started using Grey Stuff, it became so damn easy to make things like robes
Attachment 959938763

... I have more if you want to expose yourself to it

LukeValantine 04-09-13 10:21 PM

This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.

Orochi 04-09-13 10:32 PM

This is a joke I don't get.

wut?

Chaosftw 04-10-13 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orochi (Post 1357307)

wut?

I don't think its a joke.. its just someone stepping outside the box and being creative. imho it sure beats those pink necrons and what not.

CubanNecktie 04-10-13 02:10 AM

is this some brony thing?

JAMOB 04-10-13 02:26 AM

this is beautiful. omnissah protect

The Son of Horus 04-10-13 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanNecktie (Post 1357360)

Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...

Battman 04-10-13 03:43 AM

Hahaha this is just funny seen pictures people have drawn but theses are better :D well done

Pusser 04-10-13 06:33 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine (Post 1357304)
This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.

Thank you kindly, Sir. I most definitely will

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orochi (Post 1357307)

wut?

it is a kind of kit-bashing I guess?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaosftw (Post 1357355)
I don't think its a joke.. its just someone stepping outside the box and being creative. imho it sure beats those pink necrons and what not.

did someone say... necrons? ... and I have stepped so far out of the box that I need a map to find it again

Attachment 959938776

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanNecktie (Post 1357360)

Technically, it'd be a Pegasister thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMOB (Post 1357363)
this is beautiful. omnissah protect

*tips imaginary hat*

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Son of Horus (Post 1357364)
Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...

:grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battman (Post 1357377)
Hahaha this is just funny seen pictures people have drawn but theses are better :D well done

Thank you! Here are some more...

Pre-heresy Salamander with Chainfist (chain-hoof?)
Attachment 959938775

The One Heresy to Rule them All: My Little Khorne 'zerker (World Eater)
Attachment 959938777

and of course an Ultra-smurf.
When I showed my local gamestore clerk a picture of this one, he laughed so hard that it ended up on his facebook.
The next time I came to the store, he asked if he could buy it for a friend of his who were coming visiting.

The holes in the helmet were due to some unfortunate air bubbles (it was one of my first ponies and I had no idea what to do to fix it. I know what could have been done now, but the pony is already sitting on a desk somewhere in England and belongs to a friend of my local game store clerk :wink:
Attachment 959938778

and I can add as bonus info that aside from the Empress of Ponykind (the big gold one up there), the ponies are using original shoulders and chests. I use bitz whenever I can (because I really aren't that experienced with Grey stuff that I can sculpt big things it and still make it look vaguely familiar to anything from GW )

The ponies are on average little over 2 inches / 5 cm tall (the Emperor being just under 3 inches / almost 8 cm)

(and yes... I have more beyond these as well)

Ring Master "Honka" 04-10-13 04:59 PM

oh good god not again. the ponies are back i thought the therapy would get rid of them.
but they just keep coming back