Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Black Legion Series (ADB) (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/122786-black-legion-series-adb.html)

Lord of the Night 03-31-13 11:21 AM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by forkmaster (Post 1354255)
It appears the main character of the series will be a former Thousand Sons-Astartes, turning Black Legion! :)

Yep, here's what we know about him so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADB
The main character, at Abaddon's right hand and who will become one of the Black Legion's founders, is Iskandar Khayon - a Thousand Son, though he has many, many, many titles by 999.M41, and hardly anyone knows his real name by then. He was in the Thousand Sons' inner circle of command, and unsuccessfully tried to stop the Rubric.

He definitely sounds interesting.

LotN

sadLor 03-31-13 06:41 PM

Brand new character? I can't remember him from Prospero Burns or a Thousand Sons...But it's been awhile since I've read those.

Myen'Tal 03-31-13 08:18 PM

Oh, this definitely seems interesting, I'm sure it will be great:ok:!

Lord of the Night 03-31-13 09:08 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sadLor (Post 1354349)
Brand new character? I can't remember him from Prospero Burns or a Thousand Sons...But it's been awhile since I've read those.

He's not in the Heresy series, and according to ADB he probably won't be.

LotN

Child-of-the-Emperor 03-31-13 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 1354381)
He's not in the Heresy series, and according to ADB he probably won't be.

LotN

Good. I don't half hate it when authors (McNeill) constantly regurgitate characters.

gothik 03-31-13 11:11 PM

i for one cant wait for this, its about time the Black Legion got its shot, maybe some old faces will appeear like Widowmaker cause he was one of my favs from the lunar Wolves/SOH

Lord of the Night 03-31-13 11:19 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gothik (Post 1354411)
i for one cant wait for this, its about time the Black Legion got its shot, maybe some old faces will appeear like Widowmaker cause he was one of my favs from the lunar Wolves/SOH

Well ADB did confirm that Falkus Kibre survived the Heresy in Soul Hunter, he was still leading Abaddon's Terminator elite. If I had to guess i'd say he'll likely be in the Black Legion series.

LotN

Brother Subtle 04-01-13 04:29 AM

I hope each edition gets a first run hardcover like Pariah, Priests of Mars etc. I really like the non-dust jacket hardcovers BL produce. Even better if i can get them from BookDepos.

I'm pretty sure the Gaunts Ghosts series started out this way.

forkmaster 04-01-13 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 1354263)
Yep, here's what we know about him so far.

He definitely sounds interesting.

LotN

If he didn't support the Rubric and hated the results it gives a pretty good reason to abbadon his own Legion! :) Man I am SO excited!

Kaspar Mayer 04-01-13 03:45 PM

I am pretty excited for this series. Even more so if it becomes a long running series. It looks like ADB can take things pretty much anywhere he wants to (and over a 10,000 year period, that can be pretty far). Now the wait for The Talon of Horus. This may be the first series I buy everything in hardcover.