Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/13-forum-announcements/)
-   -   March 2013 Member of the Month - Member's Choice (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/forum-announcements/122187-march-2013-member-month-members-choice.html)

Boc 03-09-13 03:59 PM

March 2013 Member of the Month - Member's Choice

For March we thought a return of the members choice nominations would be a plan of worth.

This is a one member one nomination deal,
so save any second nominations for another month, we will be doing members choice threads quarterly.

Your nominations must be someone that does not already have the award.
You can include Staff if you should want, despite the jazzy coloured names and responsibility, they are still members same as everyone else.

Here is the list of previous recipients:
Jezlad, Viscount Vash, DarkTower, Red Orc, djinn24, Commissar Ploss, Vaz, darkreever, squeek, MaidenManiac, Chaosftw, MadCowCrazy, TheKingElessar, LTP, Euphrati, Varakir, Aramoro, Dave T Hobbit, Serpion5, SGMAlice, Zion, Boc

Please don't nominate yourselves, someone always does and lets be honest here, it makes you look a right plank. It also moves you way down the list.
Banned members would also be a waste of your vote.

All we need for valid nominations are, the name of the member you think deserves the Award and the reason you think they deserve the Award. :)

Post your nominations in this thread.

Sangus Bane 03-09-13 04:04 PM

I hereby nominate Tawa, his posts are often funny but still of great quality.

Beside that he is a very active member of the community and I think he deserves recognition for that dedication.

warsmith7752 03-09-13 04:13 PM

Mossy Toes for his outstanding dedication and brilliant tactica in the name of the dark gods.

spanner94ezekiel 03-09-13 04:49 PM

Mossy Toes for the reason above, and just being an all-round rep whore. :wink:

neferhet 03-10-13 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warsmith7752 (Post 1347083)
Mossy Toes for his outstanding dedication and brilliant tactica in the name of the dark gods.

yeah baby
also because he always have a good advice for beginners, he's very active, polite and has converted 20 chaos bikers!

Turnip86 03-10-13 12:18 PM

Mossy toes gets my vote too. He's posted some incredibly useful CSM articles and is always helpful and constructive when commenting on lists too!

Zodd 03-13-13 08:10 PM

Mossy Toes. He deserves it. That Chaos stuff...:ok:

Dakingofchaos 03-13-13 08:15 PM

Mossy Toes gets my vote - His recent tactica article was really good stuff.

Tawa 03-14-13 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangus Bane (Post 1347081)
I hereby nominate Tawa, his posts are often funny but still of great quality.

Beside that he is a very active member of the community and I think he deserves recognition for that dedication.

Thanks very much Sang, that made my evening :drinks:

I must concur with the others, Mossy would be a deserving recipient of this award. So, to make it all official like, I cast my vote for Mossy Toes :ok:

bitsandkits 03-14-13 09:19 AM

I vote zion as he donated like $200 to the fund to keep it running for us all

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!