Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Your worst 40k habits (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/10888-your-worst-40k-habits.html)

LJT_123 05-27-08 09:18 PM

Your worst 40k habits

Hey guys, i would like to know what your worst 40k habits are, because we all know how annoying they get. here are a few examples, never finish gluing a model, always forget dice,have a great idea then get to your workbench then think "I really cant be bothered with this now".
mine is I never stay focussd when painting a fig and then it takes me like 3 days for an ork boy.

Would love to see this thread thrive with posts.

Steel Nathan 05-27-08 09:51 PM

Well..... okay why not :)

I have a couple actually. One is checking the codex all the time to see if my guy's have a counter to a problem that they face( ie when facing a monolith)

Forgetting the Codex... or even worse. Bringing the "wrong" edition of the codex.

torealis 05-27-08 10:06 PM

Forgetting most of the rules.

Making very bad army lists

Cato Sicarius 05-27-08 10:08 PM

Spending all my money on models then painting them too quickly and getting bored.

Dragonlover 05-27-08 10:19 PM

Forgetting stuff like the outnumbering rules. Me and my regular opponent both completely forget about them every game, it's like they're a black hole or something.

Dragonlover

lordmat0 05-27-08 10:39 PM

Glueing models togther.

Assault marines - Had to saw of there pack backs, chain saws or pull of there arms to be able to paint them D:

Spraying the primer too thick.

Being too lazy to base the models (i'll do it one day i swear!)

Cato Sicarius 05-27-08 10:56 PM

Agree with you there Dragonlover!:laugh::laugh:

Katie Drake 05-27-08 11:14 PM

Deploying like a moron in a game. I rarely - if ever - deploy well and I usually have to rely on my knowledge of both my opponent's army and my own in order to win.

Also, I'm terrible when it comes to looking around for potential threats before I move a unit. Far too often I've moved a unit and had it blasted or charged by something I wasn't expecting all because I didn't slow down and take the time to look around.

Katie D

vindur 05-27-08 11:19 PM

Planning a conversion and need a certain piece and not being able to get it so the conversions gather dust half done.(jetbikes and pre heresy termies).

that and not basing models

Dirge Eterna 05-28-08 02:44 AM

That'd be spray-painting models and not washing off the paint. Go to work with black and red hands.

-Dirge