Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Ask A Moderator! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/255-ask-moderator/)
-   -   Ask darkreever (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/ask-moderator/107500-ask-darkreever.html)

darkreever 03-16-12 05:08 PM

Ask darkreever

Anyone have any questions for the back-stage mod?

humakt 03-16-12 08:53 PM

Have you ever had a meat pie?

LukeValantine 03-16-12 09:14 PM

What was up with that piece by piece changing avatar that eventually lead to your current one?

darkreever 03-16-12 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humakt (Post 1181206)
Have you ever had a meat pie?

Yes I have, despite having never really left the US (Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean kinda don't count for me.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine
What was up with that piece by piece changing avatar that eventually lead to your current one?

If your familiar with the Batman comics then you may remember the Knightfall trilogy which saw the introduction of Bane and ultimately Jean-Paul Valley as Batman (and who eventually becomes Azreal.)

Knightfall is comprised of three parts:
-Knightfall which introduces Bane and leads to Bruce Wayne being unable to remain as Batman.
-Knightquest with its dual story lines of Wayne trying to recover from his loss to Bane and Jean-Paul taking on his role as Batman.
-Knightsend marks the end of the Knightfall trilogy, where Wayne returns and defeats Valley to reclaim the Batman persona.

Valley's version of Batman used a different bat-suit, and with that came a different bat symbol.

But in the second half of the trilogy cracks began to form in the symbol in the later comic issues. Until finally it began to break apart, revealing the original symbol underneath; returning to the full symbol when Wayne defeated Valley.

Its an idea that stayed with me for a very long time, and thought it would be cool to do. And when I did do it, I got a ton of comments about what was happening.

Commissar Ploss 03-16-12 10:00 PM

are you the big spoon, or the little spoon?

CP

LukeValantine 03-16-12 11:10 PM

Also as not enough random ass questions have been asked I feel inclined to fill the gap.

Who is the best pony?
Can most adhumans whistle?
If a lord commisar commits heresy who executes him?
Is making love to a xeno considered bestiality?

Khorne's Fist 03-17-12 03:05 AM

Cordelia or Goneril?

darkreever 03-17-12 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss (Post 1181246)
are you the big spoon, or the little spoon?

Big spoon all the way, except for Jez. Willing to make an exception for him.

Quote:

Who is the best pony?

No

Quote:

Can most adhumans whistle?

Sure why not, assuming we have made enough adhumans capable of whistling and if not then we need to get on top of that.

Quote:

If a lord commisar commits heresy who executes him?

Commissar Ploss, because he is the ultimate commissar and can do what he wants.

Quote:

Is making love to a xeno considered bestiality?

Well since bestiality is defined as sex between an animal and a person, and since animal is defined as a living organism that feeds on organic matter and generally has sensory organs and a nervous system..

My answer is yes, but only if the xeno in question meets those criteria. Otherwise no it is not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist
Cordelia or Goneril?

That particular one isn't quite my cup of tea, had you said Ophelia this would have been easier. I think I'll go with Cordelia since Goneril sounds to much like gonorrhea.

Mortarman178 03-17-12 03:53 AM

release the kraken?

darkreever 03-17-12 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortarman178 (Post 1181386)
release the kraken?