Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Ask A Moderator! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/255-ask-moderator/)
-   -   Ask Boc... (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/ask-moderator/107489-ask-boc.html)

Boc 03-16-12 03:04 PM

Ask Boc...

Any questions for Heresy's deranged mod?

docgeo 03-16-12 05:17 PM

Is it true that you are 6 feet tall, HAVE RED LEGS, and breath fire?

Doc

LukeValantine 03-16-12 05:28 PM

Is the real job of purifiers to counter plague marines?

Boc 03-16-12 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docgeo (Post 1181020)
Is it true that you are 6 feet tall, HAVE RED LEGS, and breath fire?

It is true that I have red legs and breathe fire, however, I am but 5'9". Tis sad, but true. As for the breathing fire, I drink gasoline, let it sit for about an hour, then induce vomiting while smoking a cigarette. Try it, kids!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine (Post 1181030)
Is the real job of purifiers to counter plague marines?

Clearly. In the absence of plague marines, I'd recommend applying water, adding the Purifier, lather, rinse, then repeat as necessary. Be careful though, I'd recommend using lotion afterwards to prevent dry skin.

jonileth 03-16-12 05:45 PM

Did you take your name after reading Wicked? My wife thinks so, and I wanted to know.

Boc 03-16-12 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonileth (Post 1181041)
Did you take your name after reading Wicked? My wife thinks so, and I wanted to know.

Yes. I am the tin man.

Nah, it's short for my characters from WoW, Bociphus/Bocephus/Bocyphilis/Boc(insert shit here).

And if you dare question the origin of my username again, I will eat refried beans, fart into a bottle, seal the aforementioned bottle, and mail it to you. Chemical weapons inbound.

jonileth 03-16-12 05:59 PM

Refried beans? HA! I'll fart in a jar now, no assistance required! Two can plan this chemical weapons game! And I still have chem warfare gear in my garage... you know, in case of zombie attacks... So I'm ready for your ass... disturbingly literally.

But seriously, my wife got a kick out of that and I had a feeling that she was just reading way too much into it. It's probably partly my fault for getting her tickets to see it in Jacksonville for our anniversary. Blame it on my husband skillz.

Boc 03-16-12 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonileth (Post 1181049)
So I'm ready for your ass... disturbingly literally.

This thread went downhill quickly. Excellent...

jonileth 03-16-12 06:16 PM

Oops.. my bad

LukeValantine 03-16-12 07:09 PM

Sparta or Athens?