Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Other Systems (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/100-other-systems/)
-   -   Secrets of the Third Reich (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/other-systems/106345-secrets-third-reich.html)

Red Corsairs 02-24-12 05:50 PM

Secrets of the Third Reich

I've been pointed to this game by members and friends in the past quite a few times but had never checked it out until today.

I looks really interesting now that I've read through some of the storyline and seen the models. Some of the sculpts look a bit iffy but then some of them also look quite nice.

Quote:

The year is 1949, and the world is still ravaged by the horrors of World War II.

London and Berlin have both been obliterated by Atom Bombs, and Northwest Europe and Eastern Russian are ravaged by the the aftermath of V-Gas - a deadly nerve agent which kills the victim and then re-animates the corpse.

And yet the war still rages. Small battle groups of British, American, German and Russian troops still engage in combat, aided by new technology and darker magics.

It's a world where Bullet Proof Vests, Powered Armour, Assault Rifles and Panzer Mecha sit alongside Werewolves, Vampires, Drug enhanced Super-Soldiers, Psychics and Zombies.

This the world of Secrets of the Third Reich
Does anybody know anything about the gameplay of SOTR?

Quote:

Rules to design your own Mecha!
Now that I like the sound of. It's nice when a game allows you to design your own little something for your army.

Website - http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk...hird_reich.php

D-A-C 02-24-12 06:35 PM

That sounds really fascinating, although scarily my friend and I actually developed some stories and ideas about that kind of a concept.

Nazis, the Occult, Japanese style Manga Machines etc.

So I'd definately love to hear more about it.

Red Corsairs 02-25-12 01:17 PM

It is a fascinating and original concept. It's partly what grabbed my attention when I had a look at the site.

Quote:

So I'd definately love to hear more about it.
Me too, so if anybody plays it or knows anything more about it, info would be appreciated.

I think I'll be having a closer look at this game in the future anyway to see what I think of it.

H3So4 10-22-14 04:50 PM

Yes it is a good game I translated it into French and play GERMAN AND US army
I have can be little to modify one or two points of rules because the translation was not easy :grin:
Otherwise the game and fast and nice and costs not too expensively and allows to mix several brandsof figurines/minis and that it is good

Moriouce 10-22-14 07:39 PM

Never played but seen minis up on EBay and the likes. Have had the thought of getting a Panzer Mecha and convert it to a ork mega-deff-dread.

H3So4 10-23-14 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moriouce (Post 1934010)
Never played but seen minis up on EBay and the likes. Have had the thought of getting a Panzer Mecha and convert it to a ork mega-deff-dread.

It is a good idea that.
Have you photos/pictures of the conversion ?

Moriouce 10-23-14 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3So4 (Post 1934778)
It is a good idea that.

Have you photos/pictures of the conversion ?

No. It is only an idea for the moment.

H3So4 10-23-14 05:23 PM

OK, I had badly translated but the idea seems to me good
The ideal would be can be to use a TIGER panzer MEKA it is really very massive/bulky I find

Khorne's Fist 10-30-14 08:31 PM

I think the Dust Tactics mechs might be a better option for that idea.