Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Chaos Daemon Army Lists (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/152-chaos-daemon-army-lists/)
-   -   Khorne/tzeench/slaanesh daemon force 2000 points (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/10596-khorne-tzeench-slaanesh-daemon-force-2000-points.html)

Riandro 05-21-08 07:02 PM

Khorne/tzeench/slaanesh daemon force 2000 points

HQ
Fate Weaver - 333

SkullTaker on charoit - 160

The Masque - 100

Elite's

3 x Bloodcrusher's
all options - 160

Troop's

2 x 10 BloodLetters
all options - 400 (for both squads)

10 Daemonettes
all options - 175

10 Pink Horrors
Bolt of Tzeench, Chaos Icon and changeling - 210

Heavy Support

2 x Daemon Prince's
Iron Hide, Unholy Might, MoT, Master of Sorcery, Bolt of Tzeench, Boon Of Mutation - 460 (for both)

ill post up tactics in a sec to space them out a bit ( cause Big Posts Are confusing!:scare:)

bobss 05-21-08 07:13 PM

overall i like it , it will be fun to use epi`s tally however im worried about thoose fully tooled up princes

however i still have 500 points left to spend

Riandro 05-21-08 07:25 PM

splitting

it says that i have to get a roughly equal amount on each side so here goes

Side 1
Fateweaver
Skulltaker
Masque
Horrors
daemonettes
2 DP's

25 models

Side 2
BloodCrushers
Bloodletters

23 models

Tactics

keep the HQ's And the Daemon princes close together so i get to reroll ALL saves, lure tarets out with Pavane of Slannesh, then turn 6 of them into spawns with BoM if im lucky, if that fails charge it with all of them except the fateweaver keeping it behind but not in combat. (yes i know its a cheesy list)

the daemonettes get in quick and tie up units In CC while the 'Letters come down and finish them, the horrors are just there for a shooty element too might also keep them near the fateweaver too to provide exta fire to to weaken Key enemy units. BloodCrushers also kill anyting that might be a threat to my Daemons and taking on tanks, they are strong enough to go through most armour

so yeah it REALLY cheesy but it works :laugh:

hope to make this bigger one day

And Bobss mate you better be afraid of the Daemon princes! they will turn your men into little blobs or spawn next time we meet!

bobss 05-21-08 07:32 PM

men ? pah... you mean the children of nurgle and there allies ? lol

im considering dropping the herald of tzeetch as i dont need it ad getting somthing else

Green Knight 05-22-08 10:41 AM

one good list but I would drop the blood crushers for more numbers

bobss 05-22-08 02:04 PM

green knight, i was wondering is riandro`s deployment wrong ? because i thought it was split on how many units you have , not half the overall model count?

anyway its not that much of a deal rob, its not like were gonna have REALLY strict , rule tight , point tight games anyway :biggrin:

i wouldn`t drop the crushers as i know what a big fan of them you are. also as your daemon princes are more tooled up with ranged gifts you need some heavy hard hitting stuff. i dont think you need anymore numbers as 20 letters i alot, and then theres 10 ettes and 10 horrors, overally 40 daemons in your troops section is plenty, i wouldn`t drop anything else for anymore of them

im curious why you havent opted for any fast attack? i know your not a big fan of hounds and screamers are pretty useless unless against a vehicle heavy army, also there are no models for mounted daemonettes or ' seekers '

Gore Hunter 05-23-08 10:00 AM

You need to split them in model count so try and make an even amount in each half,
so to make it equal trade the Bloodcrushers for two sqauds Of 5 BL's.

Green Knight 05-23-08 11:33 AM

Nice one gore

bobss 05-23-08 02:21 PM

wtf? in the lastest wd, if you look carefully alessio cavatore has split his units so each ' cohort ' as he put it is the same in number of units not model count?