Guidelines - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-08, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Guidelines

Welcome to the miniature painting services forum. This is a free area we've decided to add for the benefit of the members who require information from figure painting services.

Threads here are moderated and reserved expressly for active figure painters who wish to advertise their skills and services.

Threads wont appear immediately after submitting, please allow a few days for our staff to sort through and validate them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-08, 06:21 PM

Ancient Tiel' a fier's Flag is: United Kingdom

Also though heresy will moderate the forum as any other, neither the site or its staff are responsible for any work you do or have done. Though i would suggest you use the thread rating system or leave post to say if you are pleased (or displeased) with the work you get done. This will all help towards potential customers getting what they want and also more work for those talents providing the service.
One last point I would like to make is that this is an oppertuinity to advertise your services and aggressive competition is not neccessary, let your customers give you the positive publicity you need and by that i mean dont spam up the rest of the site.

Thanks for your time and good luck in bussiness or purchasing

Ancient Tiel' a fier
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 11:01 AM
Ex Mod.

cccp's Flag is: Great Britain

i also think its fair to ask, if you wouldnt anyway, to post some pics of completed comissions you have done as an example.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-31-08, 08:43 PM

General Panic's Flag is: Europe

I paint vehicles on commission, check my thread in the main painting section for examples. I ain't cheap, generally will want a bit more than what the vehicle kit cost, plus postage costs, but will normally get things done fast. PM me for specifics....
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-08, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Panic View Post
I paint vehicles on commission, check my thread in the main painting section for examples. I ain't cheap, generally will want a bit more than what the vehicle kit cost, plus postage costs, but will normally get things done fast. PM me for specifics....
Post a new thread.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-09, 12:16 AM

im really new to this site (just started yesterday) and without reading the guideline first i posted a thread asking for help to put a painting scheme together on this. since you said it is for advertising painting services is there somewhere else i should have posted it?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-09, 07:35 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

All your general painting and modeling questions should go to the Modeling and painting board >>>> HERE <<<<

I shall move your thread to the correct place.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-09, 07:49 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Please do not post here requesting people to do work for you. This board is for painters/sculptors looking for commisions.

Threads will be deleted if they do not fall into the correct catagory.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting > Painting and Modelling Services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode