Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

My Ork Army

720 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Hialmar 
#1 ·
This is my Ork List... It's all Assault on Black Reach Stuff from when I was getting my Marines ready for apocalypse (All of it isn't done) besides Ghazghkull Thraka.

HQ - Ghazghkull Thraka

ELITE - Nobz (10)
ELITE - Nobz (10)
ELITE - Nobz (5)

TROOPS - Boyz (30)
TROOPS - Boyz (30)
TROOPS - Boyz (30)
TROOPS - Boyz (10)

FAST ATTACK - DeffKopta Squad (5)

#2 ·
I'm going to need a little more information from you. Like what is everything equiped with? what upgrades if any do have on anything? Plus what point level are trying to build this army too?

This will greatly help us give you advice on what to add or subtract from your army.

#3 ·
Yeah...more info would be good. But its a very bad idea to have a mob of 10 boyz. Defeats the purpose of the mob rule with boyz. They have no transport and 10 of them would die very quickly before getting to hit anything, either by running or simply dieing. I would suggest dropping 5 of the Deffkoptas and getting that number of boys up. Also, if you could find a way, some painboyz with the nobs is always a happy thing.
Other than that you have a good looking green tide starting up here. Just remember...USE TERRAIN. Lol no transports hurts, but you can be fine with a good Traka Waaagh!!! of 6 inches.

#5 ·
As others have said more information is needed, although most of it can probably be figured out by knowing you are just using the figures from Assault on Black Reach. Big Shootas and all Slugga Boyz as Troops, Twin Linked Rokkits on the Kopptas, etc...

Deff Kopptas will Have twinlinked Rokkits. If you can do some customization you may want to add a buzzsaw or two, just in case you get stuck in combat.

I imagine that the Nob Squads will have a few Power Claws. I would suggest picking up a Painboy for each of your two squads and move Nobz with PK to each of your Troop choices.

All of the Boyz will only have Big Shootas so you may as well devide those accordingly and I would suggest two units of 30 each and two units of 20 each in the Boyz units. If you are walking them across the field I would suggest a second HQ with a Big Mek with a KFF smack in the middle of your army. I hope this helps somewhat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.