1850 FLGS Orks - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-09, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Culler's Flag is: USA

Default 1850 FLGS Orks

I feel fairly comfortable with my Ork list, having run a similar version to great success in 4e, so this is basically that 4e list expanded from 1500 points to 1850 points, and I'd like to know what people think.

Ork 1,850 point army list – Hammer and Anvil with Lootas

HQ: 150

Warboss: 150
power klaw, warbike, attack squig, cybork body

Elites: 225

Lootas: 225
15 lootas

Troops: 1135

Boyz(shootas): 225
30 Boyz with shootas
nob upgrade with ‘eavy armor, power klaw and bosspole

Boyz(shootas): 225
30 Boyz with shootas
nob upgrade with ‘eavy armor, power klaw and bosspole

Boyz(shootas): 170
20 Boyz with shootas
big shoota x2 + nob upgrade with power klaw and bosspole

Nob Bikers: 515
8 bikers
painboy upgrade with orderly + power klaw x2 + bosspole + Waaagh! banner + cybork body x8 + kombi-skorcha + big choppa

Fast Attack: 340

Warbikers: 340
12 bikers + nob upgrade with power klaw and bosspole

Heavy Support: 0

1,850 total – 116 models

I'll be running another version of this list with Snikrot kommandos instead of lootas this weekend, but this is the list I think I'm going with as an all-comers kinda thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-09, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Culler's Flag is: USA

I am full of glee. The army version with Snikrot and his Kommandos I played today against an experienced imperial guard player went very well. I was worried because he had 3 hellhounds, 3 russes, and 4 chimeras with heavy flamers full of stormtroopers with meltas. Did not look good for my hoard guys running into a bunch of flamers. It was a pitched battle annihilation. I actually managed to seize the initiative, lost only a couple nobs to battlecannon fire and everything else he could throw at them and 2 wounds off my warboss and few boyz, then charged all my bikers in and managed to get my boyz a turn 2 charge since he had to move his russes forward to get LoS on my nobs. Snikrot showed up on turn 2 as well and I managed to shake/stun/disable/destroy all of his russes and all but 1 hellhound and 1 of the chimeras. By the end of my turn 3 I had destroyed all but a couple tanks (finishing off the ones I disabled on turn 2) and 3 stormtrooper squads and lost 6 warbikers, 3 nobs, and almost 20 boyz spread across all 3 mobs. He threw in the towel, understandably. At game end he had earned 0 kill points and I had earned 10 or 11. Result: absolute slaughter.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Ork Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode