Shred Gob's Boys, 1,500pt list, please give feedback - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-27-09, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Shred Gob's Flag is: United Kingdom

Thank all of you for your much appreciated replies, they were very informative. with regards to reading this last comment being made, could everyone who has used zagstrukk give me their input on how useful they think he is. thank you. i love that he comes with a pk and has the off a member of the unit to maintain moral special rule, its not called that of course but you know what i mean. its biggest use would have been the benefit deepstrike and the opportunity of first turn assaults. Your input is very welcome, thanks

Shred Gob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-28-09, 06:49 PM

Now I'm no Ork expert, but unless my buddy who is has some reading to do, You're not following the FOC. I see 3 HQ choices here and This looks a little small for an apocolypse list.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-28-09, 07:08 PM

Thub's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackalMan View Post
Now I'm no Ork expert, but unless my buddy who is has some reading to do, You're not following the FOC. I see 3 HQ choices here and This looks a little small for an apocolypse list.
Boss Snikrot and Zagstruk are called bosses but they're not HQ choices, as they appear in the relevant force organisation entry, elite and fast respectively. The fluff explains this as they are Freebooterz or Ork mercs, joining an Ork warband only for teef.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-28-09, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thub View Post
Boss Snikrot and Zagstruk are called bosses but they're not HQ choices, as they appear in the relevant force organisation entry, elite and fast respectively. The fluff explains this as they are Freebooterz or Ork mercs, joining an Ork warband only for teef.
Thanks for clearing that up, I knew it had to be something I or my friend was missing. I should know to trust the forum to catch mistakes like that.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-14-09, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Shred Gob's Flag is: United Kingdom

The new revised army list, what do you think?

HQ - Warboss Shred Gob - Warbike, Power Claw, Kombi Skorcha, Bosspole, Attack Squig, Cybork Body
160pts

HQ - BigMek - Burna, Kustom Force Field, Bosspole
110pts

Troops - 6 Nobs - Warbikes, Painboy Upgrade, Grot Orderly, Cybork Bodies, 5x Kombi Skorcha, 2x Power Claw, 3x Big Choppa, Waaagh Banner, 1x Boss Pole
445pts

Troops - 30 Boys including Nob - Boss Pole, Power Claw
220pts

Troops - 30 Boys including Nob - Boss Pole, Power Claw
220pts

Fast Attack - 19 Storm Boys plus Zagstruk
295pts

Elite - 14x Kommandos plus Snikrot - 2x Burna
255pts

Elite - 10x Burna Boyz including 2 meks
150pts

Heavy Support - Battle Wagon - Deff Rolla, StikkBomb Chukka, Red Paint Job, Armour Plates, Grot Riggers, Big Shoota x2
145pts

2,000 teeth

Last edited by Shred Gob; 03-14-09 at 10:45 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Ork Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode