40K Story: Fires of the Warp - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Karak The Unfaithful's Flag is: Great Britain

40K Story: Fires of the Warp

When a ship gets trapped within the warp the people aboard must try and escape the sea of souls. Will these humans be able to escape with thir souls and sanity intact? Characters designed by:

Private Borris vale - C'tan Chimera
Sisiter Kaya - Xela
Doomaxe the bloodthrister* - Cjay
Alrik Stromstrider - Santaire
Mercutio Atellus - Akatsuki13
Sergeant Tainith John Henry Hutchinson - LukeValantine
Lucinda Elias - TheSpore
Eshmeres Sorval - Scholtae

*I gave him a name because you forgot to.

I invented the other charcters myself but I thank everyone for there input into the story! Here is the first chapter, enjoy.

Chapter I: The Terror within

Somewhere in the vast emptiness of space, close to the great warp storm known as the eye of terror, a Black inquisitorial ship The Seven winds of Terra, a tiny dot in a black ocean. While in another universe where time and space do not matter, cold eyes watched this ship with great interest.

“Remind me again captain, why have we stopped?” Inquisitor Koth asked Captain Algen, his dull eyes not focused on anything in particular. “I told you Inquisitor, one of the crew went mad and attacked the engine,” replied Captain Algen. Inquisitor Koth was the only inquisitor aboard The Seven winds of Terra, he was dressed in flowing dark robes and beautiful belt was round his waist from which many strange objects hung not to mention the lack of hair. Algen, a short man with a grey beard and messy grey hair wearing his uniform, which was kept in surprisingly glorious condition. Both of them were stood in the main control bridge of the ship while the rest of the crew were hard at work. “So captain, is it serious damage?” Asked the inquisitor, “no, not at all in fact it shouldn’t take long to repair. I haven’t got any idea what might be wrong with him.” Said the captain quite causally, Algen then turned to face the crew. “Sergeant Hutchinson!” boomed the captain across the control bridge. Sergeant Tainith John Henry Hutchinson walked towards the captain and saluted. “Sergeant, I want you to question the rouge crew member and find out what’s going on, take another guardsman with you” said Algen in his best voice of importance. “Yes sir” said the guardsman and he turned and walked away. The captain then turned to meet the Inquisitor’s eye “these guardsmen are meant to be for security, in case of renegades because we are so close to the eye”. “Yes, the last thing we need it heretics boarding our ship and taking away potential psykers” said Koth, without much emotion. With that Mercutio Atellus, member of Adeptus Mechanicus stepped onto the control bridge. “Greetings inquisitor Koth and Captain Algen, I heard you had some trouble with one of your crewmates.” “Fear not, there is no longer a problem. The Captain has just dealt with it” Replied Inquisitor Koth. “Good, I wish to see we get there as soon as possible, I have much work to attend to” Mercutio said.

Sergeant Hutchinson marched down the ship’s hallway, one hand was by his side the other buried deep in his pocket. As he turned the corner he came across three guardsmen laughing and joking. “You lot! I need one of you!” The guardsmen turned to face him, the smiles on their faces gone. “Aw…he was getting to good bit” wined one of the guardsmen. “Captain’s orders I’m afraid” Tainith replied keeping a straight face. “Well I’m not going” “me neither!” so they all turned to face the last one, the one that had complained “Aw…man” he said, genuine disappointment on his face. “What’s your name?” Tainith asked, “Private Borris Vale” said Borris. Tainith shook his head “that’s: Private Borris Vale, sir” “Oh right sorry…sir” said Borris in an awkward fashion. “Good man, right lets go,” said Tainith as he walked away with an annoyed Borris at his heels leaving the other guardsmen to their jokes.

Alrik Stormstrider sat in the area of the ship known as the PP zone, PP standing for Potential Pskyer and he was one of them. He had discovered this while fighting with his company in the galactic northeast, His pack were attacked by a large daemon and somehow he had disappeared and reappeared miles away from the battle. He later discovered his pack had been killed off. He then had his first encounter with Inquisitor Koth, smartass Alrik thought. He hated Koth because Koth thinks he knows everything and that he can command anyone he likes. He had noticed a lot of security around the ship in case of heretic attack, mostly guardsmen and sisters of battle, Amateurs thought Alrik thought. None of them were as tough as a space wolf, none of them could handle a gun or an axe better than he could. If he was a heretic he could have probably killed everyone on ship without so much as scratch. Although he had to admit the sisters of battle were quite good looking, there was one in the room keeping watch over the PPs her expression was flat, all about duty. Sister Kaya looked at the young space wolf sat on the chair with disgust. Like all the others onboard he was inferior, ignorant and so easily corrupted no one was as pure as her. She had been part of the small sisters of battle group that accompanied Inquisitor Koth aboard the ship, she was glad to be doing the emperor’s work in whatever form it presents itself.

Somewhere aboard a the ship, in a small room and very little lighting Epimus was looked at his hand again, the mark was clearer now, clearer then ever before. He didn’t know why he had attacked the ship’s engines, only that he must, but he had been too weak. He had only managed to stop the ship the attempt had been so feeble now he was locked in a dark room with only a signal chair and a small table to rest upon. But since they had stopped so much had happened to him he had so many ideas and thoughts about the future and what he could do. But another part of him felt angry very soon two men would walk through that door and talk to him and then something would happen, something important. Yes, that was it. They would enter warpspace. Epimus looked at the mark on his hand again, he had seen it before, so long ago. The murderers had worn it he recognised it and knew what it meant. That Mark, It was the star of chaos.

Tainith opened the door to Epimus’ cell, he was unmoving and staring at the table. Borris followed him in carrying a lasgun in case of trouble. Tainith sat in the chair opposite to Epimus and folded his arms. “Now” he said in an emotionless voice “are you going to tell me why you attacked the engine?” Epimus did not respond, it was going to be a long interrogation. “Well, it was useless we are about to enter warpspace now so your effort was for nothing” said Tainith but still Epimus did not respond. “Um sarg, what’s up with his hand?” asked Borris who so far had kept quiet. Tainith looked at his hands and one of them was red and sore, his over hand covered up most of the red. Tainith reached out “may I see?” he took hold of Epimus’ hands who made no attempt to stop him. He moved Epimus’ over hand out the way to get a closer look. “Oh my…” Said Tainith as he saw the star of chaos on the crewman’s hand “Did you do this?” shouted Tainith “did you!” Borris looked at the star and his mouth flopped open. “What’s going on here? Do think this is a joke or something!” For a moment Tainith stopped shouting and Epimus lifted his head to speak “all for nothing…warpspace…” he mumbled, “Now it happens”.

At the same time Epimus lifted his head to talk Captain Algen turned to inquisitor Koth “good news Inquisitor, the engine is fixed and we are about to enter warpspace!” “Excellent captain begin at once”. The Captain turned to his crew and yelled, “Ok, start the countdown!”

“What happens? And why is there a mark on your hand?” Tainith shouted, he was scared now, so scared.

“5…4” said one of the crewmembers in the control bridge

Epimus looked directly into Tainith’s eyes “there is no place like home…” Borris would have been reaching for the door if he wasn’t so scared.

“3…2”

“Remember sergeant…during the journeys you’ve had and the ones you will have…that change…”

“1… entering warpspace!”

The ship shook and jolted as the great vessel of the stars, and all the souls aboard it entered another dimension. “That change rules all” Epimus screamed and gripped the seat a dark mist passed through eyes turning them blue, and his veins also turned blue and appeared near the surface of his skin, the star of chaos on his hand seemed to expand and burn with magical fire. Epimus stood from his seat and began to head for the door, Tainith also stood and blocked his path so Epimus simply gripped him and threw him into Borris who grunted and fell to the floor. Epimus raised his hand and the door imploded and Epimus stepped into the hallway, he was free now and no one could stop him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomster View Post
Ok, doing good gentlemen.
(Except Karak, you are not really a gentleman, but more brutal.... a brutalman )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

Chapter II: The Warp

Tainith groaned and clambered to his feet, Epimus was gone. Tainith reached for his comm.-link “Captain, it Epimus. He’s gone mad and escaped!” Tainith paused for a moment to medical kalma. “Impossible! How did he escape?” said the Captain’s voice from the comm.-link. “He destroyed the door and he’s heading for the Engine room again! He must be possessed!” Replied a worried Tainith. “Shit! Kill him! We can’t have him messing with the gellar fields!” As the Captain’s voiced died away Tainith took out his Las pistol and called Borris “Come on private, we need to catch this guy” Borris got to his feet “Aw man….” And ran after Tainith.

Wilson awoke to the sound of the ship’s alarm “what…what’s going on?” He was in the PP zone and had been asleep for the last three hours when he should have been working. He looked around to see a sister of battle and space wolf “what’s going on can’t you see I’m sleeping?” Sister Kaya then said, “Whatever it is it’s bad, very bad. Not to mention we’re in warpspace”. Alrik stood “right, I’m getting my axe” Kaya looked at him and said, “You won’t need that!” Alrik ignored her and ran down the corridor. Kaya sighed and ran another corridor. Wilson, who was still quite bewildered got up and looked around for anything valuable when he heard a child’s voice behind him. “Hey mister, do you know what’s going on?” Wilson turned to see a girl she must have been around the age of eight, a slightly baffled Wilson said, “Um…well…I’m not sure” The girl looked up at him with young innocent eyes and said: “but there’s a nasty man running all of over the ship” Wilson didn’t know what to say so he just said, “I’m Wilson, what’s your name?”. “Lucinda Elias”

“We need to find him quickly before he causes any major damage” Said Mercutio “I have every crewmate who can help searching for him, it’s a very big ship” replied Captain Algen, he was obviously very frustrated. Mercutio then said, “Have you checked the security cameras?” “Of course I have!” yelled Captain Algen. Inquisitor Koth stepped in “Mercutio, keep an eye on the status of the engines.” Mercutio nodded and went over to one of the monitors. “Captain!” yelled one of the crewmates, Algen rushed over to the monitor where the crewmate was sitting. The Cremate was looking at video on the security camera “He isn’t in the engine room, he’s near the Gellar field power core” He image on the monitor was of Epimus facing the power core for the gellar fields.

Eshmeres Sorval, a member of the Veteran sternguard and part of the security aboard The seven winds of Terra was in the dark room that housed the gellar field core. He was looking directly at Epimus who was holding a signal melta bomb. Epimus had his back to him so Eshmeres slowly began reaching for his plasma pistol. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” said the unmoving Epimus “do you really think you can stop me?” Eshmeres placed his hand on the pistol holster “I can try” he replied. Epimus flexed his neck and then said, “tell me Eshmeres…” Eshmeres nearly flinched at his own name, he had never met this guy before “how fast…can you draw that pistol and fire? Because I can detonate this melta bomb much faster, and the blast…will destroy the gellar field core and kill us both” Eshmeres placed his hand around the plasma pistol’s handle “I wound rather die trying to kill you” Epimus flexed his neck once more and gripped the melta bomb with both hands, ready to detonate, “If you die here you will never be able to tell the others this…” Eshmeres stopped for a moment and let go of his pistol “tell them what?” Epimus laughed, an evil, inhuman laugh “That I will try this again in the body of that you least suspect and I will kill you all” Eshmeres took a step back, for the first time in his life he felt something that no space marine had ever felt before, fear. “Now run, run away” Epimus said without emotion. Eshmeres took another step back, he wanted to stay and kill Epimus but his body would not obey him. The space marine began to move away and then he began to run the sound of dark laughter following him.
Epimus was alone now, he had driven the space marine away. It was time, time to make the future and for fill his purpose. Epimus grabbed the handle of the melta bomb and pulled the detonation handle. The last thing he saw in his short, pointless life was the great explosion of the bomb he was holding and the gellar field core.

Outside the ship in the cold darkness of the warp a vast swarm circled the human ship, they had once been humans themselves but now they only wanted to kill and eat. The thousands of evil eyes saw the protective shields on the ship go down. They screeched and growled and in a great wave of disfigured beasts the Furies flew straight towards it, sensing the human souls inside.

Inquisitor Koth felt a great vibration through the ship and sensed it, something had changed. “Mercutio! What’s happened?” Mercutio turned away from the monitor and looked at the inquisitor “It’s the gellar fields, there gone” Koth turned to look at Captain Algen who had gone pale and unmoving, then he slowly raised his arm and pointed to somewhere behind Koth. He turned to see the window that Algen was pointing at and outside he could only see dark cloud. Then almost out of nowhere an ugly creature slammed into the window and almost spilt it. Algen screamed, at every window and weak point in the ship’s structure hideous furies screamed and started to smash there way in. There was a shatter of glass and a fury launched itself at Koth, Koth raised his arms and caught the enraged fury that was snapping and biting. Koth pushed it to the ground and kicked at its head. All around the Furies had broken into the control bridge and were attacking the crew. He saw one man go down with two furies tearing at his back spraying blood everywhere, and a woman fell screaming with a furies’ jaws clamped around her throat. “Everybody out” Koth shouted, although most people were already heading for the door. Algen made it through first followed by two crewmembers and Mercutio, Koth ran after them. The whole control bridge was flooded with these winded beasts and a young man tripped and fell, the Furies were soon on him like a pack of ugly winged piranhas. Koth made it through the doorway and seeing that he could do nothing to help shut the door, making a barricade between them and the Furies, but for how long? Algen hit the alarm and they all began to run down the corridor. As they ran a fury smashed through the window on the left and flew straight into the face of one of the crewmembers, killing him instantly. The others carried on running but the fury turned and launched itself at them, Mercutio raised his bionic hand and shot rang out, the fury fell back spraying blood everywhere. Mercutio turned and showed Koth the concealed las pistol within his bionic hand, Koth nodded and with that they continued down the hallway.

It was the second time today the alarm had gone off and Wilson was really getting fed up with it, why is it that every time he took a break the ship was attacked by a raving madman. Not to mention Lucinda had been jabbering on for the past half hour about all kinds of rubbish. Wilson didn’t care what was happening and when he heard the banging on the window he had just come to the end of his patience. “Right that’s it” he turned to Lucinda “stay here I’ve gotta sort something out” So he got up off the chair he had been trying to sleep on and went over to the window, to his surprise there was a large crack in it and something didn’t feel quite right. Outside were the dark clouds of the warp and he placed his face up against it to get a better look. When an ugly creature burst out of nowhere and came face-to-face with him. Wilson yelled and jumped back. The creature growled and then split the glass and jumped into the room. Wilson fell to floor and began to crawl away, not taking his eyes off the creature. It had an ugly disfigured head, two short legs, a pair of battered bat-like wings and two clawed hands. It turned to Lucinda and began to move towards her but stopped a few paces away to growl. Wilson saw it was about to pounce and he grabbed Lucinda’s hand and ran through the nearest door, shutting it behind him. “It’s a cupboard” said Lucinda, and indeed it was a cupboard but on the other side of the door the fury was bashing its way in. Wilson immediately began to rummage round the junk and the loud noises on the door only made him look faster. Lucinda removed a large sheet and said “what about that?” Wilson turned to see her pointing at a large metal case. Wilson used his skills as a thief to pick the lock on the metal case and opened it. “Wow…” Inside was a lasgun with at least three clips of ammunition, he then faced Lucinda “thanks” She smiled, not quite sure what she had done to help.
On the other side of the door the fury was getting angry, he had come close to a free meal but they had slipped away. The fury banged its clawed fists on the door a few more times when it heard a sound. It heard the door begin to open and it scratched the floor happily, and got ready to pounce. The door opened and the fury threw itself at Wilson and Lucinda. Only to be met by a lasgun set on fully automatic being fired by a man who had never fired a gun before. Wilson let rip the whole clip of bullets upon the fury that fell to the floor riddled with bullet holes spraying blood in all directions. Wilson only stopped by when he ran out of bullets and smiled happily.
Suddenly two figures burst through the door from the corridor and aimed their bolters at Wilson. Alrik and Kaya found themselves looking at a very odd sight. A cabin boy holding a lasgun and a young girl in a cupboard with a lot of blood and a dead fury on the ground, not to mention the bullet holes in the floor! Wilson simply smiled at Kaya and Alrik, they both lowered their bolters and Kaya sighed and said “Come on, we have to get out of here”

Quote:
(Except Karak, you are not really a gentleman, but more brutal.... a brutalman )
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 07:34 PM

Akatsuki13's Flag is: Canada

Er... why is a lasgun firing bullets? Lasweapons fire lasers, stub weapons fire bullets and bolters fire explosive bolts.

'There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.'
Akatsuki13's Daemon Den

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 08:02 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

This is awesome, your amazing Karak
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 09:01 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sounds awesome!

I do not know if it was intentional or not but Wilson is not mentioned at the character creation page. I was happy though to see him as the cheeky chappy I had in mind.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-16-11, 09:02 PM

Excellent but where did the plasma pistol come from? Combi-Plasma gun my friend.. Otherwise this is a very interesting read.
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-17-11, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Er... why is a lasgun firing bullets? Lasweapons fire lasers, stub weapons fire bullets and bolters fire explosive bolts.
Um...they fire bullets, because if they did boltguns should fire some form of laser.

Quote:
Excellent but where did the plasma pistol come from? Combi-Plasma gun my friend.. Otherwise this is a very interesting read.
Oh heck, sorry. I shall give him the combi-plasma gun but he may have to keep the plasma pistol, besides its better than a bolt pistol.

Quote:
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-17-11, 04:47 PM

Akatsuki13's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak The Unfaithful View Post
Um...they fire bullets, because if they did boltguns should fire some form of laser.
What? Okay first off, it's a LASgun aka a laser gun, so why call it a lasgun if it fires bullets? As I said before, stub weapons are bullet-firing guns, lasweapons are laser weapons and bolters fire out explosive bolts. If you don't know that, I have to ask you, how much you actually know about Warhammer 40k? Cause what a lasgun is and what bolter is, are both rather basic stuff that most people know.

Before you start complaining again that bolters are stronger than lasguns, therefore they must be laser weapons, I must point out that in essence they fire miniature rockets. Basically, when a bolt round hits a target, penetrates the target (how deep is dependent on the armor of said target) and detonates, turning what would be a bullet/projectile type wound into a much larger wound. Keep in mind that this is happening in fractions of a second.

Here are three links to pages in the Lexicanum, the best 40k wiki site you can find the internet, that will best explain these three types of weapons.

Stub Weapons: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slug-thrower

Lasgun: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lasgun

Bolt Weapons: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bolt_weapon

'There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.'
Akatsuki13's Daemon Den
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-17-11, 05:06 PM

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

Very entertaining i cant wait for the next chapter. You used the lil girl in the way ide imagined she would act.

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-17-11, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Akatsuki sorry if your annoyed but I'm not exactly an expert on IG weapons it fits the story, if you want to complain thats fine by me but I'm not really bothered because there will always be critics. If you really don't like what I'm doing then myabe I should kill your character off and forget about it, it seems to be the only way to make you happy.

Chapter III: Without Reason

Sergeant Tainith and Borris burst into the ship’s Cafeteria, raised inside they found three furies fighting over the body of a dead woman. They turned and snarled at them, one leapt upon a bloodstained table the others stayed on the floor. Borris let off three shots at one of the furies, killing it. The other two leapt into the air and divided down them, Tainith fired off two shots from his stubber pistol and killed one mid-air. The other crashed into Borris who raised his lasgun to protect himself. “Get off you ugly bastard!” he shouted as he tried to wrestle the fury away. Tainith grabbed the fury, which bit him in the arm, Tainith swore and hurled it away. Borris Stumbled back but quickly regained his footing and fired his lasgun at the daemon. The bullet hit the fury in the chest, ripped through the brown skin and carried ongoing, the fury fell to the floor, dead. Borris looked at Tainith “thanks” he said, Tainith simply nodded. Behind him Tainith heard someone rush into the room so he span round with his stubber pistol raised. It was Inquisitor Koth, Mercutio and Captain Algen. “Sir” said Tainith giving a quick salute. “Is there anyone else with you sergeant?” Koth asked, “no one except private Borris” he replied “As far as we know everyone else is dead”. “We need to round everyone up although I advise we stay together,” Mercutio said, and then he turned to Koth “Is there anyway out of here Inquisitor?” Koth laughed but did not give an answer. Algen decided to step in “we need to keep searching the ship, in the event of an emergency we all go down to the cargo bay, its protocol” Mercutio looked at him “we better get a move on then”

Eshmeres was lost, he didn’t know his way around the ship very well and had inevitable got lost. He was in an unknown area of the ship, his combi plasma gun ready. He had already discovered many bodies and there killers all over the ship, he did entirely understand the situation but he did not care, he only knew he had to survive. He knew these creatures would kill without reason, and he could well be next on the menu. He slowly opened a door leading to another room, but it was dark the power must be down in this section, he continued regardless. He peered round a corner to see a group of furies feasting on the flesh of the dead, he took out a frag grenade to kill them quickly without trouble. When an enraged fury dropped on his head. Eshmeres stumbled back and dropped his frag grenade and combi plasma gun. He fury screamed and began clawing at his armour and helmet, Eshmeres punched the fury in its ugly face and it fell to the floor screeching, Eshmeres then brought his fist down on its chest, then it stopped moving. Eshmeres grabbed his combi plasma gun, he heard a snarl and turned to face it. The furies he had tried to kill with his grenade had noticed him now. They dived at him with outstretched talons and claws, screeching and screaming. Eshmeres let rip bolts from his gun killing many in the air but still they continued. Blot shots were sprayed everywhere, not all hitting their targets. The furies hit him like a hammer, knocking him to the floor. Eshmeres wasted no time at all, he got up and ran turning to fire at the furies again. He ran to the hatch that led to the engine rooms but a fury tripped him up and broke some of the armour on his leg. His frag grenade had fallen down the hatch but the pin had caught on something and it hadn’t fallen too far. Eshmeres knew it would be his only hope, he could hear the furies screaming and baying for blood. He made a grab for the grenade but in his horror he got the grenade but pulled the pin…Eshmeres dropped the grenade, grabbed his combi weapon and faced his enemy. He knew he was doomed. It was by extraordinary luck that the grenade kept falling into the engine rooms and landed by some highly dangerous containers. These containers were highly dangerous because they have a tendency to explode quite easily, and not to mention the other, explosive, objects in the engine room no to mention the engine itself. The furies were mere inches away from Eshmeres and his doom, the grenade set off, denoting the containers. The force of the blast blew Eshmeres and the Furies a couple of meters away from the hatch. Eshmeres understood what was happening and ran. The engine room began to explode and fall apart sending shockwaves throughout the entire ship. Eshmeres carried on running. The room behind him and the furies were consumed by a torrent of fire burning and destroying all in its path. Eshmeres saw the way out, so he leapt. With the fire at his heels he divided through the doorway, landing with a crunch. He quickly slammed the metal door shut. He was safe now, he lay on the ground for a moment, catching his breath.

Kaya, Alrik, Wilson and Lucinda were trying to get to the cargo bay, Kaya knew it was the best place to go because any other survivors would go. When an almightily explosion at the other end of the ship tilted the ship and immediately everyone was sent flying forwards. “What was that?” asked Kaya, “sounded like the bloody engines exploding!” said Alrik. The ship began to tilt again, almost as if it was plummeting… “What’s happening?” Lucinda asked. “Everyone grab on to something! Quick!” Kaya shouted and grabbed onto the nearest bar. Everyone ran to grab something strong, “whats going on?” Wilson asked, “what do you think!” shouted Alrik as if Wilson was deaf. “Don’t let go!”

The mighty ship was plummeting now, getting faster by the second. Its rear was burning leaving a trail of smoke and fire. It was heading for the ground below, and it wasn’t going to stop. When it hit the front crunched and splintered, the rest hit the ground with a loud thump. It seemed almost impossible that anyone could survive that terrible crash. Even if they did there was no way of knowing if they would survive what lay beyond its metal walls.

Quote:

Last edited by Karak The Unfaithful; 02-17-11 at 05:32 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode