For the Daemon Emperor! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-10-10, 04:56 AM Thread Starter

BlackGuard's Flag is: USA

Default For the Daemon Emperor!

Hello, I'm new to Heresy Online and figured I'd start my time here with a little story. Unfortunately its not entirely written out yet so I figured I'd give a quick summary of it. Its something that I do not believe has been done often enough, a point of view that is often left in the shadows.

That being the regular humans and mortals who betrayed the Imperium of Man those long years ago during the Horus Heresy. Naturally in the 41st Millenium all of them would have long been dead. For the sake of insanity, however, this story will actually revolve around one warband of Traitor Guard who have maintained cohesion and unity in the face of the madness that is the Warp and worship to the True Gods of Chaos.

They shall be called The Wretched Host. They fell from the light of the False Emperor at the very onset of the Heresy, the reasons why they betrayed so quickly will come to light as the story unfolds -- of coarse most of it will be myth and legend, just as the history of those dark days has often been cloudy and inaccurate. For ten thousand years they have waged near constant war against the Imperium: inciting rebellion, launching raids, attacking merchant routes, and at times even full-on invasion of entire sectors.

Of coarse with the weapons the Imperium has to wield: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard, and Astartes, the Wretched Host has always inevitably been pushed back, but just like thier blinded, ignorant counterparts in the Imperium they are seemingly without number, and they fight for the eventual rise of the Daemon Emperor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-10-10, 01:08 PM

Davidicus 40k's Flag is: USA

Go for it. Traitor Guardsmen are certainly known to exist, but there's really no stories about a specific regiment (that I know of).

"Consequence of Mercy" - Written for KingOfCheese

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode