Shadows of Night - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-29-10, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Sir Spamalot's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Shadows of Night

Here's my new story. I won't give away too much yet. But here's a little bit I've written. I'll try and update it often

Enjoy

He dashed through the tunnels.

Covered in a blanket of darkness, he traversed the tunnels with a supernatural proficiency and an uncanny knowledge of the routes. It didn’t take long before he was out of sight. Out of sight, out of mind, right?
Wrong.
Donovan had only seen the creatures face once, yet thought about it every moment of the waking day. It was an obsession; an obsession to Donovan but to the creature, a game. He let out a roar of rage. He’d been beaten again. His shout was met by manic laughter, echoing through the tunnels. Donovan glanced to the floor. He knew he’d never get support to hunt this maniac down, but without help, he was outmanoeuvred, and outmatched by this creature. He couldn’t see in the dark except for the thin beam of light which shone from the torch. He didn’t know the tunnels.

It was insane to even try and follow this creature. He gave up. Defeated again, he backtracked through the tombs. And back out into the Paris night. Through the twisting streets and back alleys. Back to his home.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode