The Diary of a Chaos Spawn - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-10, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
is going to DISNEY LAND

khorneflake's Flag is: USA

Default The Diary of a Chaos Spawn

Keth 21st, Year of our False Emporer M41.
Journal of Esteemed Champion Tobius Maximus.

Day 1: for scientific measures, i will keep a journal of my journey to spawndom. my quest has led to my own ruin, as i have grown my first tentacle out of my back, after being revoked by my god, our father Nurgle, for princedom. the tentacle is slimy, and maggot ridden... the lord of change sent me a vivion in which i will be a sentinent spawn, with all the articulation and battle acumen that i have now. with each remarkable day, i will put an entry in.

Day 2: Today, during target practice, i GREW a recitle in my right eye, which allows me to aim very well. cool!!!! i got 40/45 headshots and 44 hits

Day 4: HOLY DAMNATION! i grew 4 more arms on my Sternum, 2 of which have thums, and the other 2 have razor-sharp claws! the posessed marines are so jealous they offered their current host plus some cool-tastic wings for my body. tempting, but i may grow wings later.

Day 10: just when i thought my mutations were done, i fell asleep with my full armor on, and now, my skin is harder than Ceramite. also, my legs split in 2. now i am a quadraped and a hexa -armal. ooh, my 3rd eye that grew into my belly button is glowing.

Day 11: NoiseMarine is playing tonight at Cedric's party. they are gonna play all the good ones. "Horus is comin to town", "Oh, holy Gun", and my favorite "We wish you a merry Kharnmas", due to chaosmas. the Slaneesh cultist are cooking up some awesome booze and drugs. ill fill my journal in the day after tomorrow, due to my Uber-Hangover.

Day 12: xzcxzasxdfcvghbn jmkkk

Day 13: sorry about yesterday, my hangover wore off, or so i thought, but then i threw up some nurglings on my laptop. one of my arms is missing... i think one of those daemons i slept with stole my wallet. we have a raid on an imperial planet tomorrow. ill fill you in later.

Day 16: the raid went too long, and we kinda... killed too many people. i know it sounds wierd, but we accidentily killed some of the slaves. i gave 4 of my arms storm bolters, and it turns out my claws are very sharp. (i cut a Leman Russ in half.) i also grew an eyestalk and my feet are now cloven. also, my skin looks like a Supermeth trip. eww, i have guardsmen stuck in my teeth.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

http://host71690.123flashchat.com/TalkWargaming/
Pop a cold one and join us in the TalkWargaming flaschat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-10, 09:16 AM

Kale Hellas's Flag is: Australia

thats like harold and khuma chaos spawn style

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-10, 11:44 AM

Ryuzaki's Flag is: Australia

Nice work, keep it up!

I can read your mind. Right now you think I'm lying.

games from August 2009 - now
w/d/l
21/4/6

Check out my black legion W.I.P

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-02-10, 11:26 AM

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

very funny

keep it up, i could do with a laugh now and then

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-02-10, 02:06 PM

thanx to you, I totally want to start a band just so I can call it NoiseMarine, lol!
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-05-10, 12:25 AM

haha great i love the glowing eye one lol! keep it up!

when you take 20 conscripts against one "primarch" and they win...you should just quit there.

OR a land raider getting stuck in by drop pods and it had no weapons and your terminators couldnt reach that objective...you..just....got...POD BLOCKED!

"if their called iron warriors like smith like...why do they like strapping big cannons on stuff and blowing everything up!?"
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-05-10, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
is going to DISNEY LAND

khorneflake's Flag is: USA

Day 18: I have summarized Slaneesh parties as awesome, but there are reprocussions, as i now owe my firstborn to the archdemon Jergav Jonthorpe. it is is a horrible, hulking brute of a daemon, that convolutes the rules of reality. now, in his realm, shooting a guardsman with a plasma pistol while his little toe is obscured means there is a good chance it goes AROUND HIM. some messed up stuff is going on, even for chaos...

Day 20: found something interesting out today, if you jab a human with an insanity sword, they make funny noises and foam at the mouth, screaming that they are "Legendo" and will "puwn" me. i think i have discovered a new language! i will call it... Leetspeak.

Day 21: i just got my newest mutation, a tail with a hand. this may be the single most Uberly-AWESOME thing that has EVER come to a chaos chosen. now i can scratch my ass, eat popcorn, play against myself on live, AND chop loyalist scum all at once. i love technology.

Day 22: note to self: Urinal cake are NOT as good as previously surmised.

Day 23: i do believe that my missing arm from the party has shown up. Abbadon the Despoiler invited me to a war-room meeting today, and used my arm as a pointer stick. after quietly telling him about the incident at the party, he apologized and gave it back in favor of a Ruler, which he took from a rather surly Khornate nun (note to self: my arm smells like as- OH GOD NO...)

Day 24: the Chaos News Network's shocking expose' on Kh'arn The Betrayer aired today, revealing that in his early life, he acted. his first movie was called "Twilight" his career went down from there after he tore out his supporting actress's throat in the kiss scene. he misunderstood the meaning of "kiss", and knew that Vampires didnt kiss, they "Kissed", leaving their victims to eternal agony.

To Be Continued...

http://host71690.123flashchat.com/TalkWargaming/
Pop a cold one and join us in the TalkWargaming flaschat!

Last edited by khorneflake; 01-05-10 at 08:09 AM.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-05-10, 11:39 AM

Blackheart_101's Flag is: Bosnia Herzegovina

Hmmmm ... Kharn is that old ?
Made me laugh. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
GOLDEN THRONE: Does it include a flush? Or is that what the "custodians" are really there for?
C:\Documents and Settings\Mina\Desktop\jeffbanner[3].jpg
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-10, 01:02 AM

Inquisitor Varrius's Flag is: Canada

Actually, I would pay good money to see Kh'arn replace a certain vampire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucio View Post
Camo is the color of cowardice but if the only ones to call you a coward are now a puddle of plasma there isnt a problem.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-10, 12:24 PM

Blackheart_101's Flag is: Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Varrius View Post
Actually, I would pay good money to see Kh'arn replace a certain vampire.
I bet Kristen Stewart wouldn't. Or any of the Twilight moms for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
GOLDEN THRONE: Does it include a flush? Or is that what the "custodians" are really there for?
C:\Documents and Settings\Mina\Desktop\jeffbanner[3].jpg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode