The 7 Plagues (Nurgle story) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

zboy234's Flag is: Australia

Default The 7 Plagues (Nurgle story)

This is the story of the 7th Grand Company of the Death Guard Legion after the battle of Emperors Palace:

"We should have stayed loyal!" Ulvo spat out through the mucus frothing out his mouth " We should have never listened to that fool of a primarch Mortarion!"

"Quiet you fool! do you wish to be killed?" questioned Sgt Gallieus as he fired his bolter pistol at the pursuing Blood Angels," Nurgle has rewarded our Legion for defecting, more than the False emperor gave us eh?"

"REWARDS!! what Nurgle gave us was a curse of an eternal plague which racks our bodies with pain!" Ulvo replied as he too stopped to fire his bolter at the Blood Angels killing three of them.

"Well,well,well the legion has no need for non-believers marine Ulvo!" Mortarions voice sounded over the squads vox-casters as a Death Guard thunderkawk roared above them" ALL DEATH GUARD SHALL RETREAT BACK TO YOUR SHIPS ,WE ARE LEAVING!"

"Squad you heard the man back to the spaceport...Now move!" Bellowed Gallieus as he forced his disease-ridden body to run

As the Death Guard marines headed for the spaceport the Blood Angels behind them stopped, in their hurry didn't realize this change and kept on running ,they also didn't see the sniper scouts take aim....
[End of Part 1]

this is my first story how did you think of it?

WE HAVE COME FOR YOUR.....*necron warrior turns around to the necron behind him* Hey Bob? what did we come for?!

Last edited by zboy234; 01-05-08 at 05:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 08:42 AM

Imperial Dragon's Flag is: Australia

good start.
hurry up and make the next part

How ironic it is that as fast as we spread progress and hope throughout the galaxy, the Tyranids spread death and despair. Only united can we hope to stand against them.

Aun'shi of the Tau Empire
post #3 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 09:08 AM

You have a problem. IIRC, the Ultramarines were never present on Terra during the siege of the Imperial Palace. The defenders consisted of around 2 million guardsmen, 3 Titan legions, and large forces of White Scars, Imperial Fists, and Blood Angels. And of course the Custodes were there also.

Last edited by Triumph Of Man; 01-04-08 at 09:11 AM.

post #4 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Default Part 2

"Nurgle be praised, there it is the spaceport!" cried out one of Gallieus' marines just before his head exploded like an rotten apple, and his body fell to the ground like three other of his squad mates.

"TAKE COVER MARINES" Sgt Gallieus as more marines fell to their former brothers accuracy
"MARINE JELLAND CALL IN A THUDERHAWK STRIKE ON THE BUILDING TO THE NORTHWEST" as a heavy bolter started firing, plucking away at the Plague marines cover.

A few moments later the buildings to their left exploded into flame ceasing the sniper fire.

"Now keep going!" Yelled the sore encrusted sergeant as he ran from cover... then, thud... Galleius fell as if in slow motion with large hole through his chest

"Now die heretics!" bellowed the berserk Blood Angels as one.

"Forgot about them," muttered Ulvo "Now boys we have to run fast we're nearly there..so now RUN!"

As the traitor marines broke from cover, bullets ripped into Ulvo's body "Well maybe those 'gifts' are useful after all" he though to himself as he felt no pain.

"OVER THERE!" yelled one of the remaining plague marines pointing to a thunderhawk.

Then BOOM! the bay doors were ripped open and a Blood Angel dreadnought step through the doorway

"GET ON BOARD!" bellowed Ulvo as the Dreadnoughts assault cannon opened fire bouncing of the Thunderhawks hull and closing hatch, thn the roar of the dropship's engines drowned down everything else as the craft rose up into the Terran skies.

"Well whats next?" said Ulvo cheerfully.
[End of part 2]

WE HAVE COME FOR YOUR.....*necron warrior turns around to the necron behind him* Hey Bob? what did we come for?!

Last edited by zboy234; 01-04-08 at 09:18 AM.
post #5 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 09:17 AM

as yes i forgot that the Ultra boys didn't fight, guess you could just change it to Imperial Fists.

they second part is good aswell your doing good.

How ironic it is that as fast as we spread progress and hope throughout the galaxy, the Tyranids spread death and despair. Only united can we hope to stand against them.

post #6 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

problem fixed thanks for the correction

post #7 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Default part 3

"Well Ulvo I believe you have redeemed yourself, " Mortarion thundered as Ulvo rose from the ground after the torture he received from Mortarion "It also seems your company's captain has abandoned the legion, no matter, your exploits against the Custodes has proven to me, dispite your 'dis-behavior' I belive you worthy of a promotion, Sergeant Artimeus Ulvo"

"Thank you Lord Primarch" Ulvo replied trying hard not to sneer at the corpse-like giant.

"You're dismissed" Mortarion rasped behind his breathing mask waving Ulvo away.

As Ulvo made his way back the his quarters he heard a voice emanating from the ships shrine to Nurgle, as he walked into the dark chapel a hunched figure caught his attention.

"Come closer Ulvo" a familiar voice called to him

" Who and what are you?" Ulvo said

"Dont you remember Ulvo, it's me Gallieus" as the cloaked figure turned an straitened to his full height, his eyes glowing a sickly green, the wound in his chest sprouting tentacles and his body floating in the air

"No it cant be you're dead, I mean you died, I saw you." Ulvo said with disbelief.

"Well in that respect you are right, this body died but Nurgle saw fit for me to return to grant you a gift" Then the floating corpse touched Ulvo's head.

And thats when the screaming started...
[end of part 3]

hoped you like the story so far

Last edited by zboy234; 01-04-08 at 10:12 AM.
post #8 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 10:22 AM

this is really getting good.

post #9 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 10:23 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Can anybody else say the words "Sorceror" . Nice work there mate. Keep it up.
post #10 of 83 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Default part 4

Ulvo heard screaming,his or someone else's he didnt know nor cared because at this moment all he knew was the searing pain all over his body, even his enhancements did not stem the pain, it was all he knew and all he knew as he sunk deep into darkness

then the pain stopped....

Ulvo found himself on the cold floor of the shrine to Nurgle with Gallieus standing in front of him his eyes no longer glowing green

"What happened to me?" Ulvo asked nobody in particuar

"You have been gifted by Nurgle, these gifts which will help you on your path " replied Gallieus' corpse, as Ulvo rose he realised he was holding a sythe and his armour changed,his helmet had a horn on it and his armour was covered in insects, Ulvo also discovers his eyes were glowing as Gallieus' had.

"Gifts, what like the ones he gave to you Gallieus?"

"As I said earlier Gallieus died..My name is Pestillen" he remarked brandishing his staff glowing with the same sickly light his eyes used to glow with "I have become a Apostle of Nurgle like you will become in time but you must prove yourself first"

"I'd rather become a daemon spawn than what you are" Ulvo replied as he swung his new sythe at the corpse of Gallieus cutting it in two.

"Ha you think you be like me, no but you'll be something much greater than me" replied Pestillen....

When Mortarion had finished shaping his daemon world in the Eye of Terror Ulvo had become Captain of the 7th company of the Death Guard by eliminating all competition, Ulvo lead his warband throughout the universe spreading disease and destuction until Nurgle saw fit to make him a Daemon Prince.

and now many citizens of the Imperium speak of the Seventh Plague of Nurgle; the Daemon Prince Artimeus Ulvo who has said to have been killed thrice over but risen stronger every time he was struck down

and the many this whisper of him, fear the coming of Nurgles Seventh Plague; The Plague of Ulvo.......
to be continued

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode