Catachan Crowe, Fighting Around the Galaxy - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-04-09, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

CommissarHorn's Flag is: Russia

Default Catachan Crowe, Fighting Around the Galaxy

“Catachan Crowe, Fighting Around the Galaxy” is about a Catachan that loves fighting. Armed with his Catachan knife, Catachan hunting skills and Catachan (Australian) accent, we follow Crowe on his adventure through the galaxy, picking fights... and loving them!

The scene opens with large Imperial block letters covered in blood “Catachan Crowe, Fighting around the galaxy”.
The words disappear and we are presented with another scene, a large metal room with a large hinged door, no windows and only one wooden table in the centre. At the table is seated an Ultramarine Space marine Captain, looking confused as to why he is there and situated in the middle of the table is a small out-of-place pot plant.

Suddenly the plant explodes in a shower of dirt and flora, and out leaps a large, over muscled human. His face and skin is dirty and camo smeared and across his forehead is tied a grubby green bandanna. The muscular human smiles and waves at you..
“G'day mate! I'm Catachan Crowe and welcome to Fightin' 'round The Galaxy with Catachan Crowe. In this here episode, I'm gonna do what I do best, fightin', and I gotta tell ya, I sure love fightin'!”

Looking around the room, Catachan Crowe spots the startled Marine Captain.
The Marine Captain points at Crowe. “Hey! Your one of those Deathworld Veterans from Catachan!” The Catachan suddenly glowers in annoyance and repeats the Marine in a whiny tone “Oh! Your a Deathworld veteran from Catachan!” Pulling out his 24 inch Catachan Combat knife, Crowe shouts at the Marine in his distinct Catachan accent. “Shut the fuck up! Ya Vagina! Come here and fight!”
Furious, the Space Marine powers up his chainsword and charging forward, cleaves apart the Catachan's right arm. “Oi! Now your gonna get it ya bastard!” Diving forward, Crowe swoops up his knife with his teeth and uppercuts the Marine with his remaining left arm. Just as the Marine staggers back from the punch, Crowe slashes apart the Ultramarine's throat with his Catachan knife wedged between his teeth. The Marine reels back and drops with a loud clank as his armour hits the floor, blood spilling from his open bloody neck.

Retrieving his right arm from the floor, Crowe looks at you, blood gushing to the floor from where his right arm was supposed to be and still with his 24 inch knife, wedged in between his teeth.
“Naw 'at wa' ey 'ood ight!” Crowe spits the knife out from his mouth. “Bloody oath! I'm feelin' happy! And what do I love when I'm feelin' happy?... fightin'!”

Alle's Klar? Herr Kommissar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-04-09, 03:16 PM

lawrence96's Flag is: United Kingdom

how starnge and yet how absolutely hilarous

+rep!

Quisnam praesumo, successio
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 01:10 PM

Rafen's Flag is: USA

Icon

I love fightin that was an awsome story (cant wait for the next installment)
(^_^);

The Chaos Lords from Dawn of War show us exactly why Chaos Commanders are not considered among the sharpest tools in the shed:

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 08:55 AM
The Omnipotent

CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

epic. truly epic

no mention of the warhammer dogs?

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Nope, I whent lone wolf on this one.
But I'd thank south park and alcohol.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 12:01 PM

Sniper's Flag is: Australia

very funny, the idea is from family guy isnt it?

Sniper

Rambling since ...... hmmm now you see I cant remember but when i was a little ripper.......

Honour & Vengence: (finally has the forgotten finishing bit)https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=28272

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-09, 04:56 AM

Gambit14's Flag is: Canada

good parody of south park

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-09, 12:47 PM

Sniper's Flag is: Australia

Ah no you guys are right, got my funny shhow mixed up again funny so far though..... next installment....... nope not yet

Sniper

Rambling since ...... hmmm now you see I cant remember but when i was a little ripper.......

Honour & Vengence: (finally has the forgotten finishing bit)https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=28272

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-09, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Here have it, more useless fiction from Horn. I don't want it, so take it! Take it all!!

Abbaddon strode through his high altar, devoted to the merciless Gods of Chaos who in over the ages have supplied Abbaddon with constant glory and gifts. The dark, eeri Temple on the Warlord's Flag ship stunk of fresh blood and rotting intestines, newly sacrificed atop the bloody sacrificial stone. Abbaddon watched his Sorcerours conjure the portal of Vlamos in order to summon horrid, cunning deamon of Tzeentch, Durak.

Suddendly the temple dimmed as the shadows swam around, turning and twisting, forming horrendous shapes. “Argh! No!” Blood gashed up across Abbaddon as a sorcerer's exploded. “Its coming!” The magicians screamed, aghast, as a thin sneer appeared across the Warlord's gray face. The ship shook, the shadows spun furiously. Suddenly without warning everything stopped. Abbaddon's smile turned to confusion. “Is it here?” The magicians look as confused as their master. “It was coming...its gone... it seems to have left, master!” This was not what their Master hoped for. “Why is it fucking gone?! Its your hea...” Suddenly a twisting sickly blue portal materialised on the Altar, throwing out what seems to be the carcass of a deamon, twisted features of a screamer. Aghast, the magicians begun wailing. “This must be it! Its dead!” Abbaddon was furious. “How can it be dead?!” The Portal suddendly widened and out jumped another body but this time it stood up and seemed alive. It was a male human figure, smaller than Abbaddon but still large for a human, with messy hair kept in check with a grimy green bandanna, rippling muscles, mostly covered with camo and a dirty white singlet . The man was clutching onto a machete covered in black oozing blood and he was looking down at the deamon's carcass. “Gotcha ya bastard! Bloody demon, fightin's for men!”The large man looks up at something “G'day mate! I'm Catachan Crowe and welcome to Catachan Crowe Fightin' 'round the Galaxy, in this here episode, we're gonna do some good ol' fightin', and I gotta say, I sure love fightin'!” Glancing around Crowe's eyes widened as he noticed Abbaddon “Crikey your a big bastard!” Abbaddon was furious. “Who the fuck are you?!”
“Oi, don't take that tone with me ya vagina, Come on and fight!” Abbaddon bellowed in rage and charged the Catachan but the Catachan leaped back and merged among the shadows, dissapearing. “What the fuck is happening?!?” The warlord stared questioningly at his sorcerours but they only returned an equally confused stare. “Find him!” Several of Abbaddon's most experienced veteran Terminators, standing guard by the Temple doors, animated into action and spread out to search for the unlikely intruder. Chaos Terminator Veteran Alung swiftly moved about the shadows, scanning the darkness, seeing as if it was day. He was a Chaos marine, he didn't need his helmet to aid him. The Temple's left wall was safe, nothing was lurking behind the altar and the random torso high grass bush behind the altar was clear... Wait a minute, thought Alung. There was no random torso high bloody grass bush behind the alt... Alung didn't finish his second thought as a surprisingly sharp spear shot out from the bush, piercing his skull and spraying blood all over the Terminator behind him, who jumped out of the spear's way but stepped into a noose and was dragged up towards the roof, suspended by a thick rope, tied around one of his feet. A Terminator screeched in pain as he clumsily stepped through a thin trap wire, had half his leg blown off by a demolition charge and his exposed groin pierced with shrapnel. Abbaddon's Captain fired desperately into the darkness of the altar but a powerful camo smeared arm clutching a 23 inch Catachan Jungle knife wrapped itself around his head and within a second sliced open the captain's throat, exposing the marine's veins and sparying a fountain of blood onto the altar. Another Veteran Chaos Marine gurgled and gasped, choking on his own blood, as a large stake had swung from the roof into the back of his head and was sticking out of his mouth.

Horrified, Abbaddon was in more dismay. He had not felt such fear in a long time and his elite Chaos Marine Bodyguards were being picked off, fast. “What in the name of Chaos are you?” Frowning, the Catachan jumped from the shadows, tossed his Catachan Jungle knife into its sheath and clenched his fists. “Im Catachan Crowe, and I'm fightin' 'round the galaxy!” Retaining his composure, Abbaddon charged the human. “This is a fucking guardsmen, a human!” Swinging forward with his lightning claw, Abbaddon was certain he would end the human's life. Catachan Crowe had other ideas. He dodged the Warlord's claws by ducking and with a clenched Catachan fist, punched Abbaddon in the face. Abbaddon reeled back, more from surprise than harm. Crowe didn't waste time and with fast Catachan actions, grabbed his knife and stabbed it directly into Abbaddons Claw of Horus thing. To Abbaddon's horror the Claw sizzled and sparked, then suddenly exploded, completely shredding apart most of Abbaddon's right arm. “Right, that'll teach you a lesson you bugger! That was some nice fightin', and I sure love fightin'!”
Abbaddon was not a virgin to pain and his rage blocked most of it out anyway. Roaring insanely the Warlord was going to introduce the arrogant mortal to true suffering.

Unfortunately the mortal was no where to be found. He had dissapeared as abruptly as he had entered. With a sudden crash, the Altar doors burst open and in swarmed the loyal Chaos Marines of Abbaddon's Black Legion. “Master! Whats going on? Whats that on your back?”. With his remaining arm , still fuming about the insolent Catachan, Abbaddon reached over his back and found a square pack about the size of his helmet. Glancing at it Abbaddon noticed the bright red numbers flashing across a screen. 4..3..2..1..
“Fuck”

Last edited by CommissarHorn; 02-23-09 at 08:05 AM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-09, 08:11 AM

Crimson_fists's Flag is: Australia

Genius work CommissarHorn! You just gottta love an australian catachan. + rep!

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode