A quick apology and thank you! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-07-08, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Boondock Shogun

Shogun_Nate's Flag is: USA

Default A quick apology and thank you!

Howdy folks!

Sorry for not being around much lately as real life has wormed its way into my free time so I haven't been able to do much in the way of writing or coming up with new and inventive posts to make you all groan heh heh heh. Wow...long sentence there. I'd hoped to have a bit more done as I'm working on my trial mod apprenticeship (or whatever it's considered LOL) and keep helping in any way I can.

With that out of the way, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's been posting here. The story forum isn't quite the hot-bed of action many of the others are but I must say that the quality of stories and the amount of new stories being posted is great. You've all done an awesome job. It's always good to see fan-fic, especially the quality of those posted here. Keep up the great work guys!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate

"If you can't stun them with your tactical brilliance, baffle them with your superior grasp of BS."

"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllFather View Post
Well, seeing as how you capitalize your characters, use proper grammar and punctuation, I'd say you qualify.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-08-08, 06:11 PM
Unknown Soldier's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sorry Nate, you're excuses are bogus, I demand that you post more stories here at once! Look what's happened since you've been away...well, not much, but I need you to contribute to 'The End' story as soon as is humanly possible, otherwise I will let the Child Emperor unite the Chaos Primarchs, take over the galaxy and kill off all your Fluff Marines.

What about Lion El'jonson, Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ, Robute Guilliman, Vulkan, Corax and one of the Twins? Are they going to come back and support the Coalition or the Emperor-Incarnate? I gots to know!

'For the Tempura!' (Geddit? your Void Stalkers are Japanese. Geddit?)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-09-08, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Boondock Shogun

LOL!

I tell you what! Unless I can get around to it before this weekend, you're on. I'll see about getting something up. The writing bug is still in me but after 10 hours on my feet working, I'm well and thoroughly knackered heh heh heh.

Nate

"If you can't stun them with your tactical brilliance, baffle them with your superior grasp of BS."

Quote:
Well, seeing as how you capitalize your characters, use proper grammar and punctuation, I'd say you qualify.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-09-08, 11:17 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

I don't know if this is acceptable Nate....

*tsk*

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-27-08, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
Boondock Shogun

Now I'm officially back you shiftless reprobates. There'll be no more lolly-gaggin!

Seriously though thanks folks. I know it's a few weeks late but it's been a very rough few weeks. My recent 'hiatus' as it were, was due to my oldest friend becoming very ill and nearly dying. Something to do with his gallbladder compounded by his severe diabetis. And, while I do enjoy the fine folks here, he took precedence (as I'm sure you'll all understand..and if you don't.....heh heh heh). However, he is home now and while he is still in bad shape I'm not quite so worried he'll kick the bucket soon. Therefor, I can finally get back and get started once again with my writing and riposte with Unknown .

Nate-who's glad to be back!

Quote:
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-27-08, 12:47 PM
Unknown Soldier's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sorry to hear about your recent woes and I'm very pleased your friend is on the mend. Obviously, real life stuff must take precendence over our silly games on here, so no need to apologise.

Just glad everything has sorted itself out and that you are back.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-08, 02:35 PM
Bringer of the Apocalypse

Deneris's Flag is: Canada

Hmmm... I HAD noticed a marked improvement of the air quality on Heresy Online, and then it suddenly took a nosedive on the 27th... I wonder what happened...

And why didn't you win the Inquisition Essay contest, Arch-git?

"That, and sending Leman Russ to make a peaceful arrest? That's like sending a rabid Grizzly Bear to teach Kindergarten." - Cole Deschain
"Deneris - you are a legend." - TheKingElessar
"Chingao...sigh..guess I'll stay a slut then..."- Shogun_Nate
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-08, 03:22 PM

Yeah, welcome back mate, Nate, mate, great to see ya.

Glad your (I can't say 'mate' again can I? Oh, all right then) mate is on the mend, hope it continues; and as Unknown Soldier says, of course real life comes first. No questions asked.

We know we're just eye-candy to you and you don't care at all sob sob.

:welcoming the return of his orky buddy cyclops:

"Well it's Forty-one Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty-nine OK -
Gotta war across the Milky Way - "
Iggius Popiscus and the Stoogii, "41,969"

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-08, 03:50 PM

what a coincidence! i was gone from the forum for a while too.... except as my signature says, no one noticed. Nobody I knew was in the hospital, but i was browsing ther forums and came to the conclusion that none were as cool as this one!!!
-Talonmaster
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 01:56 PM

Rafen's Flag is: USA

Icon

cant wait for stories
(^_^);

The Chaos Lords from Dawn of War show us exactly why Chaos Commanders are not considered among the sharpest tools in the shed:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode