The Emperor's Blood Chapter V - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

Beaviz81's Flag is: Norway

Default The Emperor's Blood Chapter V

The continuation of the Emperor's Blood Chapter IV https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=139473 as mentioned I split up the story.

Chapter V.

The yacht dropped from orbit streaking down towards Califrona the capital of Ciralix and it's massive shuttleport. The black building jutted out like a massive and ugly gash amongst the surrounding grey industrial complexes which spewed out noxious smoke billowing it into the polluted air of Ciralix.

The shuttleport was busy even as the Inquisitorial craft approached with several shuttles there getting loaded with all manner of materials, some even with the inhuman Skitarii drafted to Freudakia on the behest of Carrus.

Finally the pilot of the yacht landed the black star-ship on the black tarmac of Ciralix. Soon he navigated the vessel so it stood with it's rear to the mighty servants of the Emperor and Ommnissiah waiting on them. The ramp went down, revealing Carrus and Ionza one of each side of Zuma, with Carrus whistling lowly to soothe the machine-spirit of the ancient heavily decorated armour Zuma was encased in.

They started to walk off the ramp, Carrus still whistling as they saw their hosts. First was the monstrous, hulking inhuman form of the Fabricator. Lucius Carrus. Clad in the burgundy robes of the Adeptus Mechanicus. More a living weapon as where his stomach used to be a multimedia jutted out. He had several added arms coming yout from his bionics. Red las-eyes glared at his underling accompanied by the commissar and Inquisitor.

Next to him was the frail form of Aagoth Elmenhorst. She leaned on a powered staff. Her ancient head was grey from age. One eye larger than the other. She smiled as she saw Carrus with her yellow-brown teeth. She was clad in Sororita powered armour in mostly black but some white trimmings and knee-pads as well with a robe with the markings of the Order of the Key displayed with their colors. She herself looked at the boy she had helped raise coming towards her whistling next to the hulking black Inquisitor with his own grey suit of powered armour.

Next to her was Selpid. Hunched over and grey. Clad in a black powered armour of unknown design. Over the powered armour he had his robe marking him out as a High Inquisitor of Ordo Xenos. The robe was of fine white silk with the inquisitorial markings on it woven into it mostly in black but also some red and gold was present. He watched his son flanked by his two latest tools walk on the black tarmac towards him, Elmenhorst and the Fabricator on Ciralix Lucius Carrus.

Behind them stood several generals. Both monstrous Skitarii often with heavy bolters or multimedias jutting out where their gullets had once been. Several of them was threaded with powered fists. Only link to humanity was that they had once been humans. Now they were just machines. The other generals was dressed in fine dress-uniforms with the common chestful of medals.

Carrus, Zuma and Ionza walked over to the three foremost members as they made stiff salutes to the officials they faced as Carrus stopped whistling as he said. "Fabricator Commissar Techriarch Carrus reporting in." He stood stiffly infront of Lucius looking him straight into the red laseyes.

Lucius merely nodded at Carrus while at least the human generals and Selpid and Elmenhorst saluted back to Carrus, Zuma and Ionza. Elmenhorst then spoke before Lucius could say anything. "I see you have come home with your own bride Zach-" Carrus cut her giving her an icy glare as he said. "Don't say my first-name Aagoth please." Elmenhorst nodded as she said. "Ah they never got you to like your own name did them young commissar?" She then looked over at Ionza saying. "Ain't you a beaut. Turn around dear. Let me see you."

Ionza looked a bit uncomforably over at Carrus who gave a slight nod prompting her to turn around. Elmenhorst licked her lips as she say. "What's you name darling?" Grey eyes peered into the mellow brown of Ionza as Ionza answered. "Michelle Ionza Imperial Commissar ma'am."

Elmenhorst smiled saying. "You are just what I pictured commissar Carrus would choose as a wife. Intelligent, pretty body with a bit of a wild streak. *She sniffed changing expression to one more disappointed as she stated.* And you reek of heavy perfume and lho. That's less good." Ionza quipped. "I'm sorry Mistress."

Elmenhorst just smiled a grey smile as she said. "That's fine child. *She let a cold black armoured hand trace down the face of Ionza saying.* You are just like the reports I have read about you. Courteous, brave and with a dangerous body. I see why you seduced my boy."

Carrus cut in. "With all due respect Mistress, but I'm dying to know who the idiot who arranged my marriage is and dangle him or her off the highest place here if I don't turn the person into a Skitarii on the spot for arranging such an abomination toward me." Elmenhorst glared back at him as she said. "That idiot was me commissar Carrus." Carrus opened his mouth to speak, instead Elmenhorst lifted a hand so he stayed silent as she stated. "Arranged marriage can be a solution at times, but not in your case. I shall petition the pope for an annulment."

Carrus let his eyes bore into Elmenhorst as he said. "Negative Mistress I will do it myself, and give him my Magna Carta lest he will spend some time crucified at the Appian highway." Selpid now butted in as Elmenhorst looked confused at the nodding Zuma. "Have you lost your mind boy, you are allowing this to happen?"

Zuma looked back with disdain as he said. "Not at all dear old dad, but this place is teeming with Redemptionists which I think is as dangerous as Genestealer-cults." The bile could be heard by everyone present as he said dear old dad. The grey face of Selpid formed into a scowl, yet he nodded as he said. "I will allow this as I have a very low opinion about Redemptionists myself. *Then he took a more aggressive posture as he yelled to Zuma.* But I'm a High-Inquisitor and you are to address me with due respect, is that perfectly clear?"

Zuma straightened up as he yapped. "Yes High-Inquistor." Next Selpid walked over to Carrus as he said. "My crusade is faltering and I need your help as the Fabricator has been less than cooperative." Carrus as he ignited a lho-rod said. "Fabricator, update me please."

The huge thing spoke in a truly metallic voice only one who had given all of himself to the Ommnissiah could posses as he spoke in the tech-lingo. Carrus nodded and said. "We are overstretched. Go on Fabricator." Lucius continued to talk in his tech-lingo with Carrus nodding while smoking.

Finally Carrus turned to Selpid still smoking as he said while he tapped his lho-rod lightly letting ash fall on the black tarmac. "I'm sorry High-Inquisitor, but I have to say I agree with my immediate superior. The manifactorum and garage is both on fire, and I intend to use time on the manifactorum not on the garage as we need to consolidate our gains."

Selpid said calmly. "Techriarch we have three planets almost free of Orks a few million Skitarii could do much for a few more planets." Carrus looked him squarely in the eyes as he said. "Consolidate them then. I will assign a million Skitarii with armoured support for that purpose." He watched Lucius nod then Selpid said while Carrus smoked. "I have lost billions of soldiers for just three meager planets." Carrus simply said as he shrugged. "Commissar Ionza give me the data on Puntkilla the Archkilla."

Ionza walked over to him herself with a lit lho-rod in hand as she said. "Simply put from what I have seen we poked the Ork. It's a vast empire and we did a mistake not involving the Space Marines in it. Hold on to the three planets you already have and fortify them for here comes the storm High-Inquisitor." She smoked as Selpid dejected nodded before she said. "You should make it one million Skitarii on each planet Techriarch, and peer into which Space Marine chapters are available because Puntkilla will come gunning for you."

Carrus glanced nervously over at Ionza as he said. "How dangerous is this awesomely named Ork commissar Ionza?" Ionza glanced over towards the rest of the gang as she matter-of-factly said. "Likely close to the danger things like Vect, Thraka, Abaddon and such things poses. To say it short we are in for hell and that's just from a scant few reports I have shifted through."

One of the generals (a balding pale man looking to be in his early fifties, though he was likely far older in a fine white general-uniform with the standard golden epaulets and a chest full of medals) stepped forward as he said with a gravelly voice. "But the Orks are just stupid savages, they just board their ships without direction sirs and ma'ams." With that Carrus, Ionza, Elmenhorst even and the two inquisitors started to laugh. The only one not laughing was Lucius who just glared at him with his red eyes.

Eventually though heaving for his breath Selpid said. "I think you are confusing the tales we tell to ease the fears of children with reality my good general." The general looked worried back as Selpid then said. "Had it been the case, we would hardly ever encounter the Ork, but no sir. They board their vessels looking for a fight, and we are the ones that can give them the best fight of them all." Carrus smiled as he said. "Nice quoting of Commissar Yarrick High-Inquisitor and I agree with commissar Ionza one million Skitarii for each planet and alert the Space Marines." Lucius nodded as Carrus gave permissions to use three million more Skitarii then Selpid looked smugly over at Carrus as he said. "Thank you Commissar Techriarch for both things, and I will indeed alert the Space Marines as it seems like I have severely underestimated the Orks. And I was not aware you were such an avid student of commissar Yarrick commissar Carrus."

Ionza smiled a crooked smile as she said. "Commissar Carrus is very much a devout fan of commissar Yarrick High Inquisitor." Selpid smiled a bit as he said with his gargling voice. "Yeah and I quoted Yarrick?" Carrus smiled as he smoothly said. "More or less High Inquisitor, more of less."

Selpid then said. "I'm sorry I have to get going. A war to continue, Space Marine chapters to arouse, reinforcements to call and planets to save. *He gave a stiff military salute that was answered by the people able to answer it, turned to walk and walked a short distance before turning on his heels pointing to Zuma striking a dramatic poise.* Oh and Inquisitor I leave the pogroms here to your hands." Zuma clapped his heels together and all but yelled. "Yes High Inquisitor."

Carrus called out at a distance as he watched Selpid go. "High Inquisitor what about the Green Gobbo? Adeptus Mechanicus would be very happy if we could have it back from Ordo Xenos." Selpid stopped in his tracks as he said. "I'm sorry my boy but the Green Gobbo as you call it has expired." With that they heard Carrus mumble. "Okay Inquisitor." And Selpid continued to walk towards Zuma's Inquisitorial yacht, which he then boarded and left the planet with.

My story about the commissars Zachary Carrus and Michelle Ionza and their life and crimes https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=123690
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

Carrus made his way over to Elmenhorst again, his facial expression was not one of pleasure as he said. "Who had the idea Mistress?" Elmenhorst coffed out her answer. "Your uncle Petrus Carrus Commissar Techriarch." Carrus smiled a wicked smile as he said. "I shall dangle my dear old uncle from the top of the tallest building around as he must choose his next words with exceptional care or he would be a subject of a very long fall." Then he almost screeched. "And any of you gentlemen warning uncle Petrus would replace him falling down." He pointed straight at the heart of the general that had stepped forward who could be heard to gulp loudly.

The man sweated like a pig under the gaze of Carrus, he stuttered. "C-c-commi-ssarr we-we are all l-loyal s-subjects to the Emperor-" Carrus interrupted him with his voice at a dangerously low level as he opened the holster of his laspistol glaring into the eyes of the much older man, who screamed. "And the Ommnissiah Commissar Techriarch! Praise be the Ommnissiah!" Carrus smiled a little as he gentle clapped the cheek of the general stating as he read the name-sign on his chest plated in gold saying S. Smirnoff. "It's good to have the PDF behind me general. After all you are the head of the PDF ain't you general Smirnoff?" Smirnoff nodded as Carrus turned towards the assembled Tribunes and Centurions as he enthusiastically said. "How about the Skitarii are you with me in ridding this place of Redemtionists?"

Normal troopers would have been cheering Carrus, yet the Master of the Skitarii said only. "Yes we are Techriarch." It poured down noxious smelly rain as Ionza interrupted. "Excuse me ma'am and gentlemen but lets go inside now. Plus I want some Freudakian Red on my lips." She said that as she glanced over at a shuttle where a threaded servitor with forklift-arms lifted off a pall full of cased Freudakian Red."

Carrus also gave it a lusty eye as he said. "I hope the Inquisitor have no objections to us going inside instead of standing here in the rain." He smiled a crooked smile as Zuma answered. "No objections in the universe commissar Carrus." With that they started to go inside as Ionza started a a conversation with Elmenhorst as Carrus listened to the Fabricator nodding and smoking as the towering inhuman Tech-Priest spoke to him with his metallic voice telling him about the situation on Ciralix and how he planned to eradicate five percent of the population by turning them into Skitarii. Carrus soon said. "Make it ten percent of everyone fit and able and we have a deal Fabricator."

Lucius nodded signifying the deal as Ionza noticed as they were about to walk through the door, she stopped with Elmenhorst near the glass-doors that led to the inside of the shuttleport. Monstrous Skitarii guarded it standing on the ready with robotic legs or threads. They were hardly any more human than Lucius the Fabricator of Ciralix as Ionza got a hold of Zuma as she said. "I think the Techriarch and that Fabricator tries to do something my liege, shall we-"

Zuma calmly raised his hand having a neutral expression as he said. "Yes my child, from the responses of the Techriarch I'm guessing they are about to turn one tenth of the population into Skitarii." Elmenhorst simply said. "The Adepta Sororitas does not object." She laid her steely grey eyes on the Inquisitor standing there dwarfing both herself and Ionza. Most humans would have flinched under her gaze, Zuma merely shrugged while he said. "We will not condemn billions of souls to the furnace of doom. Let us do this act with both eyes open commissar. Lets hear what they both are saying." He looked up at the looming black building with the sigil of the Adeptus Mechanicus on as he sighed. "Lets go inside and cast our judgment in the name of the Emperor."

Anyone who heard the Emperor made the aquila as Carrus came over to Zuma asking. "So hows the progress on the Black Ships Inquisitor?" Zuma looked mercilessly back as he said. "That is yet to be determined. *He then struck a more dramatic pose as he pointed to Lucius saying.* Fabricator with all due respect, no more Tech-lingo please. Just use Low Gothic as unlike the Techriarch the others doesn't understand what you are saying and that's a secret I'm against leaking even to upstanding ladies and gentlemen assembled here."

Carrus just nodded as he headed through the glass-doors into the elegant black marbled waiting-hall. Sleek and elegant benches of grey steel filled the room. It was more common for it to be filled with people going off-planet than receiving grande members of the Inquisition and planetary rulers. Yet for now it fitted it's purpose as inhuman servitors of all vocations milled around there. Some where walking weapon-platforms with bolters jutting out where their stomachs had once been, but more exotic servitors existed down to even water-containing servitors who was basically huge cans of water with small hoses which they used to water the varying palms that where plotted across the plaza in large flower-pots.

Ionza casually said. "Wow I wonder what crimes you have done to get to serve as a walking flower-waterer." As she saw one of them watering a flower of sunflower-like looks in a an orange square clay-vase at the end of a bench-row. Lucius answered with a very clanky voice. "Tech-heresy they committed have, so they have been sentenced to life in service of the Ommnissiah commissar Ionza." Ionza almost jumped as she heard the voice, yet Carrus had a neutral expression, though he looked slightly bored as he looked like he had seen the servitor-thingy one thousand times already. The hairs on Ionza's back stood as she realized this was in the heart of her beloved and he was bringing this vision to Freudakia her home.

Ionza straggled a little behind as she tugged the sleeve of Carrus' greatcoat making them fall a little behind the the other Imperials as she whispered with her mouth close to his ear. "So this is how you envision the future of humanity darling? No place for humans?"

Carrus laughed softly as he whispered back. "Only for some of humanity. Death or survival for the rest." He laid an arm casually around her as he said calmly. "You know this is in my heart darling I'm as much a servant of the Emperor as I'm a servant of the Ommnissiah, people have just accommodated me on Freudakia skirting a wide berth around me. But come now we have a few billion fates to decide."

With that Carrus led Ionza into a conference-room, though at the last minute Ionza spotted a servitor with a pall of Freudakian Red. They both soon was over with Carrus stopping the servitor as they grabbed a flagon each before they entered the not very decorated conference-room where the generals who could sit sat down in the uncomfortable straight steel-chairs. The table was grey and metallic, the walls bare and of black marble. From the roof light-rods shone down on them as Carrus and Ionza went over to the cupboards finding a brace of white coffee-cups with the seal of the Adeptus Mechanicus on which they cleaned with their handkerchiefs just in case.

They both sat down at the end of the large rectangular table opening their wine-bottles while third cup served as ashtray. Ionza cheerfully said. "I apologize for the delay gentlemen and ma'am." She smiled as she gave Elmenhorst a small nod.

As one they poured wine into the coffee-cups and recited as one as they clanked their cups together. "The Emperor's blood." Sipping of the wine, then they noted the shocked expressions of the generals as Ionza leaned forward saying. "Anything wrong ma'am and gentlemen?" Elmenhorst spoke up with shock in both voice and expression. "You are drinking and smoking commissars. *She glared at Carrus.* That's very not like your father commissar Carrus, he was the one that brought that law to this planet." Carrus just looked her squarely into her eyes as he said with his raspy voice. "Maybe it's time that law should be repealed Mistress Elmenhorst."

The generals looked shocked at him, a few of them protested with claims such as. "Heresy!" As Ionza then said while she leaned threatening onto the table looking at them with piercing brown eyes. "Maybe the Techriarch spoke too soon, but the Emperor assure you me and commissar Carrus will enjoy the pleasure of alcohol even if it's prohibited anywhere else."

Zuma took the word as he nodded. "That's fine enough commissar Ionza, but we must discuss the planned pogroms and the fact that a sizeable portion of the populace would be turned into Skitarii. *He looked around as the steel-chair he sat on moaned with the strain of him sitting down at it as he continued.* Plus the Black Ships of High Inquisitor Selpid is here which puts another tenth of the populace into jeopardy as we must ascertain the identity of any psykers and bring them to the Black Ship instead of just executing them as usual."

Carrus looked over to Lucius as he said. "I advice you to answer this in Low Gothic Fabricator, but can the Skitarii be programmed to not exterminate the psykers on sight Fabricator?" A single word came from the vox-speaker of Lucius. "Negative." Looking over at the general which Selpid had humiliated Carrus said. "Give me a rough estimate about the men of the normal PDF general."

The general wiped sweat away from his forehead as he said. "Scant millions, we rely on the Skitarii for the main force." Zuma said calmly. "We can utilize the Skitarii in a limited fashion it's more important to have the Arbitrators onboard with this." He knew the direct and selfish nature of Carrus and Ionza would rake the Justicar in the wrong way as he sat there with a knowing smile wondering who would win that duel of Carrus and that man.

Zuma grunted then said calmly as his steel-chair continued to groan while the other Imperials listened without expressions as they were sitting around the table or standing on threads or mechanic legs for the Tribunes of the Skitarii. "I know the Justicar Adeptus Arbite in person, so I will take care of that. *He pointed with his thumb to Carrus as he said.* You young commissar will go and, well inherit your throne. That's your marching-orders, now march." With that Carrus and Ionza trailed by Elmenhorst got up after Zuma pointed and gestured to them. Leaving the room as the Fabricator and Inquisitor ironed out how the draft and pogroms of Ciralix should go.

Ionza waved with her general Smirnoff who after a nod from Zuma also left with the commissars and the Sororita who with surprising ease struck up an accord with Ionza as Carrus discussed the use of the few qualified PDF-ers with the general.

My story about the commissars Zachary Carrus and Michelle Ionza and their life and crimes https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=123690
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

As Carrus, Ionza, Elmenhorst and Smirnoff walked through the shuttleport they saw more Skitarii standing guard with other servitors walking around doing menial stuff like dusting and watering plants at the finely decorated place. Ionza leaned in telling Elmenhorst as they walked. "Mistress it looks like the planet have many servitors." Elmenhorst smiled a kind grey smile back as she croaked. "You haven't seen nothing yet my child, and if your beloved commissar gets his will you will see many more servitors like this."

Ionza stopped briefly as she watched and heard her beloved talk to Smirnoff who nodded in agreement as she stood there a bit shocked while shuddering a little as she looked at a servitor clanking past her. Once it had been a pretty blonde girl. Now it was an inhuman mobile vending-machine cast in sky-blue colors with golden rimming and Nuke-Coke splayed in large white curved letters on the front as she watched Elmenhorst draw her card for a soft-drink in it's terminal and soon she heard the well-known clank of a plastic bottle rattling in the black cover where her hips were.

She walked over to Carrus with a shocked expression as she hugged her longlas rightly stating while watching Elmenhorst withdraw her credit-card from the former woman while gaining a Nuke-Coke from it. "So this Commissar Techriarch is the future of Freudakia? A pretty human being turned into this?" She pointed at the human vending-machine as Carrus shrugged while checking on his lasgun while he looked in the direction of it and Elmenhorst as he answered. "Many will not be judged fit for combat and we need unthinking servants commissar Ionza. *He then pointed to the human snackbar who walked by on her grey thick robotic legs.* Plus this is the fate for many, as I have just agreed to turn a tenth of the population into servitors, plus that includes even people caught speeding or littering right now."

Ionza looked over at Elmenhorst saying weakly with a tad nervous expression. "Mistress do you copy this?" Elmenhorst taking a sip of her Nuke-Coke came over still smiling kindly at Ionza with her brown teeth simply said to the small woman. "I'm sorry my child, but it has always been that way on Ciralix, and with the Commissar Techriarch coming home with Black Ships billions will die young commissar."

Ionza quickly regained her composure as she walked straight up to Elmenhorst as she asked boring her merciless eyes into hers. "Tell me now Mistress Aagoth Elmenhorst what was the crime of that woman?" She pointed straight at the human vending-machine, Elmenhorst plainly answered looking straight back. "Prostitution commissar Ionza. It's the common-law penalty for that."

Ionza looked shocked back as she said. "I would at least have the poor wretch assigned to Cadia or the triplet planets of Slyforth Mistress as a soldier before making them into mindless servitors even as that thing." Carrus heard it as he all but roared. "Commissar Ionza, we deal with people on Ciralix in a certain way, so training people take time especially for a weak woman just used to suck cock would be a waste of time and resources." He turned making his greatcoat and coat fluff as he took his leave of Ionza and Elmenhorst as Elmenhorst whispered. "The Techriarch have spoken commissar Ionza." Ionza for her place answered as she closed her eyes and bowed head. "I suppose so-"

The sentence ended not finished as Elmenhorst walked calmly away from Ionza to rejoin Carrus and Smirnoff. She looked as the three others came near a black staircase with Smirnoff showing the way to Carrus who followed as he started to chat with Elmenhorst. She rapidly gained ground as she saw more inhuman servitors along with Skitarii feeling her heart being brought up to a pitch. But scream she would not as she instead summoned her rage sprouting out. "How dare you guys make good Emperor-worshiping individuals into servitors. *She then roared with the full rage of a commissar.* How dare you not giving these a chance to prove themselves as humans on the battlefield? Answer me that!" She pointed an accusatory finger at all three standing below the staircase.

Elmenhorst looked impressed at Ionza as she whispered to Carrus. "Your girl truly has spunk commissar Carrus, she is on fire you know." Carrus turned to her asking with a confused look while he was checking his meltagun. "What do I do about this Mistress Elmenhorst? Commissar Ionza will fight this bill every step on the way."

Elmenhorst nodded as she whispered. "I know, and she won't budge young Techriarch, so stand your ground this is your planet not hers." Carrus looked shocked back at Elemenhorst as he replied hefting his meltagun. "You think so Mistress Elemnhorst-" Elmenhorst answered unblinkingly. "I know so Techriarch."

Carrus in turn smashed his armoured glove into the rail of the staircase as he stood there before he snarled. "Commissar Ionza, come upstairs. We can't undo what the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Inquisition has done. Lest we will burn on pyres for coming in their way." He turned with his greatcoat and cape making a fuss about it as they were near the floor as he went outside looking at the black Valkyrie waiting for them.

Carrus closed his eyes as he walked through the glass-door while he said. "You know Mistress I have never before provoked that girl as she is the second best sniper at Freudakia. She can even angle her shots." Ionza came up the stairs as she heard Carrus say those words smiling a crooked smile though it disappeared as she spoke. "You are speaking of me sniping those Storm Troopers on Heritage commissar Carrus? It was a most foul affair Mistress they turned away from the most holy light of the Emperor to the Archenemy."

All four got inside with Elmenhorst clanking her fist to the wall signaling with two punches that resonated through the aircraft that it was to take off, which it immediately did as the four Imperial officers strapped themselves in their seats with Carrus and Ionza shifting their weapons to accommodate them as they sat down.

They discussed the more menial things as the airplane streaked across the dark skies of the industrialized planet. After about ten minutes they could all see the forest surrounding the Imperial Palace of the Techriarch. It was the birthplace of Zachary Carrus. He hadn't been there for fifteen years, yet now he was coming to take over it.

The castle jutted out like a brutal black spire in the forest which surrounded it, for most people it looked more like a prison, but both Carrus and Ionza looked forward to landing having a feast and a hard day's party after the day was done and gone as they sat smiling making smalltalk.

At the black landing-pad stood several men in the rain in embellished uniforms of quite a few colors of the uniform-spectrum with chests full of undeserved shining medals. Which in the minds of Carrus and Ionza likely was medals for winning the swimming-button or being the most silent boy on sleeping-block A than anything remotely heroic. Most looked facially like the famous Primarch Sanguinius, or would have if they weren't fat with double or triple chins and bellies far more used to consumption of tasteful and fat food than running headlong into battle. Yet here they stood the relatives of the young Techriarch who smiled as he walked over to them in the rain with the female sniper beside him clad in their black battlegear more looking like they should be on patrol in the jungle than meeting with family and in-laws.

Carrus smiled as he saluted the front man in a garish purple uniform with a red and gold scarf running across his bloated belly, he was of same height as Carrus though much fatter unlike the well-trained teenager. He said. "I don't believe you have met my lovely girlfriend and future wife, commissar Michelle Ionza." As he said that he made a deep and courteous bow to her while the uniformed members standing their with golden epaulets contrasting against the black of Carrus and Ionza gasped with shock.

One of them stepped forth. He was a bit more muscular than the rest as he said. "Zachary Carrus that impossible-" Farther he didn't come before Carrus quick as quicksilver was on him grabbing his throat as he snarled. "For you uncle Petrus it's commissar Carrus."

He made his voice dangerously low as he hissed while holding the man with his outstretched hand over the huge drop underneath to the forest. "Choose your next words with exceptional care uncle or I will throw you off this rock. You are gonna annul this wedding! *He then snarled.* Right?"

The man gasped and struggled against Carrus' grip as he finally gasped forth. "Y-yes-" Carrus let him onto the ledge again. The man had soiled himself as he stood there shivering from fear. Meanwhile Ionza said to the furthermost member of the Carrus-family standing there with a sweet sigh. "Hm it looks like my boyfriend put the fear of the commissar into Petrus Carrus."

The man glared back down at Ionza as he replied. "Still it's difficult to annul that marriage I'm afraid commissar Michelle Ionza. Since the Ecclecharcy is so behind it. I'm Zachary Carrus the current regent here." Ionza kept smiling as she said. "Well commissar Carrus doesn't come alone. I'm with him. *She held out her hand and up came her thumb.* The Black Ships. *Her pointer-finger came up.* The Inquisition. *The middle-finger came up.* And the war. *Her ring-finger came up as she said that.* What do I address you as by the way Zachary?"

The bulky man was about to do the same-finger-counting procedure as Ionza as he said. "Well I'm most commonly known as Arch-Duke-" Ionza cut him off gathering her hands at the side of her left cheek. "Excellent! Arch-Duke it is then Arch-Duke." She smiled widely as Carrus himself was calming down Petrus with the words. "Congrats uncle Petrus you passed the test. *He then glared into the man's eyes with his ice-cold blue eyes as he growled loud and clear.* Anyone ever bringing up the arranged marriage to me will be promptly executed." He calmed down a little as he said that while he ungloved his hand holding the gauntlet in his armpit as his hand slid into the jacket as he got out the cigar-case.

He opened it sliding out a lho-rod as Ionza said while she laid her merciless brown eyes onto the senior members of the Carrus family. They all gulped loudly as she even now smiling with a serene voice said. "I second commissar Carrus there. Mentioning of his arranged marriage would mean a most unfortunate death for the party bringing it up."

Elmenhorst coffed with both commissars making room for her giving her an uneasy look as she said with her voice sounding like a groaning un-oiled door-hinge. "The Adepta Sororitas is in agreement with the commissars. They have our permission to use deadly force if they see fit do do so." The senior members of the Carrus-family looked shocked on the two heartless young commissars and the elderly Sororita. The general Smirnoff stepped forward as he announced. "The Planetary Defense Force is fully behind the commissars and will support them in the name of the Emperor."

With that the military rule of Zachary Carrus was declared to just a few members of the first-family on Ciralix, yet he had the backing of many great organizations who surprisingly smooth managed to strike deals back at the shuttleport where the practical rule happened and discussed by the Fabricator and the Inquisitor.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

Smoking both commissars entered the glass-doors to the party inside. The were followed by Elmenhorst and Smirnoff with the members of the Carrus-family trailing behind exchanging worried looks over what had just came home to them. The throne-room was a black marbled jewel with exquisite fur-carpets littered on the floor. Opulent chandeliers hanged from the black marble-roof. Fine tables made of dark Freudakian hardwood with lavish meals served up in equally lavish bowls of finely decorated gold on them with abundant food of all kinds from fruit and vegetable to the finest meats and cheeses imaginable.

Servitors trampled around with multiple trays on their many arms, inhuman as always. More machine than man or woman, they glared with red las-glares at the extremely lavishly clad humans present while their treys had seemingly endless supplies of soft water on them alongside canapés. The men were dressed in extremely heavily medaled chests with mock Stars of Terra on almost everyone of the finely sown uniforms. All had made from the finest silk, in the colors, white, jade-green, red, blue, yellow and such. They had also full compliments of commissar-sashes yet more of a golden-color. At their side hung their lavish swords in equally lavish scabbards contrasting with the well-used swords of Carrus and Ionza which hilts grinned ugly at the world in grime contrast to the jewel-encrusted gilded hilts of these mock-soldiers.

The ladies was dressed in the most ridiculously lavish hoop-dresses of all colors imaginable which meant many were downright ugly due to mixtures of flamboyant colors. Others were flamboyantly beautiful, especially if the woman wearing them were graceful making her float with the grace of a swan as they danced with those overblown so-called officers which Carrus and Ionza both in their silent mind had achieved medals for watching executions on pictcasts as for real would likely make them all barf.

Both commissars exchanged heartless, knowing grins as they strode into the lavish spectacle with everyone stopping what they were doing glaring at the pair. Clad not for a lavish party but for war. In the front in a gorgeously worked out white dress stood a quite plump young woman close to the age of Carrus and Ionza. She smiled at Carrus who scowled back at her letting his piercing eyes bore into her brownish eyes. She said with a shrill voice. "Techriarch I'm-" Carrus cut her off growling as he pointed to Ionza. "I suppose you are the woman I'm supposed to marry, but commissar Michelle Ionza is my love and I have zero intention of marrying anyone else." He then raised his voice to a terrifying scream as he pointed to the white-clad woman. "Consider that one canceled and anyone breathing a word about commissar Ionza not being my soon to be my wife will be inducted into my legions of Skitarii!"

An eerie silence fell over the party as they heard the words of Carrus as he was standing there in a dramatic poise with his weapons fully visible for all of them to see. Then Ionza saw something more terrifying as the children was at the party peeking out from behind the long dresses of their mothers all dressed like minute copies of their parents.

Ionza hissed. "In the Emperor's name, what sick game is this?" These children should be at bed not attending a party for adults." She snatched a crystal-glass from one of the serving-servitors taking a sip. She rapidly spat the content which she had just sipped out growling. "What kind of monsters are you? Having a party without alcohol?" Carrus looked mock-shocked at her as he hissed back to her. "That's simply twisted." He then shrugged stating. "Commissar Ionza I will take the children out to learn them how to shoot. Pick a cabinet for me."

He glared at his namesake as he said. "I assume you have a garden namesake." The regent simply nodded, and before Carrus could open his mouth and ask he pointed towards an elaborate exit with the typical casting of the Emperor and the loyalist Primarches being etched on in gold doing all sort of heroic stuff while looking glorious while doing so.

Carrus waved Smirnoff to follow him while Ionza trailed by Elmenhorst and the Arch Duke went towards the stairs of the golden-throne standing there in all it's grandeur with golden decorations of the might of the Emperor and his loyal Primarches being cut out in gold at it. Fine purple cushions had been added to it making it quite comfortable to sit down in. Too comfortable as Ionza noted as she slumped down in the chair noting that sitting in a dignified royal manner was all but impossible. Instead she slumped like an evil Chaos Warlord on it as she leaned on the longlas.

Nobody dared protest that she sat down there as Carrus hissed to Smirnoff. "General there are some guards here that ain't Skitarii? Right?" Smirnoff nodded. Carrus said. "Good. Go fetch those men and meet me and the children outside." Carrus looked at the children rapidly being mustered as he yelled seeing only the boys being mustered. "When I meant children I meant boys and girls as well!" Immediately the girls who had begun to be ushered out by their mums were ushered back.

Smirnoff saluted Carrus while in the background the girls were quickly mustered with the help of their mothers next to the boys. Carrus saluted him back then he waved with him the children outside to the lavish garden. It was much less a garden than a huge park with trees placed there in the shallow soil, white pagodas were everywhere. Ordered hedges and flower-beds. And garden-gnomes of the Emperor and his Primarches. They were everywhere. Carrus looked so strangely at them.

One of the kids a blonde haired young quite pretty girl saw that and stopped looking up at him as she said with her thin voice. "Commissar Techriarch, what is the matter." Carrus just smiled kindly down at her as he gently touched her hair as he said. "Just a tad puzzled over the Emperor being used as garden-gnomes here."

The girl said flatly. "My name is not Maria Commissar Techriarch. It's Leah, and I'm your second cousin twice removed. *She then giggled as she said.* The garden-statues of the Emperor wards off evil spirits. Even a child should know that." Carrus just smiled as he saw her reminded of himself when he was of that age. Already experienced with weapons as he mumbled. "Sorry about that Leah, I tend to be better with names after a while and you remind me of another girl I know. Now file up."

The smile vanished from his face as he saw them file up. They were in the hundreds. And strangely they filed up in surprisingly nice files, though of course a bit mottled as they weren't really experienced in military matters and they paid the Emperor's statues plenty of respect making deliberate efforts to avoid them.

Carrus then spoke up loudly. "Children of the Emperor and House Carrus we are gathered here today to explore the sanctity of ourself and the Emperor with the most holy protection of them all the mighty lasgun." He held his legendary black-stocked long lasgun forth then he said still loudly. "Today you will learn the basics about this most revered firearm, which is the backbone of the Imperium of Mankind!"

In the corner of his eye he saw Smirnoff coming with the guards, though they have dressed in sensible clothes though each man was carrying at least three lasguns alongside their garish golden-plated chest-plates. They had tall feathered golden helmets formed in a cone-shape. He glanced wearingly at their foppish outfits before he turned towards Smirnoff saluting him realizing he had used much time to file up the kids as he said. "I will get some Storm Trooper-armour off the ship tomorrow general Smirnoff."

Smirnoff merely responded with. "We have that for the sharper appointments, the smart uniforms are used within the palace and during parades commissar Carrus." Carrus as he suckled in the smoke of his lho-rod said with a cruel smile. "Excellent general. And I see your men brought some extra guns."

Smirnoff looked nervously back at the brutal teenager as he said. "I exceeded your orders commissar. Sorry if I was in error." Carrus just smiled as he stood there expressing while he was smoking. "No that's fine, you can think general. And that's very important."

He then freed his lasgun from it's leather-strap as he said loudly and clearly. "General I trust the men know well how to manage how you hand over a loaded lasgun from one of you to the next of you children of the Emperor." He then proceeded to point his lasgun 90 degrees to the roof saying. "First you point the lasgun onto the skies." Then he handed Smirnoff the lasgun saying. "Then you turn and hand your sider your lasgun pointing up to the skies." Smirnoff turned away from the children as Carrus said. "This is the most important lesson. In the Emperor's name you never ever point a loaded gun at any friend. *He whispered to Smirnoff pointing to a tree with no-one in the shooting direction.* Take aim at that tree general and fire."

Smirnoff did as Carrus said, shooting a small burst at the tree. Then when he ceased fire the gun immediately went 90 degrees up as Carrus said. "That's textbook shooting from general Sergei Smirnoff. Strive to shoot like that children and the Emperor will bless you."

Meanwhile Ionza was getting to pick and choose ministers for her new cabinet as she with a bored expression sat on the throne while the Arch-Duke and the Sororita whispered advice into her ears. She also had a bottle of Freudakian Red placed on the arm-rest while she hissed to Elmenhorst. "Mistress how much longer is this gonna take?" Elmenhorst smilingly whispered back to the chain-smoking teenager. "I understand this is boring commissar Ionza, but this is important work."

Ionza looked uninterested back as she listened mumbling. "The Emperor's blood." She sipped of a crystal-glass of Freudakian Red then she said. "I suppose so Mistress." She then turned to the Arch-Duke whispering. "I will retain prince Mars as the minister of industry Arch-Duke. He is as you say competent." She got up stretching like a cat as she hefted her advanced wargear growling. "By the Emperor am I bored. Two frakking hours to decide to keep status quo. Why the frak did commissar Carrus even come here?"

With that she stepped down the stairs from the throne with glass and lho-rod in hand and bottle underarm. As she went down Zachary Carrus leaned over to Elmenhorst with a nervous expression whispering. "Mistress Elmenhorst seems the young commissars ain't rulers at all." Elmenhorst hissed back. "No former regent, they are grade school teachers who teaches with guns which makes them Drill Abbots. Very dangerous cantankerous Drill Abbotts."

He looked a bit shocked at her as he said. "What about the arranged marriage to my nephew Mistress, what shall happen to it." Elmenhorst while glaring at the fur-caped back of Ionza merely responded. "Let the teenagers handle that one, they might prove useful in getting rid of the Redemptionists. Then you can reclaim your throne from the ashes as you know war is coming."

Ionza for her part rejoined the party. But the people have never drank before so one of two things had happened, they had either drank to much or were merely nipping at their first glass of wine as Ionza half-drunk waded in between them as she yelled holding her wine-glass high. "The Emperor's blood ladies and gentlemen. Always say that when taking a sip of the holy red wine of the Emperor as you are drinking his blood." Then she took a sip of the wine while she heard. "The Emperor's blood." Coming from the mass of finely dressed men and women there before she went over to a table parking her wine-bottle eating a few canapés as she whispered to one of her ladies in waiting. "I hate being like this lady. I'm too drunk to join commissar Carrus in schooling the kids, yet I haven't had enough."

The lady was one of tall origins, she literally towered over the tiny Ionza as she answered with a sweet voice. "I'm sure it will work itself out mistress." She smiled with her eyes downcast, Ionza on her side merely said calmly. "You can look at me lady, and call me commissar. I work for a living." The lady smiled as she said. "Tomorrow who shall help you get dressed mist...I meant commissar." Ionza laughed harshly responding with. "No-one, that's an abolished tradition lady. Me and my husband to be dresses ourselves and undresses eachother." The young lady Ionza was talking with blushed as she said while Ionza poured herself a new glass of wine. "Apologies commissar I was not aware that you already had consummated the relationship."

Ionza for her side smiled knowingly as she remarked. "Had I not popped his cherry and him mine one of us would not be a straight rabbit sister, but I read that you relied upon arranged marriages to sort things out." The woman blushed as she looked into the eyes of Ionza as she said. "Yes commissar." Ionza's glare hardened as she stood there smoking her lho-rod then she said. "That is an abomination lady. That's the first law we shall repeal. So you can marry your servant-boy if that's your wish."

Just as the young lady standing blushing next to the hardened young commissar was about to answer her father and mother came over having heard the conversation. The father was a man with the ridiculous yet common uniform in a garish purple design with a mock Star of Terra on it. He was of middling height, fattening, still retaining some of the looks of a certain famed Primarch.

Ionza immediately rested her eyes as she then growled. "Name your achievements in member of the family of my beloved." Her eyes narrowed until she almost squinted as he answered. "None in battle commissar-" Ionza cut him off as she growled. "Then why in the Emperor's name do you wear a frakking Star of Terra mister?" He saw Ionza unholster her laspistol as he started to sweat stuttering out. "S-shall I-I r-remove it c-commissar?" Ionza growled. "Hell yes you shall remove it alongside anything else not earned on the battlefield. *She raised her voice as she yelled.* Commissarial decree. Anyone seen with undeserved medals from tomorrow will be shot on the spot!"

She turned to the family as she lectured them about what kind of abomination the issue of arranged marriage was as Carrus a while earlier moved towards one of the garden-gnomes of the Emperor. Smirnoff said with desperation evident. "Commissar you must not move the garden-gnomes of the Emperor, lest he strikes you down."

Carrus smirked as he replied back. "Lets certainly hope these golden. *He picked one up realizing it was made of plastic.* I certainly hope the Emperor has more important issues at hand than a few garden-statues of him." He sat it down both hands extended to the sides head turned skyward as he said. "Seems the Emperor didn't see fit to strike me down for moving his blessed garden-gnomes, now move them men so the children of the Emperor can shoot and drill!"

Very soon Carrus waved forward a small girl as he showed her to lay down handing her his lasgun which he had gotten back from Smirnoff, he adjusted the iron-sights on his weapon so she would have a chance hitting the target Carrus had arranged for being placed about fifty meters down the park as he said calmly. "Take aim child." He was kneeling just beside her as he then still as calmly said. "Fire when ready." The girl clad in a yellow long dress cracked off a badly aimed shot as Carrus bent over her showing her with never ending patience how to readjust the sights. She did. She cracked off a few more shots that missed the target, then she cracked off a shot that hit home she smiled at him who smiled back as he said. "Excellent girl, you made the shot."

He then turned to the next in line as he registered that the guards were starting to do the same emulating his way of teaching the children in the park how to shoot in his calm safe style. The safety was on every gun handed. The children was lined up in ordered lines.

A few hours later Carrus had ordered the guards to follow the children to their quarters he came back to the throneroom with Smirnoff, both eagerly discussing the next day. Much to the surprise of Carrus most of his family-members were without their medals. They were laying on the table as Carrus fetched two glasses of wine handing one to Smirnoff, then he clanked it together with Smirnoff both saying. "The Emperor's blood." Then they took a sip as they made their way over to Ionza who stood joking with a few men and women of the Carrus-family who laughed genuinely at her jokes.

Carrus immediately asked as he came from behind of Ionza. "Say me fellow commissar. Have you threatened to execute my family-members if they sprout fake medals?" Ionza turned on her heel going straight to him, then she gave him a kiss right on the smacker before she said. "Not until tomorrow my love, but they reacted early which is just as well."

Carrus smirked as he kissed back then he listened to Ionza's answer as he looked around. Some of the nobles had fallen drunkenly asleep. Others were singing crude bar-songs in the glory of the Emperor severely off-tune. He also glanced over to the throne where the cabinet of ministers were discussing stuff with Elmenhorst and his namesake. He replied. "That sounds great, what did you agree on dear?" He held her in a passionate embrace letting his whole family suck in the notion that she was his girl as he soon lifted her up and began to go towards their chambers for stuff lovers tend to do, and Ionza smiled as she let him lift up her slender body wrapping her arms around him as she answered. "We argued for twenty minutes, then came to the conclusion that I was right." With that they both laughed as Carrus carried Ionza away.

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 04:40 PM

Myen'Tal's Flag is: USA

I've fully read through your first post, and I can immediately see the changes that your edits have brought. There is a better overall sense of clarity, now, that I get when I am reading through this. There are spelling mistakes here and there, but everyone has those . Very good work, Beavis, will try and read the rest soon.

Also, what are pogroms again?

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
-Glen Cook, The Black Company

Tales of Heroism and Bravery, in the 41st Millennium and the Old World. Perhaps some Realm Gate Wars in the future .

Gods' Hall (Completed)
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=161618

The New Word (Completed)
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=121879

Last edited by Myen'Tal; 05-13-15 at 04:59 PM.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

Pogroms is violent persecution of an ethnic or religious group. So very nasty stuff indeed.

And thank you for the kind words.

I shall try to exercise verbal pogroms on my SPAG.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

For Carrus and Ionza the following weeks went down in relative peace unlike what the rest of their warlike lives had provided for them. The jungles of Freudakia was far off with its jungle-patrols and infiltrations into enemy territory. They both relished in teaching the young cousins of Carrus how to wage war as Zuma and Lucius with their blessing did atrocity after atrocity in the name of the Emperor.

Doors were kicked in by brutal members of the Planetary Defense Force. Whole families killed. The pogroms of Carrus had hit Ciralix like they a few years earlier had hit Freudakia. Millions died, many nailed to crosses as reminders that resistance was futile to the Inquisition and Adeptus Mechanicus. Psykers was loaded into the Black Ships of High Inquisitor Selpid. Their family-members was seconded to the Adeptus Mechanicus. The fit ended up lobotomized in the ritual torture the Adeptus Mechanicus did to people they made into the Skitarii at this location.

That mattered little for Carrus and Ionza aware as they were, but their life was just a fun party yet as they by day when they didn't sneak off for trysts taught young boys and girls how to shoot and fight at close quarters and they had redesigned the garden to fulfill their own needs as workout-machines filled the pagodas and other enclosed places of the garden which had been left untouched for millennias. The evenings were filled by banquets and drunken revelry for both commissars as they embraced the decadent life-style of Imperial nobility fully.

Though one shadow remained. Carrus had ordered a full wing of the Imperial palace enclosed to anything but the servitors, himself, Ionza and Zuma. Questions meant death. All the relatives of Carrus knew was something that ate eight Groxes per day plus generous quantities of fish, salad and fruit were there were housed there.

Hushed rumors were whispered amongst the nobles when they thought the two commissars were not present as the nobles knew little about the true abilities of neither commissar. Yet as Carrus and Ionza got dressed for a new day in their extremely luxurious private chambers Zuma came over to them with a sad face as he said. "Commissars the Librarian has felt a disturbance in the warp, and he communicated with me we were all to go and investigate the matter."

Carrus smiled as Ionza were fitting him into the armour as he said. "Order received Inquisitor, shall you wear the powered armour Inquisitor Zuma?" He hefted his guns getting them into place as he mounted his sword-belt with the chainsword attached as he stood there with the shadow-stealing cape and his blackened out outfit contrasting with the brightly colored inquisitorial robe Zuma was wearing while on the walls the usual scenes of the Emperor or his Primarches doing something heroic played out.

Beside Carrus in her own blackened out commissar-uniform stood Ionza. Soon with her longlas in hand. Zuma nodded saying. "I predict resistance commissars, so dress me up in the powered armour Techriarch, but we will ghost in discretely so you will guard me nobody else. *He laid his eyes on both commissars as he then said.* I hope that is abundantly clear commissars." Both nodded as they said. "Aye Inquisitor."

Soon Carrus had Zuma mounted in his powered armour as he whistled in the armoury placing the helmet in a hook of the armour's belt.. Then they walked to a Valkyrie Ionza had got prepped for them meeting her as monstrous Skitarii patrolled the area of the black-walled place.

All three chatted lively as they entered the Valkyrie that soon streaked over the battleship-grey clouds of Ciralix towards where the strike-team was going. It landed with Carrus mounting his obsidian black bayonet as he soon got out of the Valkyrie onto a large city.

A large grey cathedral jutted out of the grey industrial city with grey-black living-quarters. The Valkyrie had landed at a blackish plaza. Infront of the cathedral was a large pyre erected. A mob was of course in place with random people screaming. "Burn the heretic." All were dressed in a manner that concealed their faces, with reddish robes.

Carrus soon walked towards them having drawn his lasgun. Meanwhile Zuma and Ionza took up positions at the opposite end of the cathedral. Zuma noted Ionza lay down in a prone position mere meters from him, yet he couldn't even sense her which made the hair on his back stick up while he himself covered at an entryway even through his black powered armour made him audible as it sounded like a refrigerator with it's whirring.

Still he noted something was off as suddenly he felt blood drip from his nose. Ionza saw it, yet she was clearly more intent on safeguarding her lover than the Inquisitor as she remained in place with her longlas aimed at individuals in the mob.

Carrus for his sake entered the proximity of the mob with his lasgun in his hands. It was soon hanging from the side as the mob greeted him while he shook their hands smiling at the the members of the Redemptionists. Eventually Carrus made his way through the mob to the pyre. Bound to it was a small boy. Hardly more than maybe six years of age. Golden hair, fair of skin, yet the black eyes of him shun with an eternal evil that filled the soul with dread.

Still he got up to the pyre as he loosened the bayonet from his lasgun depressing his urge to pound the boy into a bloody pulp as he felt the evil and unnaturalness radiate from the boy. A priest came upon Carrus wearing the typical red robes Redemtionists tended to wear as he with a scratchy voice said. "Commissar this thing is a boy most unholy-" Carrus just growled back. "Silence you dog. We don't hurt children no matter what they have done. We turn them to the light of the Emperor so they can fight for his eternal glory."

As he said that Carrus loosened the holster of his laspistol while Ionza targeted the priest who swiftly bowed and got out of the way of Carrus who soon cut the rope holding the boy then lifted the boy up starting to make his way through the mob again.

He didn't take many steps as he mounted his black low-peeked commissar-cap onto the head of the boy before a small woman clad in the formless red burkha the Redemptionists tended to wear stepped onto his path unlike the rest who balked walking away from him. She revealed a plain, pale face to him, weak-chinned with a nose far too large as she spoke with a voice sounding more like a badly oiled door than anything else. "You know what that boy did to my boys commissar?"

Carrus looked flabbergasted at the woman still carrying the boy as he answered. "No ma'am I don't know. Please tell me." She looked mournfully at him as she said. "That boy murdered my boys." Carrus replied. "I'm so sorry ma'am, nothing can beat that sort of loss." He then added still carrying the boy with sadness visible across his face. "Ma'am if I can do anything. I mean anything. Just speak up." She replied tersely. "I want that thing dead." She pointed straight at the boy, Carrus just shook his head saying. "No can do. The Inquisition wants this boy for their own reasons, so please step aside."

With that the frail woman stepped aside, once again concealing her face. Carrus looked a bit sad after her, yet he soon was wading through the mob. This time he didn't exchange any handshakes as he carried the psychopath through the throng.

Eventually Carrus made his way over to Ionza and Zuma. Zuma barfed as Carrus closed in with the child seeing him bleed profusely from his mouth, eyes, nose and ears Carrus said. "By the Emperor man, are you alright Inquisitor?" Zuma waved him to go to the Valkyrie just as he toppled over to his knees vomiting a bloody slop on the dark tarmac.

Carrus ran into the Valkyrie, soon banging his fist onto the metal superstructure of it making it swiftly fly off just as Ionza came out of hiding with a deeply worried look on her face as she asked. "Inquisitor are you alright?" He was about to answer as she struck him in the neck with a syringe of stabilizers and regeneratives she had gotten up from her jacket-pocket as she hit the vox while she laid Zuma in a stable position. "Commissar Ionza here, voxing in from Hell-square, needing immediate medivac ASAP. Emergency. I repeat emergency. Commissar Michelle Ionza over and out."

With that Ionza's day were spent as she tried desperately to save the Inquisitor as he went into shock. She eventually tore off the chestplate of the powered armour giving him an adrenaline-shot straight to his heart as he then came convulsing back to life just as a medivac-Valkyrie landed a few meters away.

For Carrus the day had different things in store as he spent the air-trip toying with the boy. Yet he knew in his heart this was the most evil person he had ever known so he was always on guard never once showing a vulnerable side. The Valkyrie soon landed and he with the boy tugging his armoured hand went off the airplane.

As they went off they passed one of the Astropaths. He immediately went into shock barfing. The green-robed man with metallic replacements for vocal-cords, eyes and such was dead before he hit the tarmac. Carrus immediately ran over to him letting go of the boy as he looked at the guards present while he removed his armoured gauntlet feeling at the jugulars of the Astropath.

He growled as he felt no pulse from the man bleeding from every orifice. "Dammit, he is dead." He then looked up to the guards as he barked. "Get the frakking psykers over to the Arbitrators guardsmen before more of them dies ASAP" The nervous guards almost barked back. "Yes commissar." And they soon were starting to evacuate the psykers who all had taken ill just because of this small boy, most were laid up in beds barfing and bleeding and had to be carried. Carrus made his way over to the boy as he sighed. "You little monster, you kill even without meaning it." The words were harsh, yet the way he said it was more sad as he looked into the angellic face of the boy looking so innocent. Yet the black eyes betrayed the boy's evil nature.

Carrus spent the next few days secluded from the world not daring to sleep or even eat in the company of the young boy who told him him details about his soulless deeds that frightened the young man down to his core. Yet he pressed on showering the boy with love and attention, suppressing his hatred for the boy. He didn't dare falling asleep as he imagined that the boy would likely slit his throat just for doing it like he had murdered his adopted brothers.

The doctors of Califrona elected to put Zuma into an artificial coma due to the injuries he sustained when meeting the blank boy. Carrus on his side was unavailable due to isolating himself with the boy concentrating on giving him at least one pleasant memory of his life.

That left Ionza in charge of the Inquisition's purge on the planet. As was when she met with the general staff in a board-room at the Imperial palace. The generals and other finely dressed leaders swarmed into the room where Ionza was waiting sipping some fine wine from a crystal chalice sitting at the throne normally reserved for Techriarchs with her slender legs crossed as she gleamed across the table towards the officials.

One of them. A man of fairish complexion, neatly trimmed brown beard, narrow eyebrows and face almost like that of a rat clad in the robes of the Administratum gasped in shock as he said with a simpering voice. "By the Emperor's balls I have never-" Ionza immediately placed the chalice on the marble-table as she got onto her feet as she said calmly with a dangerously low voice as she loosened her holster for her laspistol. "I hope you would never use such a language official.... *She paused as she read his name-sign from quite the distance as she then read.* Official Hendrix."

She then changed her tune as she clapped her hands. "You are all welcome to this meeting for the future of Ciralix generals and officials of other places." Ionza smiled playing the perfect hostess as a huge mountain of a man burst through the ranks clad in the black, red and gold outfit fitting a Justicar of the Adeptus Arbitators as he went straight up to the tiny teenage woman and roared. "How dare you call this-"

Ionza slapped him straight on the jaw, then she drew her powered rapier activating it putting it straight to the throat of the towering man as she calmly said. "I'm a fully ordained commissar as my sash shows and you Justicar Eppes shall show me the respect I'm due, or I will have to explain to the Inquisition that I beheaded you for rudeness. *She looked coldly at him as she hissed.* I hope that's perfectly clear Justicar."

He glared hatefully down at her as she stood there having him by sword-point as he spoke in his harsh voice, the sound assaulted the ears. "You dare threaten a Justicar of the Adeptus-" He was cut off by Ionza taking the sword closer to his throat he felt it penetrate the skin as she hissed. "Had my boyfriend been here, you would already lay headless on the floor Justicar." He nodded then said. "I'm sorry commissar Ionza, but why in the name of the Emperor did you send every psyker of the Imperial palace to us?"

Ionza stood nailed to the spot for a while, then she lowered the rapier deactivating it as she said sporting a half-smile. "Well Justicar you are the only well-guarded prison commissar Carrus knew about." She continued as she sheated her sword. "How do you think Astropaths live Justicar? We can't have them running around freely lest they were to be possessed and worse."

Eppes said hoarsely. "I know that already, but why in the name of the Emperor did you send me your psykers." Ionza just responded with barking. "Everyone but the Fabricator and the Justicarr out, we are going to discuss stuff only the adults shall know about."

With that everyone swiftly exited the room leaving Ionza, Eppes and Lucius there. As the brown oak-door closed Ionza said. "Commissar Carrus found something rarer than diamonds and infinitely more valuable. He found a blank."

Eppes glared at Ionza as he said shocked. "Blanks I thought they were mere legends commissar." Ionza smiled kindly at him as she shook her head. "No Justicar they are only extremely rare and they hurt the psykers which is why I have stepped into the shoes of the Inquisitor as he came too close to the Blank and suffered badly from it. *She smiled as she then said while she bored her cold brown eyes into the helmet-visor of Eppes.* Breathe a word of this Justicar and you will end your days as an Arcoflaggellant."

Eppes glared back as he said. "No need for threats commissar. *He saw Ionza tense as her hand went down for her bolt pistol and sword as he rapidly exclaimed.* I will keep the secret commissar." Ionza smiled as she said while relaxing. "That's well and good Justicar. I'm sorry for the threats, but this is really a very important thing to keep to yourself. *She glanced over to Lucius as she said.* I hope that's abundantly clear for both of you gentlemen." Lucius merely nodded as Eppes almost barked. "Yes commissar!"

She then headed over to a well-furnished dark-wooded cupboard where a few fine greenish wine-bottles with Freudakian Red as she poured herself some of the liquid into her empty wine-glass. "Want a glass of wine Justicar? We have very important issues to discuss." Eppes merely said. "Sorry commissar but in the Emperor's name I don't drink on duty nor whatsoever as I consider it the devils drink."

Ionza merely smirked as she whispered. "The Emperor's blood." Taking a sip of the wine enjoying the taste as she turned to Eppes stating. "How would the public react to annulment of arranged marriages, rights for slaves and servants and rights for women Justicar?"

He looked shocked back at her as he said with shock which was heard in his voice. "You cannot mean to do that commissar. The priesthood are full of Redemptionists-" Ionza's expression hardened as she growled. "Yeah I know it is. And I was under the impression it was the job of the Adeptus Arbites to curtail such people not encourage them."

Eppes looked back at Ionza's narrowing eyes as he said. "That's not our duty. It's to upheld the Lex Imperalis commissar in the name of the Emperor, and watch your tune with me girl I'm a Justicar of the Adeptus Arbites." Ionza merely growled. ""That's fine Justicar, and I shall be respectful, just remember you must give respect to achieve respect." Eppes bowed his head as he heard Ionza say those words, they hit home hard but true he was too used to Imperial nobles that shivered and covered if he showed the merest hint of anger. While this little slip of a girl would rather slip his throat than accept his threats as she stood there drinking her wine.

Ionza drank some of the wine then she said. "Justicar I want you and your Arbitrators to aid the Planetary Defense Force in imprisoning every member of the Ecclecharchy here at this planet." Eppes looked shocked over to Lucius as he exclaimed. "Have you agreed to this Fabricator-" Lucius merely nodded as he glared back at him with unblinking las-eyes where he stood as a menacing warmachine with a multimedia where his gullet once were, covered in the rust-red robes of Adeptus Mechnicus with several mechandrites hanging idly by. For most people he was utterly inhuman, yet Ionza knew her beloved saw him as what every human should one day become.

Eppes then said. "You know that means we must arrest millions of priests commissar?" Ionza nodded as she said with her purring voice. "Honestly Justicar I don't think neither me nor commissar Carrus would stick around this place for long. *She stretched and yawned as she then said.* Things are dull here, nobody drinks or smokes. Everybody live long uninteresting, dull lives. And it didn't help the Black Ships arrived with us."

Eppes nodded as he said. "It doesn't help that the journalists describe you as a gold-digging whore as well commissar." Ionza just shrugged as she said. "Can you suppress this Justicar? Commissar Carrus would have them all beheaded if he learns of this, and you are right that doesn't help us staying one bit."

Eppes nodded as he said. "I shall do you that favor commissar in the name of the Emperor." With that he saluted her and marched out as Ionza said to the Fabricator. "Would there be anything new to discuss Fabricator?" Lucius merely shook his head and Ionza then said. "I will take my leave then unless there are pressing concerns that means I have to stay Fabricator."

Lucius shook his head and Ionza soon was out the door as she regarded the officials that were gathered in the hallways as she said while hefting her longlas in her arms. "The meeting is set, the Fabricator will make the rulings." As they went in she went to see to Elmenhorst.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

Ionza soon found her hefting her longlas as she walked through the hallways to the infirmary where Elmenhorst was holed up. The health had finally failed the old nun as Ionza noted that anytime a noble crossed her path him or her rapidly gave her a look of terror then scurrying over to another section making sure they didn't follow her through the finely decorated hallways with the Emperor and his øloyal Primarches doing anything heroic and not flipping Grox-burgers as Ionza privately wished.

Even so she walked past checkpoint after checkpoint were human guards rapidly ushered the small black-clad woman through. Eventually the infirmary was reached. Ionza smiled bleakly as she passed through the white bare walls at that place. Doctors and nurses with servitors in tow scurried around the place.

Still Ionza with firm steps walked towards the room where Elmenorst were interred. Eventually she reached the grey steel-door and knocked. "Enter." Ionza heard the weak gravelly voice from the other side of the door. Then she opened the door smiling as she peeked inside saying happily as she looked at the elderly nun that had been reading a leather-bound book sitting with a grey hospital-gown on in the bed. "Hi Mistress Elmenhorst, its me commissar Ionza. *She entered the room locking the door behind her as she continued.* You had a rough time yesterday, I even had to kickstart your heart."

Elmenhorst looked confused at Ionza as she said while coffing. "I felt myself disappear yesterday commissar, what happened?" Ionza with a tender smile walked over while she shifted her gear, soon she was sitting on the white steel-bed Elmenhorst was laying at having dragged off her leather-love saying. "You fainted Mistress and I had to kickstart your heart with a shot of adrenaline. You didn't handle the news well about commissar Carrus isolating himself with that boy."

Elmenhorst nodded and then said. "Yeah in the Emperor's name that is a bad omen when the Planetary Governor does that." Ionza just shook her head as she softly said. "My boy has his reasons and I felt the presence of that boy myself. He is pure evil and almost killed the Inquisitor just by his presence. Commissar Carrus makes a wise decision when not letting the boy mingle with anyone else."

Elmenhorst looked surprised at Ionza as she said. "The Inquisitor is down as well child." Ionza nodded with a sad look as she said. "Must the Emperor bless and keep the Inquisitor Mistress, but last I heard he was put in an artificially induced coma just to make the swelling of his brain go down. At least the doctors has given him a fair chance to live."

The old nun looked mortified at Ionza as she said. "You almost losing an Inquisitor are horrible news child." Ionza just shrugged answering. "We can do little for that blank coming in contact with the Inquisitor Mistress Elmenhorst, but I wanted to discuss something else with you."

Elmenhorst smiled a bit looking at the young commissar as she said. "Anything child." Ionza bored her merciless brown eyes into the eyes of Elmenhorst as she asked. "How do you envision your death to be Mistress?" Elmenhorst looked with a sudden chill back at the young woman sitting by her bedside as she said. "I envision commissar Carrus-" Ionza just shook her head as she with a sad look said. "Negative Mistress, that will destroy my boy. Get a new plan."

The hairs stood on the back of Elmenhorst as she realized Ionza was about to kill her as she saw Ionza's hand slide into the jacket-pocket as she said. "I will wait then, maybe you can do the favor instead commissar Ionza." Ionza smiled sadly retorting. "My boy will hate that, but I'm willing to do it when he is not looking Mistress as you would just be another body in my wake. *She shrugged as she said.* With for commissar Carrus it would destroy him."

The hand slid out of her pocket as Ionza smiled a little then stroke the cheek of the elderly nun while she said with her melodic voice. "Its not that bad though your council would be missed Mistress." Elmenhorst smiled a sad smile back as she said. "My life-force is all but spent my child and most importantly the boy has your advice." Ionza laughed a little tugging her head back saying. "Well here I will be his queen of queens just as he is the king of kings on this planet for the time being, but I doubt we will rule for long due to the pogroms and other terrifying stuff we has put into motion Mistress."

She then looked Elmenhorst in the eyes with her mellow brown eyes as she said. "I must take my leave Mistress I have to learn the art of following in the shoes of an Inquisitor." Elmenhorst smiled a bit as she said gently. "Yeah go with the Emperor my child must he bless you and keep you." With that Ionza got up from the bed turned around saluting Elmenhorst before marching out after unlocking the door. She was happy in her heart, she didn't have to kill the old nun today at least.

A full week passed with Ionza being the defacto ruler of Ciralix. Any questions could result in death as the pogroms without pity progressed as now Redemtionists were taken in by the millions. Many died and were simply tossed into mass-graves, the fit were made into Skitarii and a few was re-indoctrinated.

Yet something really terrifying were felt within the walls of the Imperial palace on Ciralix. The unnatural being within it had everyone on edge. Eventually something even more unnatural than even the Black Ships were felt in it's orbit.

A true Culexus Assassin had entered orbit with it's starcraft. Latent psyker died in droves just collapsing on the streets of Ciralix often while doing really mundane things like buying bread, eating or just simply walking in the grey-black streets.

Ionza had herself organized a honorguard to meet the assassin with, she noted the men were nervous looks flickered as the dark craft approached. More than one lost their bladders in fear and terror of the Culexus Assassin within the black craft radiating pure evil.

Ionza herself felt an urge as she stood on the black tarmac in the3 rain smoking a lho-rod with her poncho up to order the anti-aircraft batteries to open up on the craft, yet she repressed the fear as she said with the lho-rod in hand. "Men you are dismissed, go and report to the barracks." She already regretted saying that as she fluffed her shadow-stealing greatcoat as she stood there in the middle of the open plaza watching the dark craft emerge from the battleship-grey clouds above her which never stopped raining.

The craft landed, and out stepped a lithe blackclad woman. Ionza could tell she would normally be a beaut maybe even rivalling herself. Yet the unnaturalness the woman emitted made Ionza feel like attacking her and pulverizing the woman. Something she knew she had absolutely no chance about doing despite her own skill with the blades as she glanced over at the grisly Animus Speculum a skeleton-helmet with a huge cannon-like thing attached to the top of.

Ionza smiled a bit as she strode forward tossing away the lho-rod as she went straight to the assassin giving a stiff military salute, which was repeated by the assassin as she said with a voice sounding like caramel dipped in honey. "Where is the boy commissar?"

Ionza smiled tersely as she said. "Safe with commissar Carrus, shall I contact him and make him give you the boy?" The assassin merely nodded as Ionza gently tapped her left ear until she was at their private vox-channel saying. "Commissar Carrus, commissar Ionza here. The assassin of Clade Culexus is here to fetch the boy. Over"

Ionza heard a hiss then the voice of her beloved. "Thats read commissar Ionza, meet me at the west wing forty-third floor access-plan B-29. Commissar Carrus over and out." Ionza smiled a little to the assassin as she said. "We are to head to the forty-third floor assassin, just follow me."

With that Ionza waved with her the assassin who followed her soon through the hallways of the palace. Had the nobles of the Carrus-family cut Ionza a far berth before, that was nothing compared to now. Nobody wanted to know who the lithe tall beautiful female following her was as they just with a glance felt nameless terror filling their souls with pure dread before they fled the opposite way.

That suited the commissar just fine as she smiled gently leading the assassin to a black-doored elevator saying. "We are at the sixty-eight floor assassin." She pressed the button next to the elevator making it zip up towards them. The doors sprung open, inside a gaggle of noblemen of the Carrus-family soon panicky tried to exit as the commissar and assassin entered.

Ionza said with a crooked smile. "Wow seems like you have your fear-factor in order assassin." The assassin just glared at her as Ionza shrugged saying. "So much for simple chit-chat assassin." Then as the elevator was emptied of screaming noblemen who howled in abject terror as they exited she pressed the black button leading to the forty-third floor.

It soon zipped down eventually opening the doors there. The two feared women soon exited as the assassin said. "I sense the boy is near commissar." Ionza smiled relived as it meant her beloved had not been murdered by the boy most likely. The soon saw the two males, one big and disheveled with an unshaven mug glaring at them with tired eyes, beside him standing in a fine purple uniform was the boy. Face all angelic with golden hair, yet evil beyond time came from the black soulless eyes of the boy.

The assassin walked over to Carrus, saluting him saying. "Clade Culexus thanks you commissar for this favor." Carrus just saluted back lying. "It was an honor assassin." Then him and Ionza stood alone watching the assassin walk with the boy into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed Carrus whispered. "I hope I never get to meet such a psychopath again, he frakking murdered his big brother by slowly sawing off his head."

Ionza looked a bit more smilingly as she cuddled up next to him as she said. "Comeon, this boy is merely six or seven he can't be-" She trailed off as Carrus glared into her eyes with blood-shot eyes before he stated. "That boy is pure evil, he murdered his siblings just to do it. I hope I never see that monster again." He began to walk before he turned saying. "I want wine, and you in a certain red dress darling within ten minutes serving me my meal and becoming the desert."

The small woman smirked as she retorted. "You haven't had me for like a week and already you sounds like a convict my love." She giggled as she gently kissed him. He kissed her back as he said. "I haven't dared letting anything near that psychopath least of all you, he almost slit the throat of a frakking guard."

Ionza looked calmly up at Carrus gently stroking his hair saying. "Don't think about that boy anymore, think about the lush lusty girl you call your girlfriend instead who have gone for a full week without you inside me." He laughed as he picked her up while she left her arms go around his neck saying. "Life often has hidden joys, the trick is by the Emperor is finding out how to enjoy that life."

With that he carried her to their private quarters for their own private stuff. Carrus spent the next week having sex with Ionza, sleeping and eating leaving Ionza to run the planet as she saw fit.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-15, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

While his planet burned Carrus went through the gardens where his guards were teaching his young family-members how to shoot. He smiled smugly as he thread forth through what had once been a fine park. Now it was a drill-area where makeshift targets were sat up as he knew several of the rooms which earlier had been put to use for the wastefulness of nobility, now it was facilities where teachers taught the kids varying subjects relating to warfare as that was the only way Carrus and Ionza knew to be around children.

A man clad in the usual Kasrkin-like gear came over saluting Carrus saying. "Apologies commissar, but two of the children of the Carrus-family is absent." Carrus smiled a knowing smile as he got his hand inside his greatcoat finding the casket of lho-rods, he then fished one out igniting it taking a puff from it which he throughly enjoyed before he with a soothering voice answered. "Relax soldier, they are just children goofing off like me and Ryan Crispus did."

He closed his eyes remembering the good times with Crispus. All the times they were less than diligent in their duties, the time they snuck out even managed to go past the outer guard-systems just to go for a swim. He almost started to laugh as he remembering Harken yelling at them both. He remembered well they getting their meltaguns by the Tech-Priests. They could hardly even lift the things, himself hit the floor the first time he tried to fire it and Crispus soon was laying on the floor beside him. Then his thoughts darkened. He thought about Crispus being a psyker, a chill ran down his back as his expression went from one of innocent joy to horror as him smashing the pitcher from behind of his former best-mate leaving him on the floor with the skull caved in crippled as he accidentally snapped the nerves to the spine.

With a look of horror he spat out the lho-rod saying. "Just like me and Crispus." The guard tried to sound encouraging as he said. "You know kids commissar-" Carrus just glared at him, his eyes were of death as he roared. "Everone post-haste to the assembly-area, theory-day today!" With that Carrus went running off as he pointed while barking the order.

Soon he went through a garden-gate, he noticed the temperature fall as he raced through the garden where he soon went through a section which was all covered in snow. He sped up with visible worry stamped on his face with the memory of Crispus burning clearly in the back of his mind as he raced through a labyrinth he found oddly familiar yet strange as the green hedge had turned white with ice and snow.

From a distance he heard laughter from children, he thought. "I have been to war-zones but children playing still can beat out a war-zone." Still he barged forward towards the direction of where he heard the children laugh. Soon he encountered them. A small boy and girl, both around ten, with the trademark blonde hair of the Carrus-family. He saw the boy firing off missile after missile of ice slowly building a fine castle of ice while the girl all over the moon was playing on the ramparts jumping through thin air just to land at a new section which just was erected by the boy.

Carrus sped up at full speed as he barked. "Cease your spell-casting right now boy or you will die on the spot Valerian!" The boy panicked and the blast caught the girl mid-air shooting her down. She fell down with a shriek though Carrus through a mixture of luck and timing managed to catch the girl as she came down while he slid in the snow and ice at his combatboots. He soon had her placed safely on the ground as his hand went into the outer pocket of the feeling at the syringes lining the inside while he pondered snuffing out the young life infront of him.

He then thought about Ivanovic and instead growled to the boy. "Valerian come with me, same with you Viola." With that both followed him as he went out of that part of the garden. Outside only very few was present of either guards or children. Still Carrus stopped in the middle as he roared. "Anyone entering the Triarii-section of the garden shall be shot on sight! *He struck a dramatic posture as he then snarled.* Breathe a word of this and you will join my Skitarii!" With that Carrus dragged with him the two children towards the quarters of the Grey Knight.

People in general avoided Carrus due to the fear, yet now they saw his scowl and one member of his family even wet himself just by meeting his glance as he walked through the white-marbled hallways with the usual decor of the Emperor and his loyal Primarches doing something heroic instead of chopping vegetables as he would rather have seen.

Still he dragged the children with him as they went past numerous inhuman Skitarii standing guard with guns where their gullets had once been. Carrus noted the children act a bit uneasy as he stopped then turned around as he kneeled infront of them saying while he smiled tenderly. "Thats our guardians the immortal Skitarii the warriors of the Ommnissiah which are most holy servitors of the Emperor's mercy children. They must be revered and worshiped as Machine Spirits bonded with human intelligence making the holiest of machines."

The boy looked sullen into his eyes, blue and sparkling with innocence. Carrus recognized that the boy basically was like himself at that age while he said. "Commissar where are you taking us?" The voice was small and thin, expression nervous from the boy in the green jumpsuit. Carrus sighed as he said. "To a friend as I hope I can have him lock your mind for psychic powers Valerian and check your sister for her own psychic powers." He smiled tenderly as he caressed the cheeks of both kids as he asked. "Can we go now?" The kids nodded each taking a hand letting him lead them through the hallways.

Eventually they reached a huge wooden door. Carrus let go of Viola's hand as he stepped forward knocking hard on the black door contrasting against the marble though with several Skitarii standing guard around it. Ivanovic yelled from inside. "Who is there?" Carrus replied back. "Commissar Carrus Librarian, I have and issue I must discuss with you."

With that Ivanovic came and opened the doors, the kids immediately hid behind the commissar as they saw his grey-robed bulky body which completely dwarfed Carrus'. With a deep voice he said. "State your business then commissar Carrus." Carrus shrugged as he dragged the quivering Valerian to the front of him saying. "Found psyker Librarian. I think the Pariah I found might have unlocked his powers sir." Ivanovic scratched his broad fair-skinned jaw as he said. "Most likely correct commissar. But why do you bring me the boy?"

Carrus replied back still holding the boy infront of him. "Tremendous psychic potential dangerous to keep without mind-locking." Ivanovic nodded as he said. "You know much of this and you have many experiences with psykers commissar. I shall do the mind-lock." He now stepped back as he snatched the boy going into the room as both Carrus and Viola heard horrible screaming from the room standing outside even through Carrus did a good job with rapidly removing his armoured gauntlets and pressing his bare hands to her ears after he had yapped. "Press your finger as far as you can into your ears and scream as loud as you can Viola!"

The girl of course did as asked but it was all in vain, she knew her brother was being tortured from the desperate screams inside the room. Eventually the screaming stopped and the door soon opened. Out came Ivanovic carrying Valerian's limp body. Carrus looked incredulous at him as he said. "Did you kill him Librarian?" Ivanovic shook his head as he stated. "Negative commissar." As he handed the boy over to Carrus he said. "You have found a potential Grey Knight, guard him well. as I have given him our mark." Carrus nodded as he said. "What about Viola Librarian, she was present when sossery was committed." The Grey Knight turned as he said to Carrus. "Just make sure no-one can see me, and Viola have the building of an Inquisitor so I let the memory stand commissar."

With that the doors closed as Carrus carrying the unconscious Valerian with the shocked Viola by his side tugging at his greatcoat as he walked through the corridors with the shocked girl even though his own state of mind was one of shock and terror due to the simple callousness of the Grey Knight. Nevermind the sobering fact that he realized the Grey Knights were just incorruptible and pure Space Marines, unfortunately totally unfettered and his lot in life was to bring children to them for them to mind-lock. He shuddered as he looked with sadness down at Viola his distant relative. She was now ear-marked to become an Inquisitor due to the words of that psyker. He knew his duty was to explain to their parents that they had lost their children forever if he didn't just have them mind-probed looking for psychic taint. In his silent mind he cussed over the merciless universe the Emperor had made.

Still he made his way towards the landing-dock where rogue psykers were being gathered and culled. Many burned on pyres there as they were deemed too unstable or plainly too old to survive even the trip to Terra. Carrus for his part never could get used to it as Viola clutched herself closer to as he carried the young boy.

Eventually he reached one of the many officers of the Black Ship standing there, with the Kasrkin-like Storm Trooper-armour with the insignia of High Inquisitor Selpid on one shoulder, his rank was denounced as captain. Carrus went through the carnage of the blasting pyres with psykers screaming as the flames purified their bodies as he went up to the captain who immediately saluted Carrus who growled. "Make sure this boy spend the entire trip in an artificial coma and nobody experiment on him, or I will personally make you into a Skitarii captain."

He handed over the boy who thanks to his mask looked unflinchingly back but in practice had to pull himself together as he saw the scowling young commissar carrying the boy between the smoking pyres. A black inquisitorial shuttle was there with guardsmen dressed like Karskins standing there with hotshot lasguns guarding Sanctioned Psykers many with metal instead of skin faces and Astropaths all with metal not flesh as they stood there scanning the newly discovered psykers. On nods priests and their acolytes with fanatical eyes, many having beards strapping the psyker to one of the many pyres there which firewood was being brought in by stomping servitors looking utterly inhuman as he heard the small girl whimper with fear.

He kneeled infront of her setting his blue eyes on her as he said with a scowl. "You are now seeing your future Viola, it would consist of pogrom after pogrom after pogrom as you will one day be inducted to the Inquisition." She started to cry as Carrus hugged her letting her cry for the last time in her life while he was kneeling just patting her back as he calmly said. "There, there Viola you will learn how to defeat the enemies of Mankind from my own tutors at the Schola Freudakia." He looked at the golden-haired little girl, maybe eight years of age. She had seen the Imperium of Mankind for what it really was, yet Carrus smiled sadly as he saw her dry her tears away with the sleeve of her pink and purple jumpsuit as he noted many sets of eyes upon him and the girl.

Carrus went up as he growled. "I hope for the sake of our Emperor a small girl with a commissar is far from the most interesting sight on this blasted landing-pad." Immediately the many sets of eyes were averted as Carrus approached a shuttle-captain from a goods-hauler. The golden-bearded man in a marine-blue finely pressed Rogue Trader-uniform swiftly and with meticulous precision made a stiff salute to Carrus who repeated it back as he said. "Rogue Trader Maximillian Carrus, I have a special delivery for you to Headmaster James Natrax on Schola Freudakia from me. Commissar Techriarch. *He winced a little as he said.* Zachary Carrus."

The man nodded as he said. "Might I inquire about the name of this special delivery Commissar Techriarch?" Carrus gave Viola a nod though he couldn't hide that he was mildly surprised the Rogue Trader didn't know her as he knew almost everyone of his family just by sight. Viola answered with a thin girly voice as Carrus stopped her from hiding behind him gently pushing her infront of himself. "V-Viola Carrus uncle Maximillian." She quivered like an ash-leaf.

Carrus gave her the pointer-finger with a stern. "Viola, you don't address Rogue Traders as uncle. Its either sir or Rogue Trader, and when you come to the Schola Freudakia Drill-Abbesses are to be addressed as such or ma'am and the Drill-Abbots as sir or Drill-Abbot. I hope I have made myself perfectly clear now?" Viola just nodded as Carrus saluted the Rogue Trader before heading off towards the garden again as he got out his lho-casket and soon was using his las-chisel to ignite a lho-rod.

After a while he reached it, he went through the garden-gate, and much to his surprise he realized it was warm again, yet he could see frost-damage on the varying plants, the grass and the hedge. He whipped out his meltagun mounting the obsidian black bayonet as he cloaked himself before he went forward expecting the worst after he had spat out the lho-rod.

Eventually he made his way over towards where the castle of winter had once been where he saw Ivanovic in his shiny suit of Grey Knight-armour close down the openings to the warp while uttering stuff in a strange language. Taking quick stock of the situation Carrus lowered his meltagun clipping it back to its chain as he approached Ivanovic with the words. "Run into any problems Librarian?" Ivanovic just shook his head without turning still continuing to close the vortex as Carrus went up to his side saying. "How come you didn't sense this Librarian, I mean its quite high-end ability-wise to manage this." The Grey Knight just cast him a fast glance before he abruptly stopped what he did looking a tad annoyed at Carrus before he calmly said. "The Pariahs affected me as well commissar."

Carrus nodded as he said while adjusting his weapons. "Aye Librarian makes sense, I apologize for my mistake." The Grey Knight just shrugged as he brushed past the commissar commenting. "Don't apologize when you just learned something commissar, and I closed down the vortex. Its safe for use for your family-members again." Carrus noted that he went past a few as he hissed nervously. "Excuse me Librarian but they have seen you." Ivanovic just said simply. "They fear you more than any demon commissar. Now leave me be." With that Carrus stopped as he watched the hulking menacing Grey Knight go through the garden while him himself got up a lho-rod which soon was ignited.

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-15, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Cruel Commissar

As Carrus stood there smoking his lho-rod pondering what to do with his family-members that had seen Ivanovic a guard clad as a Karskin came over and saluted him as he said. "Commissar, the psyker you ordered from the Black Ship has arrived." Carrus looked over to the man as he turned on his heel at the garden lho-rod still in hand as he then replied the salute saying. "Excellent guardsman, take me to it."

With that Carrus followed the bulky man with his lasgun draped across his back through the hallways of his palace. Eventually they reached the shuttle-zone as they saw the Stoirm Troopers bearing the mark of Selpid standing there with their hellguns. Masks concealed their heavily scarred faces, and at the end of the file clad in black outside the small ring stood the psyker. Crude organics had been placed there, but he looked more like a botched case of highly experimental surgery as Carrus saw Selpid had skimped on the cash for the poor creature or the flesh had almost been rejected and only a purge of the white bloodcells had saved the jaw from falling off.

He went over to the soldiers as he growled. "Part one of keeping an eye on the psyker is to keep the eye on the frakking thing not gawk amongst yourselves gentlemen." The soldiers jumped and the leader immediately ran before Carrus saluting him as he almost yelled. "Apologies commissar, we shall not-" Carrus just waved his hand dismissively as he walked over to the psyker while he licked two of his fingers. He softly touched the psyker near his left eyes seeing the man wince in pain. Carrus looked straight into the eyes of the psyker as he said. "I apologize for the pain just caused, now. Who hit you?" The man looked nervously at Carrus as he tried with a weak mechanic voice. "N-no-one. I-I walked into a door." Carrus looked less than impressed as he sensed the lie while he got more angry. "You are standing infront of a fully fledged Imperial commissar with a lie at your lips psyker. So I will ask again. Who frakking hit you?"

The psyker quickly caved in just for a flicker of the anger the young man could show as he pointed to one of the guards. Carrus looked enraged at him before he roared. "Sergeant to me at once!" The sergeant immediately came to Carrus who then screamed pointing at the guard. "You are to tell the head-commissar onboard your vessel that this man is to receive a full thirty-nine with no double-counting after thirty lashes with a standard nine-tailer sergeant!" The sergeant roared towering over Carrus with his loud bassy voice. "Aye commissar, that shall be done!" Then Carrus turned to the psyker speaking a bit more softly. "Next time psyker anyone do anything against you. Throw them into the warp, you have my permission. No scratch that, its a commissarial order."

The psyker looked pale at Carrus, metal was half the skull of the man as he said. "Commissar, there are powers with less inherit risk I can use instead-" Carrus cut him off as he waved with him the psyker and the small squad guarding him. "Thats fine, the safer the better." They continued walking as they headed out of the airport-section of the palace where pyres were burning psykers deemed too weak and unstable to survive the trip even in a Black Ship. Screams of hundreds of men and women being burned filled the air as the small band walked towards a more distant part of the airport.

Carrus leaned over to the psyker as he whispered. "You have done mind-probes psyker?" The psyker answered almost smiling with his misshapen jaw instead he just dribbled a little. "A few hundred if not thousands commissar." Carrus nodded as he smoked his lho-rod before he said. "That's good, but you are to scan my relatives, are there any way we can do the mind-probe without pain psyker?" The psyker just shook his head as Carrus more desperately asked. "With as little as possible then, after all they are my relatives." The psyker stopped glaring into Carrus' blue eyes with his mismatched eyes as he said. "For this commissar I must go very deep into their minds, there will always be intense amounts of agony as I peer through the layers of their forbidden thoughts. Honestly if I might say so... *He glared at Carrus who nodded.* It would be plainly better if you just shot them as they both are on the wrong side of forty and likely both has minuscule amounts of psychic prowess."

Carrus looked confused stated. "You mean my relatives likely are too old and weak to survive the trip psyker?" He nodded as he said with his metallic voice. "Wrong side of forty, and no manifested psychic powers but with a son at least a Beta they more than likely have somewhere between Omnicom and Kappa in abilities which you know what means commissar." He looked sad as he said those words as he saw Carrus think with a pained look as Carrus said. "Great I most likely will find my relatives are psykers and I must torture them to find out. *He spat at the tarmac before bitterly stating.* At a happier time I would be in the nth level of hell for what I'm about to do. Psyker, you are to invade their minds and find out, I don't care if they have to suffer a stroke from it. Just find out if they are psykers."

With that they entered a hangar. With armed escorts stood the man and woman. Though of course unmolested as the guards knew laying one hand on them would result in a quick turning into Skitarii. Light flowed down from light-rods in the ceiling high above them. The male was of average height, full blonde though slightly graying beard. He had much of the facial composition of Carrus being dressed in a sharply pressed white uniform, while the wife stood in a gorgeous green frock, she was pale with her blonde hair sat in a pony-tail. Carrus went straight for them as he unholstered his laspistol as they looked worried at the young commissar.

He walked up to them throwing away his lho-rod followed by the psyker and the squad behind him, then he said as he lowered his arm. "Your son Valerian is found to be a psyker and will be brought to Terra on The most divine Emperor's Black Ship. Your daughter Valeria has been found to have exceptional talent and will be drafted into the holyness of the Imperial Inquisition. You will not see either again Varus and Fiona." The woman spoke with a weak voice. "So we are arrested for our son being a psyker commissar?" Carrus nodded stating. "Psychic powers are a hereditary trait Fiona, and according to the psyker you will likely have to go through extreme pain if you want to live instead of me just shooting you on the spot."

He turned to the psyker as he leaned in whispering. "Give me an approximate percentage of whether or not they have psychic powers psyker." The psyker said. "I-I don't tend-" Carrus made an angry posture as he said. "Give me frakking numbers psyker ASAP!" He glared like a madman into the eyes of the psyker that automatically took a step back from his intense icy glare swallowing heavily before stating. "Less than ten percent that each is free of powers. Maybe fifteen percent for Theta level. Higher than that? Extremely unlikely."

Carrus said then calmly. "Varus and Fiona, the choice is yours. I can execute you on the spot, or you can let the psyker scan you, which is tantamount to torture with seventy-five percent risk of death plus you will be sterilized if surviving just in case." With that Carrus walked away as he heard the two members of his family discuss, the woman soon was sobbing at her husband's shoulder with him comforting her as he murmured to himself. "Emperor and Ommnissiah I'm in hell. I so should have brought a bottle of Freudakian Red for this."

Carrus was igniting a new lho-rod as Varus walked over to him, he looked sad at Carrus as he said. "We have discussed it commissar Carrus, and come to a decision." Carrus grinned without pleasure as he puffed his lho-rod saying. "Out with it Varus." The man swallowed as he looked at his relative standing there with his blackened out commissar-uniform on and draped on his shoulder hanged the shadow-stealing fur-cape while his weapons hanged under his arms with the laspistol in an opened holster. Varus stated. "For a last kiss and embrace we choose to die on the spot as one, rather than live alone." Carrus smiled a sad smile as he said. "Do it." Then he saw Fiona walk over and be embraced by her husband who kissed her before Carrus made them both kneel.

He drew his laspistol as he said. "I can place the shot a few places. *He placed the muzzle of his laspistol at the forehead of Varus.* I can shoot you in the forehead. *Then he placed the muzzle at the left chest of Varus directly over his heart.* The way of the Imperial officer is in the heart, thats the honorable way out. *Then he walked behind Varus pressing the muzzle of the gun to the backskull of his older relative.* Or from behind, but I don't like that as I consider it dishonorable, but many executiees prefer that way."

Varus spoke with a thick voice. "I select the way of the officer, in the heart." Fiona then said. "I will go the same way as my husband, shoot me in the heart." Carrus nodded smiling sadly as he stated to himself. "The honorable way, thats well and good." Then he prepared the executions as he took up his stance infront of Varus as he said. "I Commissar Tecriach Zachary Carrus hereby give you my personal absolution and the Emperor's forgiveness to Varus Carrus." With that he pulled the trigger and Varus dropped dead on the floor shot through the heart with a small burn-mark going out his back as Carrus bowed down, gently closing his eyes whispering. "Go to the Emperor's heaven in peace brother." He then planted a gentle kiss on the cheek of the dead man before he walked over to Fiona.

He said calmly. "I'm so sorry you got to see this Fiona." She just nodded sadly crying as through tear-filled eyes she saw Carrus take up the stance of execution saying. "I Commissar Techriach Zachary Carrus hereby give you my personal absolution and the Emperor's forgiveness to Fiona Carrus." As he said that he shot her straight at the chest, piercing her heart. The shot was close enough for the bolt to fly through her making a small cauterized hole in her back.

He holstered the laspistol again as he knelt down and shut the eyes of Fiona whispering. "Go to the Emperor in peace sister." Then he kissed her cheek, before he got up and yelled. "Get the corpses into the same coffin, laying intertwined as they deserve a most honorable funeral for their devotion to eachother!" The soldiers immediately reacted and as he with the squad walking with the psyker was walking out he saw an inhuman servitor coming in on tracks carrying a large black coffin with golden trimmings. He smiled sadly as he passed the servitor while he said to the psyker. "I'm sorry your services weren't needed psyker." The psyker tried to smile at Carrus, but instead he just dribbled before he answered. "I'm always at your service commissar."

As they went out of the hangar Carrus signaled to the squad to move on as he hissed to the psyker. "You know, I don't actually want you to kill someone if they strike you or anything. Just drop my name to the nearest commissar, and he would likely listen." The psyker said. "Thank you for being so nice to me commissar." Carrus just laughed looking up at the battleship-grey skies before stating. "I don't think psykers shall be kicked around, you are after all sort of human."

Seeing that the young commissar was lost in his own misery the psyker wisely laid off and trailed with his escorting squad to his own devices. For Carrus, well he to no big surprise ignited yet another lho-rod as he walked amongst the people being burned on stakes as witches and heretics with Sanctioned Psykers at the forefront of it denouncing their own kind yet alway being leashed. He knew one day they would be many enough to rebel and overthrow, but this was not the day as people like himself was standing like adamentum in their way just like any Carrus eons before him as he was dead-set against change.

Still he walked through the stylish halls of his palace as he went smoking. Eventually running into his namesake Zachary Carrus, who also had the noble traits of the Primarch Sanguinius trailing his hair, bulid and general attitude as he stood there in a finely cut white uniform welcoming the battle-hardened teenager. He walked up to his uncle as he smoked his lho-rod saying. "There it is done namesake I have executed both Varus and Fiona Carrus for being potential psykers."

The uncle quickly saluted his nephew militarily which was sloppily repeated by the nephew as he said. "Any directions for their funeral commissar Carrus?" Carrus answered while patting on his rod with the ash landing at his feet. "Usual arrangements in coffin and let them be cremated. I volunteer to be a pall-bearer. *He stretched mouthing off.* And now I need to see my girl, have some wine and smoke some lho." Just as he said that Ionza came back from her own duties walking into the hallway Carrus stood at with his uncle while hefting her longlas.

She calmly walked up to Carrus sensing his pain dismissing the dignitaries she had been going with as she walked up to Carrus planting a kiss on his lips tasting the tabac on them. She said after the kiss. "What did you do commissar Carrus?" Carrus just winced under the glare of the small woman as he said. "Just likely doomed my soul to Hell. I executed two of my relatives for being psykers." Ionza softly took a hold of his head letting her leather-clad hands go through his blonde light hair saying. "You know you must not do such things commissar Carrus, rely on me instead for such." She gently kissed him again as he grabbed her her feeling up her lithe body as she said. "But at least the doctor is in and I recommend a hefty dose of sex AKA me, lho-rods and Freudakian Red."

Carrus just grinned despite the sadness he felt as he said while feeling up his mistress. "I will obey the doctor's orders. What was you doing by the way?" Ionza still hugging Carrus responded with. "Just committing genocide in the name of the Inquisition commissar Carrus, and I executed the woman which child you took for the Inquisition." Carrus letting his hands got through her dark hair said. "How did it happen commissar?" Ionza looked sad up at Carrus as she said. "Not good commissar, she spat at me even as I offered her the Emperor's mercy. She by that fact doomed herself to walk to the Emperor alone." Carrus nodded as he said calmly. "Some people won't see redemption even as they are struck in their head with it." The couple started walking with both commissars saluting Zachary Carrus the namesake and uncle of commissar Carrus as Carrus said. "Just arrange the funeral namesake, me and commissar Ionza would be at our private quarters."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode