The End - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Original Works All user written fiction from any Games Workshop setting should be posted here. Please use the drop-downs to denote which setting your story belongs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 128 (permalink) Old 10-22-08, 08:38 AM
Icarus Miniatures

imm0rtal reaper's Flag is: Wales

Hey guys, it's been over a month since the last enstallment. Have you asked the next person yet Ploss?

Just wanna see this thing kick off

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 128 (permalink) Old 10-22-08, 01:00 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Whispers

You should've asked me....

Not saying I didnt enjoy you're portion Ploss

post #23 of 128 (permalink) Old 10-22-08, 10:03 PM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

ye im with reaper has anyone been asked???

ye ive read some of that hero guys stuff on the original works he is pretty good

keep it going guys

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad

post #24 of 128 (permalink) Old 10-23-08, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

rest assured people, the next instalment should be here soon. I have PM'd the next writer and it should be good, well worth waiting for!
Thanks for the continued support, remember, greatness can't be rushed!

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
post #25 of 128 (permalink) Old 10-24-08, 03:18 PM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Default rest assured!

yeah, when i asked said contributor initially he said that he would be more than willing to do so. So lets all be patient and see where the story takes us!

Cheers to Patience!

Commissar Ploss

p.s. you will not be dissapointed! a pat on the back to anyone who can guess who its gonna be...

The Founding Fields

Last edited by Commissar Ploss; 10-24-08 at 03:20 PM.
post #26 of 128 (permalink) Old 11-03-08, 01:58 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Commissar Horn! That's who it should be!
I hope he reads this :D

post #27 of 128 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

Sorry for the delay guys, there has been a couple of hurdles that have slowed things down. Hopefully the next contribution should be here soon. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the delay.

Norm

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
post #28 of 128 (permalink) Old 11-05-08, 12:43 PM

CommissarHorn's Flag is: Russia

If your so distressed about the next installment, write it yourself!
Thats the whole point to the the story, that you guys are the ones that write it.
You don't sit there in the 4 word story asking for the next 4 words, the same applies here.
Give it a shot, write something, anything.

“Noble decision Captain, but is it a wise one?”
Captain Astor abruptly swiveled around at the intrusion and stood to attention when its owner revealed himself.
“Major General on deck! Attention!”
The crew and Guard on the bridge ceased what they were doing and stood to attention.
“Carry on.” Major General Garrick saluted to Astor. Adorned in bronze armour over the regiment's cold grey uniform and a white cape trailing behind him, the Major General was also followed by his retinue of usuall officers. General Lions in the same uniform with the cape albeit without the bronze armour, the Iron hearted Colonel Reyes and his equally cold retinue, Astor's friend Major Birka, the young gloomy Commissar Dawson and two other officers captain Astor didn't know.
The officers stared in astonishment and horror at the scene unfolding down on their beloved Terra, except the Commissar who stared at Astor with his droopy eyes, standing at the back of the crowd.

“Captain! Sir! We are in Com Radio Contact with the Recon class Imperial cruiser 'Blizzard'!”
“What about the other ships?”
Major General Garrick had taken control of the situation concerning communication.
“None of them respond sir! Only static, except this one sir!”
“Excellent! Put them online!”
“Sir!”

A large Holographic picture screen appeared on the bridge displaying the figure of an officer, waist up.
The office's uniform as well as those behind him, closely resembled the Vostroyan uniform but without the armour and the colour only consisted of dark green cloth, black badges, black facings, black buttons, black decorations and a black bearskin hat.
“Hi!” Came the cheerful welcome from the reddy face.
The Major General was appalled at the casualness of the an Officer of the Imperial Guard.
“Report Damn you! By proper protocol!”
M.General Garrick was red from fury.
“Protocol aye? Um... Colonel Price, 74th Terek After Math World Recovery Regiment, 7th Terek Battalion!”
Lifting his left arm, Price took a swig from a glass bottle half empty.
Birka whispered to Astor. “That colonel ain't crazy, he's bloody drunk!”
This made Garrick Angrier. “Where are your damn commanding officers! I will have your head for this arrogance!”
“Semyenov! Wheres the General?” Price was addressing somebody from his own ship.
“We buried him sir!” Came the reply. “Oh... and what about the ship's captain?”
“We buried him too sir!” “Oh... fair enough. Well then I'm the commanding officer, hi!”

Major General Garrick was ready to brake something. He was not used to such insolence, especially from Senior Officers.
“What the Feck is going on?!” Garrick shouted at the drunk colonel.
“Fucked if I know. Have you sent troops down?” Price took another swig of the bottle. “I was about to issue the order.” Captain Astor decided it best if he handled the situation. “...hic..well don't, unless you want to be on that side of the field.”

Price Pointed out into space.
“Notice..hic.. how the ships are dividing. Theres two halves; our side and “not our” side. You can communicate with our side, the “not our” side ships are Imperial ships that dropped troops on the surface. After that we lose contact with them and they join that side.”
“What about the wolves of Fenris? What about Mars? The space Marines?”
“Oh they're all here, everyones here. We're just waiting for the rest to arrive.”
Price almost finished the bottle this time.
“Loook outa ur window, thers the Dark Angels, Imperial Fist's, Black Templars (some of them), Blood Angels, few hundred thousand Guard Regiments and a hundred other Space Marine Chapters aswell.”
“The ultraMarines? Titan Legions?”
“Oh don't worry they're here, just not on our side, infact everyones here, the orks, elder, not so nice elder, Tau ships, funny looking half moon ships (I dont know what the hell they are) and the 'nids. It seems our beloved Emperor invited everyone to the party.”
“I still don't know whats fecking happening!”
The Major General was growing impatient.
“Ha! Its apocalypse, the battle to end all battles, the holy last battle my friends, kill anything not human and pray the last man standing is waving “our” flag.”

Suddenly one of the enemy ships fired at the loyalist side, hitting a Black Templars Frigate, blowing apart the starboard side. The loyalist ships opened fire, ork raiding pirate ships charged forward and the sinister Dark Elder crept ever closer.”
Price threw aside his bottle, ripped open his shirt and unsheathed his sword.
“Ha! Its begun! Its The End!”

Price was right, everybody was here.
“Now you can drop! Drop with me my friends! I'll send you my coordinates! May the Emperor be with you at your death!”
The holopicture dissapeared and the bridge went into panic.
“Activate the shields! Arm our bloody selves! Did you get the coordinates? Good! We drop now!”
Garrick and his officers rushed to the giant drop pods.

Astor paused to stare out at the billions of drop pods and transports descending towards the planet.
“How the feck will they fit?”
Price's ship let out its transports and drop pods.
Astor stayed at the bridge of his ship as he was a navy captain, not Imperial Guard and he needed to keep in touch with the general Lions on the surface and Price.
Chaos! Half scared guardsmen piled into the transport carriers, millions of them. A sea of men.”

General Lions sat in the carrier with Commissar Dawson and colonel Birka.
Lions had done this millions of times but this time was not the same, this was Holy Terra he was charging into.”

The Carrier Crashed into a chapel, crushing the sacred objects kept inside. Guardsmen filed out into the open.
“Fuck.” The Fabled Golden Palace lay in ruins, thousands of differently uniformed Guardsmen and Marines ran everywhere, there was no room to assemble, everybody was brushing up against each other.
Colonel Price with his shirt unbuttoned came running towards the General and shook his hand.
“We charge, we fight! No time for tactics General, no time for honour!! This is pure gutter fighting! Claw, scrape, cheat, do whatever kills the enemy! Kill General! Kill and win! KILL!!”
And with that, Price screamed a savage, but appropriate war cry as well as thousands of other guardsmen.
The air was thick with the seething stench of death and destruction, ash, smoke and fire. Every building was raized so it was like an open plain battle although the grass is replaced by ruined buildings and once glorious chapels.
“For the Emperor!” was constantly heard from all sides.

Suddenly a huge Deamon of knorne materialised and crashed into the middle of Price's regiment. Lions shivered, this was true fear he had never before felt.

The disfigured Deamon swung its sword through the Terek 74th killing men by the dozen.
Colonel Price took out another bottle and drained a third of it before throwing the bottle at the Deamon.
“Argh! Ha ha!! Fuck you!!” Price clung to his sword hilt, looking down he picked up a dead comrade's lasgun to use as a club and jumping onto a chimera screaming, lunged up at the Deamon and was swallowed up in the ash, fire and artillery shells.
“Feck!” The general didn't know what to do. A hand grabbed his coller and shoved him forward into the crowd while he was pushed from behind by the sea of guardsmen charging into hell. A transport carrier burst into flames during flight and colided into a regiment of Guard and Marines moving with the sea.
Claws grabbed at Lion's feet and he looked down to see a horrific metallic frame emerge from underneath the ground.
A passing Space Marine cheered and lunged forward with his fist, punching the necron in the face, smashing it completely.
Another necron emerged and semi chopped a part from the Dark Angels waist. The Dark Angel's comrades charged forward to begin the fight with the still emerging Necron Flayed Ones.

“The drunk Colonel was right again.” Thought Astor, staring at Terra from the Bridge.
There were Tau drop ships, Elder drop ships, Ork drop ships, Heretic drop ships and Tyranid spores all heading for the surface.

“This is truly, The End.”

Alle's Klar? Herr Kommissar
post #29 of 128 (permalink) Old 11-05-08, 03:00 PM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

good stuff, will be hard to follow up!

i like the Daemon stuff

CP

The Founding Fields

post #30 of 128 (permalink) Old 11-05-08, 05:06 PM
Unknown Soldier's Flag is: United Kingdom

I hope people don't mind, but this is such an exciting story, that I felt compelled to take part.

'The enemy has committed all of it's forces in the raising of Holy Terra' mused Lord Inquisitor Forson Graves 'Now is the time to strike. Contact Cadian High Command, tell them that Operation Exterminatus has begun.'

Graves sat back in his ornate throne on the command deck of his battlecruiser, The Vindicatus Maximus and smiled to himself. After twenty thousand years of continuous warfare, victory will finally be theirs, no longer will the Imperium of Man be threatend by the xenos, the traitor, the heretic or the mutant. The time had come to cleanse the galaxy.

'I have General Indred of the Cadian High Command on the channel my Lord' came the cry from the Communications Officer.

'Excellent. Put him through.' responded Graves gleefully.

The view screen on the Vox crackled to life and through a sea of static, an image began to emerge. It was General Harl Indred, a seasoned veteran of over forty bloody campaigns and one of the few Imperial Guardsmen to have risen through the ranks all the way to Warmaster. Depiste the snowstorm like static that surrounded his visage, his chiselled features and cold eyes could hardly be mistaken.

'General Indred, are you ready to deploy your troops?' asked Graves almost non-chalantly.

'The Cadian Guard await your orders with anticipation Lord Graves. We are ready to fight.' Indred quickly responded, more then a hint of impatience in his rushed tone.

'I am pleased to hear that you are eager to do battle General. Take your mighty fleets and wage war against the Xenos filth. Visit every world in alien space and cleanse it in Holy Fire. Do not stop until every Eldar, Ork and Tau is wiped forever from the face of the galaxy. Once you have dealt with these scum, I will give you the co-ordinates to the Necron Tombworlds, where are forces will combine to deliver the final hammer blow.' announced Graves.

'But what of the Legions of Chaos my Lord?' inquired Indred.

'Oh do not worry General, I will be taking care of those traitorous defilers...personally. Now begin your righteous crusade Warmaster and may the Emperor's blessings be with you and the two billion men under your command...Leave at once and strike great victories for Holy Terra and the Imperium!'

General Indred repeated the righteous call and then his Vox transmission ended. Graves looked through the large, ornate portals on the bridge of the Vindicatus, everywhere his eyes laid, he could see the numberless myriad of Imperial vessels surrounding his own flagship. Space Marines, Grey Knights, Sisters of Battle, Daemon Hunters, Witch Hunters, Imperial Guard, Titan Legions and of course his own battalions of Alien Fighters were lying in perfect formation within their mighty space crafts, waiting for the order to attack. There were so many ships, that it was almost difficult to make out the entrance to the Eye of Terror on which they had all congregated.

It had been a risky strategy to leave the Cadian Gate empty and an even greater risk to tempt the xenos scum into attacking Holy Terra, but risk is how wars are won. And considering the battle plans were drawn up by the greatest warrior to have ever graced the Imperium. There was no way that the holy warriors of mankind could ever fail.

Suddenly, the bridge of the Vindicator fell silent, the various Pyskers and Servitors had frozen in place and an overwhelming wave of warmth, courage and euphoria swept through every deck. From the main bridge window Graves could see it, in all of it's shining magnificent glory. It was the Emperor's Saber, the most beautiful, powerful and holy battle cruiser to have ever been fashioned by the Adeptus Mechanicus. The gold plated ship came to a graceful stop, it's nose seemingly pointed directly at Lord Forson Graves himself.

'The Emperor's Saber is hailing us!' came the excited shout from the communications officer.

'Put it through at once!' Graves barked back, angry at the delaying Imperial protocols for ship to ship communication.

The Vox once again crackled to life, but this time the image was crystal clear, as if no random piece of static would dare to interfere with this most coveted of signals. A boy, no older then twelve years old appeared on the screen, his face covered in Imperial markings, his long flowing hair touching his young, muscular shoulders. Lord Graves threw himself from his battle throne onto the deck of the bridge and kow towed to the image of the child.

'Lord Graves, it is time to begin the Final Great Crusade. How fair your men?' spoke the boy, his voice ringing with maturity far beyond his physical years.

'We are more then ready exalted one, seeing you has filled our hearts with harmonious joy and puritanical satisfaction, we await your orders with eagerness and anticipation. For today is the greatest of days and we are blessed just to be in your presence.'

'Your words bring inspiration, your heart delivers faith and your leadership is without question. Lord Graves, order your fleets to follow me into the Eye of Terror. The moment has come to purge the galaxy of evil once and for all.'

'Yes my God-Emperor, your will shall be done.'

I hope this was okay and fits in with the overall story. Next please.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Original Works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode