Orcs and Goblins 2k Friendly list - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-24-12, 04:17 AM Thread Starter

Olgann's Flag is: Mexico

Default Orcs and Goblins 2k Friendly list

HOLA!
so this weekend my friends and me are having a get together and having a small 2k tourny I will be going up against the new and nasty VC, also the hard but squishy HE and maybe some Lizzys. So please help me out with the list i need by Saturday, Thanks!

2k Orcs and Goblins

Lords:
Goblins warboss:159
-Great Wep:
-Light Armor:
-Poison Banner:
(this little bundle of love will be going with the 30 goblins with spears to do some nasty damage with dem posions! also i gave him a GW for pure fun!)

Heroes:
Goblins Bigboss:61
-Great Wep
-Light Armor:
-Potion of Strength:
(little man will go with the goblins as the lord but i will use him to challenge a very important hero like teclis, etc. The potion will make his STR unbelievable amazing )

Night Goblin Bigboss:36
-Spear:
-Light arm:
-Sheild:
(just a plain bigboss for the night gobbos)

Goblin Shaman:125
-Level 2:
-Channeling Staff:
-dispell scroll:
(scroll for nasty magic agianst the VC, HE and the staff is for the +1 attempt. Will try to get Poison spell to wreck!!!!)

Core

30 Goblins:150
FC:
All spears and sheilds:
(POISON!)

30 Night Goblins:240
FC:
Netters:
Fanatics:

10 Forest riders:160
FC:
(for warmachines or the new mortis engine that is just amazing!)

10 Forest riders:160
FC:
(Same)

20 Orcs:245
FC:
Add. hand wep:

Special:

25 Black Orcs:355
FC:
-sheilds:
-banner of swifness:
(want them to get into combat with swordmasters or any super good troops that i dont want my goblins to face )

Giant:200
(cause he is just so fun to run, you dont know what he will do next)

2 River trolls: 90
( they stink and -1 to hit is not bad if facing swordmasters or some other nasty enemy)

Thats it! hope you guys PLEASE edit my list, i know its not anywhere close to being good but im sure with the help of Heresy's community its possible!

itemised points costs removed- totals are fine, but individual item costs will get the site kicked by GW legal. Also please don't use red text, that is rteserved for mod comments such as this one so they are ceasier to see. Thanks
T/S

Last edited by Tim/Steve; 05-27-13 at 06:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-13, 11:26 PM

Shadowz-Demon's Flag is: Scotland

I'd add more defences to your goblin warboss, light armour isn't enought to protect your army general, I'd add some magic armour to protect him. I'm also not sure that you're allowed to give a lord a magic banner and even if you are, the spider banner directly states it may only be taken by a standard bearer. But no big deal, you can give it to a big boss and make him your bsb. This will also allow you to better equip your warboss. Perhaps a magic weapon and the crown of command? I'd also consider making the Orcs, big uns because then they'll put out even more damage against weaker enemies such as high elf spearmen and also be able to handle themselves against tougher enemies like saraus. I might also consider a unit of 30 instead of 20 to give your opponent an even bigger problem. The forest goblins spider riders are good war machine hunters but don't really need a champion or a standard. Hope this helps and good luck in the tournament

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."
Grimgor Ironhide

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Armylists > Orcs and Goblins Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode