Females "insulting"? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-11, 06:48 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphrati View Post
Is a man who stays home with his kids while his wife works any less of a ‘man’ in today’s society?
No, that man is a god. He has managed to pull off the greatest trick ever conceived, reversing the gender roles while keeping his woman happy, presumably. What can he do? He can stay home, watch TV, and play with his kids. IOW, a god.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-11, 11:58 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I envy that man.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 01:24 AM
Katie Drake's Flag is: Canada

You're delusional if you think being a "stay at home" anything allows you to sit on your ass watching TV.
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 01:37 AM

Commissar Schultz's Flag is: USA

I'd happily punch a gal in the face if she kicked me in the nuggets. It's only fair. And I'd be just as happy to beat the hell out of someone who made a move on my ol' lady. So in essence I think I'm a pretty fair guy.

As far as being masculine, sometimes I am..sometimes I ain't. For the most part I never get any guff from anyone about what I do, watch, drink or act.

Another useless post by me.

Wonder what this does
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 03:07 AM

KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

our society is biased, the differences between men and women might be only the result of a few different chemical reactions upon our birth, but the way both sides are treated will probably never change.

but heres the question: if a woman hits you, with the intent to hurt you, can you, as a man, hit her back with the same intent, you could, but in the end you would probably end up with assault charges. as such: our society puts the line between men and women as clear as day and night, despite us all being of the same race, the gender line will probably never fade, until the point our race as a whole 'evolves' into an a sexual creature that can reproduce with itsself or any other around, which is a scary thought.

WIPS: CHECK THEM OUT!
Space wolves - https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=54246
Warriors of chaos - https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=60813
Dark Eldar - https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=75375
DE FLUFF - https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=86956
My armies.

the key to every good DE army makeup. Always have a backup plan, try to take everything in multiples, and use everything you can to your advantage, being a sneaky bastard within the rules, as it were.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 03:33 AM

Euphrati's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
You're delusional if you think being a "stay at home" anything allows you to sit on your ass watching TV.
What are you talking about Katie? I swear I had at least 12 seconds of free time today when I sat down in front of the tv with my coffee in the morning... although it might have been more like 10.

Just remember gentlemen- all human babies start out as female!
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 11:49 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

My wife cleared this up for me, she said "women should be equal to men but that does not mean they want to be treated like men"
I understand that to mean that she wants her opinions to matter,equal rights,equal pay etc but still be treated as the fairer sex and her feminine qualities be celebrated.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 06:32 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Why Katie? Why did you have to crush my hopes?

As to the girl hitting a man bit, legally you have every right to crack their head in..... However, no matter how it started, the only thing they(your male buds) will remember is that you beat the shit out of a woman.

EDIT: That is assuming that the girl doesn't end up beating the shit out of you.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 03-13-11 at 06:45 PM.
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 07:08 PM

Wusword77's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
My wife cleared this up for me, she said "women should be equal to men but that does not mean they want to be treated like men"
I understand that to mean that she wants her opinions to matter,equal rights,equal pay etc but still be treated as the fairer sex and her feminine qualities be celebrated.
What that means is they want equality until it benefits them more to be a woman. Personally, I think it's crap. It was declared that separate but equal is not actually equal and I think the same thing should apply to gender differences.

But we are getting WAY off topic here.
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 10:39 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
I'm carting the kiddies off to preschool.

*But Dad! I'm 16*
Fuck off, you'll be late.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode