Randomness Contest :P - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-08, 06:37 AM

Hitchhickers guide to the galaxy quotes,

"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."

"Now it is such a bizarrely impossible coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the nonexistence of God. The arguement goes something like this:
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," say Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promply vanishes in a puff of logic."
--THGTG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 05:26 AM

One dark night when all was bright, two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, pulled out there knifes and shot the other. If you believe this lie is true, ask the blind man he saw it too.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 05:52 AM

the cabbage's Flag is: Scotland

Remeber your marksmanship principles,

The position and hold must be firm enough to support the weapon.

The weapon must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort.

Sight alignment, ie aiming, must be correct.

The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position.
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 06:06 AM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

Oh, the joys of not having someone as twisted as myself reading the ad copy before putting it on children's TV...

"Mr. Bucket, you put your balls in my mouth. Mr. Bucket- then I'll spit 'em back out. Mr. Bucket- balls are what I'm about. I'm Mr. Bucket! Hey kids, put your balls in Mr. Bucket! If you can put all your balls in Mr. Bucket before he spits them back out, you win!"

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-08, 07:07 AM

Inquisitor Aurelius's Flag is: Canada

Oh, sweet holy Moses - you must be joking. Nothing that dastardly could possibly be indeliberate. God, I love passive-aggressive staff writers that resent their allotted tasks.

In other news, West Africa recently resurfaced, then made an unscheduled lunar landing. However, it now appears to have returned its proper position. It is currently being invaded by Portugal.

Four Colditz salads and a Hermann Goering.
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-08, 03:12 PM

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

LOZENGE I always liked that word, got no idea why!

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-08, 03:21 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

sdfghjkdcvbnmdfghjkfvgbnmdfghjkrtyuiopfghjkrftgyhu njmks4defrtgyhnukmzxgvybhnuj

Makes perfect sense.

I like cheese.

Who here likes chicken tikka masala sandwiches?

Who here likes Shepards pie?

who here likes Shepard's pie sandwiches?

Dfghjkmdfghnjmdxcfgvhnjm,xcrvhbnj k,.

and so I end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-27-08, 07:22 PM

thomas2's Flag is: Great Britain

It turns out pressing completely random keyboard buttons and having random mouse movement and clicking often results in closing your internet browser and being unable to post, so you will just have to bask in the imagined awesome randomness of it.
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-28-08, 03:48 AM

the cabbage's Flag is: Scotland

It is definately a diagonal counter rabbit!

Ich bin eine unterwasser panzer fahrer mit zenph!!
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-28-08, 08:02 AM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM!badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM!MUSHROOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode