Outside of the GW Universe ... - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-10, 02:17 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
TV doesn't feature in my daily routine because its 90% judging bollocks as oppose to drama. Xfactor, Dancing on Ice, Britians got Talent, Strictly, I'm a Celeb - it's all mindless bullshit.
well when you have mindless idiots you have to cater to your audience, but your list is the very reason i have sky+.

I was shocked a few weeks a go by how awesome Downton abbey was, i was really sucked in, i mean really pulled in by it, normally i couldnt give two dribbles of piss for period dramas, but i loved it! plus one of the characters was called "bates" and that makes me chuckle! Anyway im looking forward to series two as WW1 has just kicked off and alot of the cast have military pasts and severed against the fuzzywuzzies in the previous war.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-10, 04:38 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
well when you have mindless idiots you have to cater to your audience, but your list is the very reason i have sky+.
ahh sky+, offering people the repeats of the crap that was on a telly a year ago.

post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-10, 08:54 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
ahh sky+, offering people the repeats of the crap that was on a telly a year ago.
Sky+ is the ability to record tv on to hard drive, it has nothing to do with content

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-10, 09:01 PM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

Out of GW:-

Xbox
Walking around the great outdoors!
Reading Books
Writing my own book
Boules
Airsoft
Drinking copious amounts of Alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-24-10, 01:19 PM

Something Yellow's Flag is: Australia

I play drums in our band but my passion is guitar..
I loooove it soo much!! I own 4 (2 electric, an acoustic and a 12 string acoustic)

99% of the time when I leave the house I'll have my Longboard or skateboard in my hands, as I'm a bit of a Greenie.. Plus I love that feeling of freedom when you hit 40kph curving down a long and smooth road.. ahhh..

apart from that I'm intrested in photography (mostly capturing motion) and cooking as im thinking about becoming a chef..

None of my friends are intrested in GW so I usualy keep it to my self... its my nerdy seceret passion haha

P.S... Happy christmas everyone!
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-24-10, 01:37 PM

VanitusMalus's Flag is: Australia

I use to write a lot. I mainly wrote screenplays. I currently have forty six and making new ones and expanding pn the old everyday, however finding the time to write them down is nigh impossible:marriage, kids, and business dealing.

I love to read. Again I haven't found the time for a book lately (I have gotta drive my lazy ass the hour drive to get Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk), but nothing is more engrossing and stimulating than a good book.

Quantum Physics, yep I said it. No I do not understand the math nor did I reach any level in high school nor university to even suggest I have the foggiest (I'm good with money, but past geometry it gets a bit reaching). Anyway I love the concepts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode