Dad Castrates Daughter's Boyfriend with Kitchen Knife - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:35 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Baron is right. There is so many ways that the dad could have settled the situation. Yes i said i would have done the samething, because that is what emotion i would have at first. But the logical way would be talking to your daughter and try to figure out what is going on with her, because there is an issue with the relationship.
That father must not have been doing his job as a parent if his daughter is dating a man that much older. Some deep rooted family issues. So the man might not be very stable before hand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:44 AM
Punx For Life

jimmy gunn's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonsledge View Post
i would have done the samething, but only if i found out they had sex. i would have tooken the whole package shlong and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonsledge View Post
Baron is right. There is so many ways that the dad could have settled the situation. Yes i said i would have done the samething, because that is what emotion i would have at first. But the logical way would be talking to your daughter and try to figure out what is going on with her, because there is an issue with the relationship.
That father must not have been doing his job as a parent if his daughter is dating a man that much older. Some deep rooted family issues. So the man might not be very stable before hand.
laughed my bollocks off (too soon?)
What did you do comment then read the thread and think oh shit better say something so I don't get flamed to ash too.

At least I stand my Ground.

post #133 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy gunn View Post
That's not what I was saying when i said he was jumping on the band wagon he too was nit picking at any little thing within one of my post's
Actually, 'little' doesn't describe the problems with your posts. The general content of your posts suggests insecurity, I'd recommend keeping away from actual debates like these before you take care of those problems.

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
post #134 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:49 AM
Punx For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Jackal View Post
Actually, 'little' doesn't describe the problems with your posts. The general content of your posts suggests insecurity, I'd recommend keeping away from actual debates like these before you take care of those problems.
And what the fuck doe's this mean? English please

post #135 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:49 AM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'd just like to stick my head in here and confirm that Baron Spikey has been booted off the staff for acting like a total and utter cunt in this thread.

Root cause of the shit here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Spikey
Who's to say the relationship was at a sexual stage anyway? Also- go fuck yourself you sanctimonious little shit.
Disagreeing with someone's opinion (no matter how weird it is) does not give anyone - especially moderators - the right to insult them. Doing so is abuse of power and opens the door for a kingsize bitchfest.

"The mods are breaking the rules! I can do or say what I like here as long as I'm on their side..."

The next person to insult anyone in this thread gets a gift wrapped perma ban.

I'm fucking embarrassed by this.
post #136 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:58 AM

i havent actually read the whole thread yet. Just saying not what you should do for a situation thats not out of control yet. Now if the dude had sex with my daughter then the only thing left of his existence would be a missing persons report and his grave. But since he hadnt yet or if he was lucky and i didnt find out. the proper way to handle the issue would have been confronting his daughter. not chosing a side, just saying now the guy is sitting in prison while his daughter is even more vulnerable to the world without him there to protect her.
post #137 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 01:59 AM

sorry to hear about barron Jezald, but i guess we all dig our own graves eventually.
post #138 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 09:48 AM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
I'm fucking embarrassed by this.
Same here mate, this isn't how heresy should be.
post #139 of 139 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 11:29 AM
Punx For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
Disagreeing with someone's opinion (no matter how weird it is) does not give anyone - especially moderators - the right to insult them. Doing so is abuse of power and opens the door for a kingsize bitchfest.

"The mods are breaking the rules! I can do or say what I like here as long as I'm on their side..."
This is what I meant buy jumping on the Spiky bandwagon, Yea my opinion was extreme but I'm not going to rip you apart just for disagreeing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
Same here mate, this isn't how heresy should be.
We were all out of line and acted very immature,
I will admit the insults I threw around were wrong and I was wrong to bring that to the table.
Just because I was annoyed at certain people didn't give me the right to ramble on and insult everyone else.

Lets let this thread die and bury it under a host of higher Quality threads with no Flaming, trolling, baiting and insulting.

Regards.
Jim.

Last edited by jimmy gunn; 12-19-10 at 01:40 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode