Ethnic Cleansing- The Game??? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Professor Pumpkin's Flag is: England

Default Ethnic Cleansing- The Game???

(Not sure whether this should go here, in WNCE, or in Video Games, but I'm sure a mod can correct me if I'm wrong putting it in here)

Anyways, while I was randomly trolling the internet, I came across something called "Ethnic Cleansing". So, I decided to click on it so I could laugh at the retarded Nazi's. I was pretty shocked to find out that Ethnic Cleansing was a game, and that actually quite a large amount of cunts bought it. The site I was on had a few images of it, I'll post the LEAST offensive one. Also, if you want more information about it, there is a Wikipedia page. I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for the douchebag who made this.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Nazi thing.gif (18.0 KB, 49 views)

Story I'm Currently Writing:

The Diary of a Guardsman (Continuous Story)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 05:08 PM

fynn's Flag is: United Kingdom

i just had a quick look, and while the page wouldnt load properly, what i read was enough for me, mainly where it said, only you can save the white race.
If there isnt enough racist shit about as it is, some arsehole comes up with a game to get more people on there hatefull bandwagon. its a pity its not easy to shut down site like that

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 05:16 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Are they still selling this? Isn't racism illegal? So surely it's illegal to sell a racist game?
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Professor Pumpkin's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
Are they still selling this? Isn't racism illegal? So surely it's illegal to sell a racist game?
No shops sell the game, however you can still order it from Resistance Games website (the arseholes who made the game). Although, I am surprised that people can't actually shut down the website. It's sad to think that people actually bought it as well. Some people have absolutely no humanity.

Story I'm Currently Writing:

The Diary of a Guardsman (Continuous Story)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 06:08 PM

Unforgiven302's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
It is a US based white power/neo-nazi organization that made that game, (and a couple of other racist games of the same nature.) You can't make racism illegal, it is a persons choice and beliefs. Freedom of religion and the freedom of speech and the freedom of press protects them and allows them to produce such stuff. Tasteless and morally ignorant? Yes. Illegal? No.

The game has been out since 2002. It caused quite a uproar and was all over the news. Unfortunately, ignorance and stupidity are just as protected by the bill of rights and the constitution as everything else.

No one has the power to say what is right and what is wrong when it comes to personal beliefs, religion, politics, and how you live your life. Only you can make those choices for yourself.

And yes, you can still buy it, but why would you, unless you are a racist pig who's beliefs are twisted and short sighted.

Reminds me of the white trash couple who named their son Adolf Hitler and their daughter Aryan Nation, and then said they were not racists or in the KKK or white supremest's. Wrong? To you and me maybe, but to them it is acceptable. Everyone has a choice. Just remember, wrong is a choice.

Last edited by Unforgiven302; 11-30-10 at 06:11 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 06:12 PM
Punx For Life

jimmy gunn's Flag is: England

Move over resident evil new no 1 game for my top 5 best ever.

why make this thread no one gives a shit about this game and you just done them a favour with the free advertising.

Last edited by jimmy gunn; 11-30-10 at 06:40 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 06:34 PM

Davidicus 40k's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy gunn View Post
why make this thread no one gives a shit about this game and you just done them a favour with the free advertising.
Sir Jimmy Gunn speaks truth!

"Consequence of Mercy" - Written for KingOfCheese

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode