Pointless Boasting - Page 169 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1681 of 2283 (permalink) Old 03-18-13, 11:06 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

While doing yet another one of my weekly mini reshuffles from one pot to another I discovered that I have 4 units of 5 infantry, 3 characters and 3 scout bikers all completely ready for painting and another 5 infantry and 3 more scout bikers ready bar their bases, plus probably another 10-15 infantry, 2 dreads and 2 more characters half converted.

I think I'm pretty well prepared at this point for the years painting challenge!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1682 of 2283 (permalink) Old 03-29-13, 07:31 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Walking home from work I witnessed a dog running after its owners with a stick twice as long as its-self in its mouth. Because sometimes stuff matters too much to think practically. Stuff like that stick.
post #1683 of 2283 (permalink) Old 03-29-13, 07:37 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Starting to get the hang of Garry's Mod. Was screwing around with it until about 5 in the morning apparently. Was having fun spawning replica soldiers and those warrior bugs from starship troopers... poor replica soldiers got slaughtered every time. Got some screenshots of the carnage too.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #1684 of 2283 (permalink) Old 03-30-13, 08:19 AM

Calistrasza's Flag is: Canada

Today the pizza place down the street messed up my order, but they messed it up with stuff I like on pizza. When I called them they remade my original order and let me keep the messed up one, essentially netting me two large pizzas for 10$.
post #1685 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-02-13, 05:10 PM
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm doing some painting on blood angles later,and going to GW to buy a codex and some death company for the paint challenge in may

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
post #1686 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-02-13, 05:33 PM
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm doing some painting on blood angels later,and going to GW tomarrow to buy a codex and some death company for the paint challenge in may

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
post #1687 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 07:23 PM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

after a nice long day of having wet and cold feet, I went out and got a new pair of shoes and a pack of socks...so dry and warm mmmmm! Socks are one of my favorite things ever. if I ever won the lottery my one guilty pleasure would getting a new pack once a week so I only wear each pair once and then toss them.

post #1688 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 09:33 PM
The_Helghast's Flag is: New Zealand

This one time i was playing LotR battle strategy game, and my goblin took a pot shot with his bow over the hill, around the tree, into the combat, hit Aragorn, then wounded and killed him.
That never happens. ever. well once.

(all lists in order of piroity)
models ready for painting challenge:
helghast council, 1st cadre platoon command, 1st cadre 2nd infantry, 10 kaskins, and various special weapons troopers.
models requiring green stuffing:
1st and 2nd vet squads, 4 heavies (ogryn), 2nd cadre platoon command, 2nd cadre infantry, 2nd cadre missile heavy weapons, 5th cadre snipers (ratlings), Orlock (min priest or admiral of the fleet), 2 min priests, 2 commissars, 1st cadre 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavy weapons crews and 3rd infantry.
To be bough:
space marine commander, 10 man tactical squad, 1 Catachan battle force, 1 Catachan infantry, 2 Cadain battle force, 2 chimeras, 3 hydra flack batteries.
To be made:
3 overlord hovering drop ships (vendettas/Valkary), 3 hover tanks (lemon russes), 3 tracked tanks (lemon russ BT), 3 hover transports (chimeras)

i suddenly feel very ambitious...
post #1689 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-04-13, 07:44 AM

High_Seraph's Flag is: USA

Just ordered my new rave half-mask and wig from Badkitty. Yeah don't care that it seems small but needed a new one because going to a rave that some friends are hosting! AND I get to get in for free. So yeah not going to be on for a while as I recover from it.

"Loyalty is its own reward."
Lion El'Jonson.
post #1690 of 2283 (permalink) Old 04-11-13, 07:39 PM
Rattlehead

I got some Deathwing Knights for my birthday (prematurely, it's tomorrow, but I'm off to Stamford so I won't be about), bringing me up to a usable 3010 point army of Dark Angels. I can now play Apocalypse.

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode