Real-life Zombie Invasion- Weapons, Gear, Who would You Take? - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-19-08, 11:08 AM

Wilder's Flag is: USA

Its mostly flat where I live, so I would grab me a hunting rifle get to an elevated position(I did say mostly flat) and the start blast them back to hell. Raid the local wal-mart for supplies and ammo. Friends and family would be there putting them down as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-19-08, 09:42 PM

magician847's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Warhammer 40k

If it was sort of a 40K wargear choice type thing:

Me:

WS: 10 BS: 7 STR: 5 W: 10 T: 5 I: 500 (CAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE!!!!) A: INFINITE

Wargear:

Assault Cannon with a hell of a lot of ammo
Land Raider Crusader Transport With more ammo inside
Gun Servitors with heavy bolters and a plasma cannon
Terminator armour
Force Weapon
Fury of the ancients
Might of heroes

CasEvacs: (People to look after)
Family, Girlfriend and Best m8s (x4)

Destination:
Probably my school, big buildings for stores and medics area, and CCF stores with weapons and ammo, and grenades and Sergeant Major and Captain, oh and a duke of edinburgh stores with camping gas, ration packs, sleeping bags and tents...

Lol

Magician847

Apostles Of Vengeance Truescale Space Marines:
Sergeant Sigorn: 99%
Tactical Squad Themis: 10%

Follow them here

Void Miniatures Commissions Service

Last edited by magician847; 08-19-08 at 09:45 PM.
post #93 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-20-08, 07:20 AM

officer kerky's Flag is: Australia

i would have to take my neigbours mitsubishi triton glx thats if he is daed. go out the back and start fortifying the place. weld metal onto the front gate. use the roof as a post. go to school and take all the sheets of metal take back home and continue welding part onto the house and windows.
i would probably take my friends fathers gun a 255. rifle and neighbours 4ten overunder shot gun and my pile of knifes i seem to have. (i already know how to use a gun. fired the shotgun the otherday at an openday clay shooting)
and go to the shops down the road and stock up as much as can fit in the car and trailer.
post #94 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-20-08, 07:29 AM

A cricket bat (I don't know about you gun nuts, but I'm gonna hit a few hundred runs).

My grandfathers old white van.

Anyone who can fit in the back.

All the food and water, clothes, and some material possessions.

Shoot down to my girlfriend's.

Faith and hope.
post #95 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-20-08, 03:11 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Well after reading World War Z it would not matter what we do we are all fucked.
All you people who are going for guns, its not a good idea guns are not the greatest weapon against zombies.
post #96 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-20-08, 06:13 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellysGrenadier View Post
A cricket bat (I don't know about you gun nuts, but I'm gonna hit a few hundred runs).
I bet even Aussies are better at killing Zombies with Cricket bats, that really would be a low blow from them

post #97 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-21-08, 09:24 AM

officer kerky's Flag is: Australia

well i dont know about guns but i can create a flame thower with ease
post #98 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-21-08, 09:40 AM
Bleh

Marneus Calgar's Flag is: England

Well actually I change my last post... Firstly I would get as much food and water into the car, get my mum and dad in there and get them to drive, might raid a few shops nearby get lots of drink for the forseeable future, get into the local town, get into the sports shop an arm myself with bats, wickets, might even pick up the new chelsea shirt ;). Then I would go into a supermarket, get as much deoderant and lighters as possible (makes an awesome flamethrower) using the bats as weapons whilst i do this, then head back home, and put the kettle on and have cuppa and wait for it to die down...
post #99 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-21-08, 10:11 AM

Infael's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomidget99 View Post
What would you use as a weapon? No Katanna's, Minniegun's, Rocket Launchers or anything that you either don't have or wouldn't be able to handle well. For example, I'm fairly small so I can't run about with a chainsaw. Also, it has to be somewhere in your home, or school, or very nearby area.
I smiled to myself when I read the above; i'd reach into my weapons cabinet arms reach of my home computer and take out my antique WWII Japanese Officer's Katana that I can handle well! (been taught basic moves and principles of fighting)

Quote:
What transport would you use? Unless you actually have a US Army tank or a limo, well, you get the picture. If you don't have a licence, pretend that you do.
That one I would be a bit stumped on...i'd try and get up the road to one of my major landlord's farms and steal a tractor-tyred vehicle of some kind but if the z-words were outside my front door I would be stuck with my Mercedes...not an exciting prospect as it doesn't handle corners at speed so escaping from zombies wouldn't be an option...

Quote:
What supplies would you bring? Consider what fits into your transport.
My weapons cabinet has all sorts of things in it like goggles, lighter fluid and gas, flask, waterskin, binoculars...i'd shovel it all into a bigt duffle bag thing I have and strap the weapons to me with the chain in there! (do I sound a little too prepared/paranoid?!)

Quote:
And lastly, who would you bring along? This question might lead to bitter rivalries, broken relationships and other such nastiness.
If I had time, i'd go get my mates James and Big Dave, as they are both 6 foot 5 or more, can handle a weapon as well and Dave's girl is trained in ninjitzu! Again, if the z-words are outside in the road it's just me and my old lady...

Nurgle...grrrr...arrrgh...

post #100 of 153 (permalink) Old 08-21-08, 10:23 AM
bobss's Flag is: England

well as everyone would be panicking my local spar would be somewhat deserted, set up headquaters there. bar the windows / doors and use all the deoderant and matches there! plus ill bring my bow....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode