..... - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Odd One View Post
Just leave her and if she lived with you put her stuff on the doorstep and let her get it herself.
Forget that, sell her stuff; if your going to spend your time moving it around then you might as well get something for it.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Forget that, sell her stuff; if your going to spend your time moving it around then you might as well get something for it.
Last time I did that I got sued!
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 06:07 PM

Euphrati's Flag is: USA

I would suggest against selling/destroying her items as that opens a whole can of legal worms. Simply inform her to remove the items and get on with your life.

Blanket statements involving all anything (women, men, races, etc) are a slipery slope as well since there are women who do follow these forums that could take offense to such things.

Remember, this was not a solo act and unless your best friend forced himself upon her (which I am guessing/hoping is not the case here). The blame rests just as much on HIS shoulders as it does hers. Poor choices on both their parts.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 06:15 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 08:58 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
That's going in the sig!

On a more on topic note, that really sucks man. But if she and he could actually do that behind the back, they aren't really your friends. Screw 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-09, 10:33 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Euphrati is pretty much smack bang, give her her stuff back, dont sell destroy steal whatever you can think off to get back, remember, she will comeback with the law on her side.

as for everyone saying chicks are sluts whores whatever how about you open your eyes, the amount of times i get to watch a female friend mope around crying after she learns her bf cheated on her is a joke, its not a one way street, anybody can do it so limiting it as chicks are the only ones is a good way to annoy me

you didnt say much on what happened or who did what ect so im going to assume it was consented on both ends, which if i was you forget them, they obviously dont care about you, that said if they are guenily sorry or theres a misunderstanding such as youve heard a rumor and taken it as true you guys can still be friends, i know people that have cheated and are still friends with the ex, it just depends on how much you care for them, if it was casual then it wouldn't be as hard if you cared deeply for her.

hope what i said makes sense

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is [email protected], add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-10-09, 02:36 AM Thread Starter

alright, general opinion seems to be more information is needed, i dont know the whole story really, but she just informed me of this last night, nearly 3 months after the actual incident, and apparently i was the only one who didnt hear my gf was a whore, making my evening so much fun, the girl told me, not my friend, friend has heard that i heard though i do believe, and refuses to answer my calls and has disappeared somewhat from the radar. He apparently was the one to make the move, and she was upset with me that day (cuz i was playin warhammerz with friends ) and he took advantage of this fact, and bang bang, they did it, and she just never told me.

http://www.theabstractreality.com/warhammerblog/

"my lasgun is my friend. without me, my lasgun is useless. Without my lasgun, I am useless. Even with my lasgun, I'm pretty much useless."
-Foot Slogger
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-10-09, 02:43 AM
It looked great on paper.

hijynx's Flag is: USA

What I'd do?

Seriously though, she's probably not worth any effort. Get drunk, fall down a lot, find a rebound girl, and move on. You might luck out, I married my "rebound girl" a few years later.

Currently Playing:
Warhammer 40k: Dark Eldar - Chaos Daemons - Sisters of Battle
Warmachine/Hordes: Retribution of Scyrah - Circle Orboros
Malifaux: Outcasts - Neverborn - Resurrectionists
- - -
If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful.
- C. S. Lewis

Last edited by hijynx; 10-10-09 at 02:45 AM.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-10-09, 03:44 AM Thread Starter

i like that answer hahaha

http://www.theabstractreality.com/warhammerblog/

"my lasgun is my friend. without me, my lasgun is useless. Without my lasgun, I am useless. Even with my lasgun, I'm pretty much useless."
-Foot Slogger
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-10-09, 05:37 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

I can't understand where everyone else is comming from, except Mr. Beertap, because a beertap can solve 99% of life's problems

Dude, check this out:

You're girlfriend is a whore. Face it and accept it. Emotionally detach yourself from her, but keep her around. Now that she told you about this (assuming there's at least an ounce of humanity in her) she will feel pretty shitty. Use this to your advantage.

You could easily work this into a situtation where, for a short while, you can have all the bedroom shenanigans you want because she feels so bad. When you start to feel like she's getting back to normal, dump her ass. That way, not only have you not done anything illegal, but you've totally won.

Also, to hell with your "best friend." He violated the only absolutely inviolate rule of best friendship; bros before hoes.

On a side note: You turned down sex for Warhammer? I'm assuming she didn't just come out and proposition you, considering the choice you made lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode