Jelly Tots 45p A Bag!!! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-09, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Jelly Tots 45p A Bag!!!

Just popped to my local shop for something to drink and decide to take a trip down memory lane and buy my self small bag of jelly tots, The shop keeper wanted 45p "how much?" i exclaimed " i didn't realize the former owner sold this place to Dick Turpin"
I paid up, i cant resist those little sugar coated juicy jelly crack bastards,but 45p,anyway i came home to check if Rowntrees had been bought out by a certain games company. ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-09, 10:37 PM

Icon

Lol, you're right, and if that's right, then every service station on the motorway is owned by GW I learned that the hard way about a month ago, when I went down to Alton Towers for an end-of-year trip with the whole of my year. The first stop, I was hungry but I didn't want to eat anything that I had brought as I was saving it for the way down. Now, I had brought 40 with me, most of which I was going to spend of fast passes to get me to the front of the lines (8 each ) But anyway, I went to the food bit, place...thingy, and saw a line of pastry and muffins, and though top myself: hmmm, a muffin can't be too expensive. There were no prices detailed anywhere, so I just grabbed a chocolate one and walked to the counter. The guy taps a few buttons, holds out his hand, and says "Two pounds, please".
Two pounds? I've bought boxes of 20 mini muffins for cheaper than that! I was only holding a one pound coin at the time, not expecting it to be any dearer, and so I had to fish out another one pound from my pocket, during which time, the guy behind the counter quips "Yeah, I wouldn't buy from here either." I roll my eyes at him and all of a sudden he decides he doesn't like me and crosses his arms and glares at me, trying to look tough. Now the guys built like a HB pencil and I just laugh and hand him the money, and take a huge bite out of the muffin and smile at him, before walking away.

Classic

'I am everything to no one, and nothing to everyone'
'A man is measured by his debts'
^Just a few quotes I thought up myself, if they've been said before...oops
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-16-09, 01:09 AM
Bringer of the Apocalypse

Deneris's Flag is: Canada

For those of use who aren't from the UK...

Quote:
"Jelly Tots are soft, chewy fruit-flavoured sweets produced by Rowntrees. They are round, sugar-coated gumdrop-like confections about 7mm in diameter, and are advertised as containing 25% fruit juices and no artificial colours or flavours. According to the packaging, Jelly Tots are suitable for vegetarians or vegans as they contain no gelatin or animal-based ingredients."

"That, and sending Leman Russ to make a peaceful arrest? That's like sending a rabid Grizzly Bear to teach Kindergarten." - Cole Deschain
"Deneris - you are a legend." - TheKingElessar
"Chingao...sigh..guess I'll stay a slut then..."- Shogun_Nate

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode