Check out my site! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-15, 02:26 AM Thread Starter
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

Default Check out my site!

Hey peeps,

it's been eons since I've posted anything in this place but I wanted to share you guys my new online portfolio that I made. Since my graduation from college I've been hunting around my area for 3D character artist jobs.

Any how please check it out and share it to anyone who is interested or like minded in this area!

http://www.sawyermodels.com/home

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-15, 03:52 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I remember you stuff, it was pretty awesome. Have you considered getting some artwork in existing video games, ever do some modding stuff on that front to get your stuff in an engine and use it as a portfolio? Modding for Skyrim, or eventually Fallout to get your stuff noticed and used can be pretty decent; it can help if looking for work you can say I created X and have XYZ endorsements and ABC downloads and have been featured on GHJ youtube channel. Keep up your online presence dude, and best of luck, you've got some skill there TOG!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-15, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

I've dabbled into modding and such before but I have found the work flows and the limitations of non-open source games to be very limiting for what I like to do.

I'm going back into working with Unreal 4 and Cryengine and going to start on a new project in which I hope to recruit a few volunteers. The plan is to remake Quake 1, keeping the old spirit of early FPS with level design and monsters that hold up to modern day standards. It's personally going to be a fun project while job hunting but planning it out might be a somewhat challenging task to begin with.

I'm no environmental modeler or designer but it's going to be a nice change from doing characters for a bit.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-15, 07:00 PM
Spored to be Wild

morfangdakka's Flag is: USA

These are nice. I like the Sibiqui model a lot but I like Egyptian style stuff. I was thinking that would be a really cool cosplay character to make. Especially if you 3D printed the helmet and the armor add some LED's and that would be cool. Or if you printed out weapons or various parts for people to buy. Cosplay is something I am getting into and I am really liking it. Nice work I hope things work out good for you. Like Vaz said keep showing off your stuff online maybe even create a facebook, instagrame and tweeter page to show off your creations and draw more people to you.

Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode