weirdest thing you have ever bought. - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-19-15, 07:32 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
Any pictures of you in it?
Kinky bastard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-19-15, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

My thing is a solid block of copper, I was like "that will look dank on my desk", so yeah, I'm strange...
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-19-15, 07:54 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

^ or awesome.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 01:21 AM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

It's so hard to find good help these days. So I mail-ordered some Cambodians.

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 07:33 AM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Uh. Glow in the dark bog roll.

I shit you not. I found it http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thumbs-Up-Glow-Dark-Toilet/dp/B002VKDO1E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421742760&sr=8-1&keywords=glow+in+the+dark+toilet+paper
P.S. It's great finding for finding the bog whilst drunk off your tits and you can't turn the light on.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
It was a Darth Vader butt plug wasn't it......?
Close, it was an iBrator. A device that plugs into an iPod and adjusts its speed to the speed of the music. And that still isn't the strangest by a long shot.
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 01:21 PM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

that is weird Jace.

as for me the strangest thing i have ever bought was actually not together but i got some questionable looks at the post office when i was sending it out . A plastic Inflatable love sheep, 2 jars of peanut butter, several bars of chocolate, and 3 bottles of Listerine (coconut rum colored and packaged in listerine) and a love letter from a Drag queen named Jasmine. It was a care package i sent to a friend when i deployed for his first time ;)

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeMarine View Post
that is weird Jace.

as for me the strangest thing i have ever bought was actually not together but i got some questionable looks at the post office when i was sending it out . A plastic Inflatable love sheep, 2 jars of peanut butter, several bars of chocolate, and 3 bottles of Listerine (coconut rum colored and packaged in listerine) and a love letter from a Drag queen named Jasmine. It was a care package i sent to a friend when i deployed for his first time ;)
It never arrived you know

Quote:
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 07:16 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Not so much what I bought, but what was bought for me;

I picked up a package from the BFPO when I was in Ghanners, and there was a package marked "brutal dildos" on every single possible square inch of the packaging. Thinking it was a typical package, I ripped it open looking for the goodies inside before the scavengers managed to rob it all, and before the CSM ripped me a new one seeing the box. There must have been a good 300 worth of latex sex toys in there.

Little did I know it was actually a package full of dildos including one that was about the size of a cannon shell. This was "THE dildo". All the other ones went missing within days as everyone managed to get their hands on them somehow and take them for their own private usage. Obvious beastings followed, including a fake whipping session where I was whipped with my own dildos.

Anyay, THE dildo occasionally went missing, and usually rocked up in the middle of operations - including one time when it was missed during a pre flight check on one of our rides, and the as the pilot went into evasive action when we got the ping from a SAM lock, he rolled out, but hit a rising heat wave, causing a slight wobble, losing height with a low G "bounce" - and he saw THE dildo floating in his eyeline for what felt like a couple of seconds.

Another occasion was when we were being visited at Bastion by what we thought were some CIA spooks having a look at how we were doing under the guise of some congressmen senator cretin thingy's protection detail. We had lost THE dildo for some weeks (I had attached it to the bumper of our mastiff, and for three weeks, no-one noticed it there until we tried to tow a broken down jingly truck. It then disappeared and thought lost) by this stage, but as we were all loafing around pretending and failing to look busy, we saw the CO's face drop sheet white when he saw a couple of the lads grin when the REMF asked to get the camera out of the CO's drawer; he never went in here as many had some form of digicam or gopro and Official PhotOps were usually done by the "super special secret" super lazy Royal Navy Camera teams, but none were available.

The only other time I'd seen his face that white was a few years before when he got the news that the bird he'd been shagging for a bit of fun a few months before he deployed had spiked the johnny and he was now father of twins. His wife wasn't too happy about that as you can imagine, so when we saw that face, we knew instantly what it was.

I think there is still a photo around somewhere of this politician holding this thing which looked for all the world like some Jurassic Park sized Leech thicker than a grown mans arm with a bemused expression, while his security detail are just doing the whole "what the fuck are we doing with these weirdos/how the fuck did we get here" glance at each other despite the best efforts of the CO and the US Military lawyers.

Worth it.

To this day, I still have no idea who sent that package.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-20-15, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
We had lost THE dildo for some weeks (I had attached it to the bumper of our mastiff, and for three weeks, no-one noticed it there until we tried to tow a broken down jingly truck
Fucking quality!

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode