I just do not know what to think abput this one. - Page 37 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #361 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 05:01 AM

Iraqiel's Flag is: Australia

Well, I'm getting well into my fourth molded plastic table now, The two citadel ones and two of secret weapon's ones being my collection. I enjoy the modular aspect of them but at the same time that somewhat takes away from the freedom to create really amazing diorama pieces. Not entirely, but somewhat.

The other issue that I've found is that dice rolling on molded tables really don't want to sit flat. You will probably want a comfortably high stool or side table with a dice box, or else a dice tower type terrain piece to deal with this problem.

Having gone through these four tables, I think I'm ready to check out the mousepads myself.

Also, congrats on the awesome cleavage, wipeout sounds like the best option.

*Edit - Also, if you want some serious insipirational pictures, check out these guys: http://darkprophetchronicles.blogspo...rain-from.html

Iraqiel

Check out my Imperial Guard Battle-Group-in-the-making as it slowly takes form! Located just here:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...my&army_id=705

And my collection of all things - particularly Grey Knights; Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129966

Last edited by Iraqiel; 02-21-15 at 05:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 08:26 AM
Spored to be Wild

morfangdakka's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Oh, the look I got in suggesting the play mat.

"What's it made of?"

"Its more or less the same material as a mouse pad, that rubbery soft material with a printed terrain surface appearance."

"Oh, ok. Do we get a giant mouse to shove across this four by six foot mouse pad? Because, I want a table to play on, not a fucking office utility for secretaries!"

I started laughing at this point.
WEll once you have successfully removed your head from your ass or you are now wearing your balls like a pair of fuzzy ear rings after Melissa got done with you. I might suggest looking at some of these hopefully they will help.

Game Table Plans
Gaming Table Build
http://youtu.be/PugcM5BE0H4

I would also go with the wipeout into cleavage. Heck if I were you I would bury my face in them and say they looked sad so I gave them a hug with my face.

Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.

Last edited by morfangdakka; 02-21-15 at 08:32 AM.
post #363 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
WEll once you have successfully removed your head from your ass or you are now wearing your balls like a pair of fuzzy ear rings after Melissa got done with you.
Yeah, no. I am still, currently, not wearing them and able to function as a regular human should.

Quote:
I might suggest looking at some of these, they will help.

Game Table Plans
Gaming Table Build
http://youtu.be/PugcM5BE0H4
I will look into these, thank you.
Quote:
I would also go with the wipeout into cleavage. Heck if I were you I would bury my face in them and say they looked sad so I gave them a hug with my face.
This is brilliant! @mornfangdakka, should I ever come to power I will make you Minister of Foreign Relations and let you greet other diplomats by shoving your face into their cleavage.

Last edited by Jace of Ultramar; 02-21-15 at 10:37 AM.
post #364 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqiel View Post
Well, I'm getting well into my fourth molded plastic table now, The two citadel ones and two of secret weapon's ones being my collection. I enjoy the modular aspect of them but at the same time that somewhat takes away from the freedom to create really amazing diorama pieces. Not entirely, but somewhat.
Sweet, I've been curious on the Secret Weapon terrain, I've heard people mention it, but, not if they like it or not nor how the quality of it stands up to other things like the Realm of Battle board or the Forgeworld boards.

Quote:
The other issue that I've found is that dice rolling on molded tables really don't want to sit flat. You will probably want a comfortably high stool or side table with a dice box, or else a dice tower type terrain piece to deal with this problem.
Oh, we already have a couple of dice trays we use for rolling. Odds are, there will be a table with a tray for rolling.

Quote:
Having gone through these four tables, I think I'm ready to check out the mousepads myself.
Odds are we may get one of these anyway, but, for X-Wing.

Quote:
Also, congrats on the awesome cleavage, wipeout sounds like the best option.
Dood, it is soo awesome!

Quote:
*Edit - Also, if you want some serious insipirational pictures, check out these guys: http://darkprophetchronicles.blogspo...rain-from.html
That's is neat, I will be keeping this in a tab.
post #365 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 02:45 PM
Spored to be Wild

Quote:
This is brilliant! @mornfangdakka, should I ever come to power I will make you Minister of Foreign Relations and let you greet other diplomats by shoving your face into their cleavage.
All hail Jace the mighty and powerful may he rule for a 1000 years. I will gladly except this position and begin shoving my face into cleavage. I shall demonstrate these skills at your wedding as I great female guest. All shall be greated in this manner except for Melissa out of respect for you sir and I fear that she will do many painful things to me if I should bury my face in her cleavage.

I do have one request that I great only the females. I had to feel a male coworkers nipples last night at work and it was not as much fun as you would think. Someone else can take care of the hairy, fat man boobs I'll handle the females boobs.

Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

post #366 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-21-15, 06:10 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Do I need a surfboard for this? I'm thinking I could use it as an excuse to wipe out and fall face first into some awesome cleavage.
Good plan!

Quote:
Oh, the look I got in suggesting the play mat.

"What's it made of?"

"Its more or less the same material as a mouse pad, that rubbery soft material with a printed terrain surface appearance."

"Oh, ok. Do we get a giant mouse to shove across this four by six foot mouse pad? Because, I want a table to play on, not a fucking office utility for secretaries!"

I started laughing at this point.
What if she was dressed as a secretary....?

Quote:
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #367 of 393 (permalink) Old 02-22-15, 01:21 PM

Iraqiel's Flag is: Australia

Secret weapon tables have been fun to do. I got four 4x4 tables and have 1 and almost a second complete, fantasy terrain being my focus right now.

Setting the resin today/tonight in the rivers. The rolling plains is pretty nice and makes a pleasant difference from the old school green grass carpet. However, the flatness of the board and square looking river detract a tiny little bit from it.

The Forgotten City set is awesome, I've done mine up to look like it could be lustrian or from some tomb kings type city, but it would be easy to make it look like elven ruins or some historical wargaming terrain. It could even be from the future with sufficient sci-fi ruins to adorn it.

Neither of these are sci-fi themed the way that I've done them, but I hope it sheds a little light on the quality of the tabletops.

Iraqiel

Check out my Imperial Guard Battle-Group-in-the-making as it slowly takes form! Located just here:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...my&army_id=705

And my collection of all things - particularly Grey Knights; Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129966
post #368 of 393 (permalink) Old 03-09-15, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Well, I have finally gotten around to putting together a parts list for the table and getting things together using a handy little book from Half Price Books that I found called Wargaming on a Budget. As I was leaving on Saturday morning to pick everything up I was told just to get a 6'x4' piece of plywood, she bought the realm of battle gameboard.
post #369 of 393 (permalink) Old 03-09-15, 01:26 PM
Spored to be Wild

Quote:
Well, I have finally gotten around to putting together a parts list for the table and getting things together using a handy little book from Half Price Books that I found called Wargaming on a Budget. As I was leaving on Saturday morning to pick everything up I was told just to get a 6'x4' piece of plywood, she bought the realm of battle gameboard.
Aww she is such a good woman. Buy the damn ply wood and get the game table together then.

We want pictures when it all said and done.

I still think you should go buy one of the big mouse pad printed game boards and ask her to dress as your naughty secretary to play a game. I mean if your good boyfriend you will anyway.

Red Orc

Last edited by morfangdakka; 03-09-15 at 01:29 PM.
post #370 of 393 (permalink) Old 03-09-15, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Aww she is such a good woman. Buy the damn ply wood and get the game table together then.

We want pictures when it all said and done.

I still think you should go buy one of the big mouse pad printed game boards and ask her to dress as your naughty secretary to play a game. I mean if your good boyfriend you will anyway.
Oh, the plywood was bought, the board is mounted to it and she bought some citadel scenery kit and has started some preliminary decorating.

We did buy a huge mouse pad for playing X-Wing and she likes it for that and setting her mouse on when she does work at home... the sexy lawyer outfit was already bought so it didn't take much to entice her into that.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode