I just do not know what to think abput this one. - Page 24 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #231 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
Good for you Melissa and you seem to be doing really well and at a nice steady pace. And you seem to be answering her questions correctly. I could see you two getting married in a year or so.
Say wha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
Hey you could have your wedding and a 40k tournament at the reception since you said it would be 10-12 months notice. Nothing says wedding ceremony like dice rolling and me yelling waaaagh as a toast to the happy couple.
I don't know, maybe a little further out than that. Right now we're thinking that getting to know each other on a longer term is best than jumping right into nuptials. If I were to guess, I'd say between 24-36 months.
I can just see having to explain the gaming to family at the reception, them again, it may not surprise them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Bag packed.
Flight pre-booked.


Let's do this!
And Tawa is already strapping on a rocket to fly here!
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #232 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 01:16 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
And Tawa is already strapping on a rocket to fly here!
I could be a StormBoy


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #233 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
I could be a StormBoy
Sweet, do it!
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #234 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 02:12 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Don't tempt me


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #235 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 03:05 PM
Senior Member
 
ntaw's Avatar
ntaw's Flag is: Canada
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 6,323
Reputation: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Now I know why my feet are wet
I...ah....I'll just go and get the mop then...

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
ntaw is offline  
post #236 of 393 (permalink) Old 12-31-14, 03:59 PM
Spored to be Wild
 
morfangdakka's Avatar
morfangdakka's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,376
Reputation: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Say wha....

If I were to guess, I'd say between 24-36 months.
I can just see having to explain the gaming to family at the reception, them again, it may not surprise them.

And Tawa is already strapping on a rocket to fly here!

(over the top gay man voice) Oh I can see it now 40K themed wedding followed by a reception of 40K games! Now the bride can dress up as a sister repentia and the groom can dress as an Arco-flagellant trust me she will want you to wear the mask for the wedding night. So hit the gym. Morfangdakka will be going a Plaguebearer of Nurgle because he is older than dirt and smells bad. Tawa wants to be a stormboy. Jace's sister can be a Daemonette of Slaanesh and Morfangdakka and tawa will try to dance with her all night long. Other Heresy members can come dressed as them please until they get out of hand and your lovely new bride sets all of them on fire while screaming burn the Heretics!

Oh a fun time for all will be had. I can see it now.


Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"


God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.

Last edited by morfangdakka; 12-31-14 at 04:02 PM.
morfangdakka is offline  
post #237 of 393 (permalink) Old 01-01-15, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
(over the top gay man voice) Oh I can see it now 40K themed wedding followed by a reception of 40K games! Now the bride can dress up as a sister repentia and the groom can dress as an Arco-flagellant trust me she will want you to wear the mask for the wedding night. So hit the gym. Morfangdakka will be going a Plaguebearer of Nurgle because he is older than dirt and smells bad. Tawa wants to be a stormboy. Jace's sister can be a Daemonette of Slaanesh and Morfangdakka and tawa will try to dance with her all night long. Other Heresy members can come dressed as them please until they get out of hand and your lovely new bride sets all of them on fire while screaming burn the Heretics!

Oh a fun time for all will be had. I can see it now.
Holy Dog Shit
When did you volunteer to be the wedding planner and how much is that setting me back?
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #238 of 393 (permalink) Old 01-01-15, 01:08 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
*snip*

Oh a fun time for all will be had. I can see it now.
That works!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #239 of 393 (permalink) Old 01-01-15, 07:44 PM
Spored to be Wild
 
morfangdakka's Avatar
morfangdakka's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,376
Reputation: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Holy Dog Shit
When did you volunteer to be the wedding planner and how much is that setting me back?
You didn't have to ask I knew you wanted me to take care of it for you. Price we can discuss price later but it could be determined on how much your sister dances with me. No seriously.


Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"


God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.
morfangdakka is offline  
post #240 of 393 (permalink) Old 01-01-15, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
You didn't have to ask I knew you wanted me to take care of it for you. Price we can discuss price later but it could be determined on how much your sister dances with me. No seriously.
I think arrangements for that can be made.
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome