I just do not know what to think abput this one. - Page 15 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
That's actually funny.
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #142 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 04:29 PM
Spored to be Wild
 
morfangdakka's Avatar
morfangdakka's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,376
Reputation: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Alright, already.




She is very pretty. Thank you for sharing.


Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"


God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.
morfangdakka is offline  
post #143 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 10:20 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Marks out of ten? I'd give her one


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #144 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-18-14, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Marks out of ten? I'd give her one
Wait... what?
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #145 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-18-14, 10:51 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Wait... what?
Think about it......


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #146 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-19-14, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Think about it......
Yeah, ok.

Anyway, this past weekend saw Melissa's first game of 40K with her Blood Ravens. To say the least, she loved it and the fact that other players who were there are wives of my friends, and friends of mine too. So, she now wants to expand into 1K and is considering, of all things, a Knight Titan after her 1K goal.
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #147 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-19-14, 01:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,685
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Yeah, ok.

Anyway, this past weekend saw Melissa's first game of 40K with her Blood Ravens. To say the least, she loved it and the fact that other players who were there are wives of my friends, and friends of mine too. So, she now wants to expand into 1K and is considering, of all things, a Knight Titan after her 1K goal.
Why not just get the knight titan to push her to the 1K goal? If she does decide to get the knight be sure to show her the how to paint vids. They make painting it quite simple.
Reaper45 is offline  
post #148 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-19-14, 09:32 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Yeah, ok.
Trust me, it's actually a positive comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Anyway, this past weekend saw Melissa's first game of 40K with her Blood Ravens. To say the least, she loved it and the fact that other players who were there are wives of my friends, and friends of mine too. So, she now wants to expand into 1K and is considering, of all things, a Knight Titan after her 1K goal.
Ace. Glad to hear she's taking to the hobby so well. Plus, new mates!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #149 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-19-14, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Why not just get the knight titan to push her to the 1K goal? If she does decide to get the knight be sure to show her the how to paint vids. They make painting it quite simple.
She's wanting to expand with two more tactical squads and either a Heavy (Tank) -OR- Fast (Bikes or Assault Squad)choice. She uses Ultramarine Tactics with her Blood Ravens because she like the versatility it offers mid game. From 1K to 1,500 she's considering the Knight Titan and Sternguard to lay down the hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Trust me, it's actually a positive comment
Oh, I realize that, it just didn't occur to me til later on, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Ace. Glad to hear she's taking to the hobby so well. Plus, new mates!
Absolutely! She had a great time, made friends, and was comfortable around everyone. Which is a far cry from where I was with someone this time last year.
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #150 of 393 (permalink) Old 11-19-14, 11:28 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Oh, I realize that, it just didn't occur to me til later on, sorry.
I should've thrown some orange paint on the text to be fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Absolutely! She had a great time, made friends, and was comfortable around everyone. Which is a far cry from where I was with someone this time last year.
Well, this gets better and better


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome