The ethics of selling plasti-crack - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-11-14, 02:33 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
AHAHAHAHA, LOL. Welcome to the world dude, even in beautiful Downtown Boston, Ma, USA we see this stuff.
Why is this funny? And why do you feel the need to compare everything mentioned in the OT boards to what's going on in the US? As said previously, it's not the centre of the world, despite what you seem to think.

We know all about the real world here in little old Ireland. We've been fighting a heroin epidemic in our inner cities for more than 30 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-11-14, 03:15 PM

Moriouce's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Drugs don't make you smarter.

Unless you're Bradley Cooper or Scarlett Johansson.

Speaker of truth as always! Haha!

Good to be green

Barks Dakka Ladz: W3-D2-L3
Altansar Eldar: W3-D0-L2

post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-11-14, 10:08 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
Original Post
Morally reprehensible? Yes, most certainly. They should have at the VERY LEAST suggested a cheaper product or, if they're being exceptionally decent people, suggest he save it for something important. Couldn't very well refuse to sell anything to him (at least I don't believe they could have), but suggested something less expensive? Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
Nailed it.

Welcome to capitalism indeed.
Oh horse shit; you can be a capitalist without being a raging cunt and capitalism's hardly cornered the market on those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
Why is this funny? And why do you feel the need to compare everything mentioned in the OT boards to what's going on in the US? As said previously, it's not the centre of the world, despite what you seem to think.

We know all about the real world here in little old Ireland. We've been fighting a heroin epidemic in our inner cities for more than 30 years.
Why do you let it bug you? Dude lives in America so he has a basis for a comparison using it.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-11-14, 11:34 PM

The Irish Commissar's Flag is: Ireland

I go this GW store quiet often and staff are very sound and are friendly. They are pushy when it comes to selling you stuff though. But I suppose it is there job and if this guy has money to be spending on stuff like this, why should they lose any sleep over it.

6th Edition. 7th Edition

Eldar. Eldar
W14-D1-L4. W2-D0-L0

Imperial guard
W3-D2-L1

Space marine's
W0-D0-L0
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-11-14, 11:56 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Why do you let it bug you? Dude lives in America so he has a basis for a comparison using it.
He doesn't compare experiences, he seems to think that because things happen in America on a massive scale, that if it happens in a smaller country it's no big deal. Look at his riveting contribution to the thread about the wildfires in Sweden thread.

OT, the guys in GW Dublin are cool enough. Yeah, they try and sell you shit, but that's their job. Personally when it comes to junkies I'd throwing them in the river that flows not ten yards from the shop. I find it very hard to find any sympathy for them. If someone manages to shake one down for a few quid, excellent. Think of it as a small bit of payback for all the handbag snatches and burglaries the shitebag has committed to support his habit in the past.

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 08-11-14 at 11:59 PM.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-12-14, 01:43 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
He doesn't compare experiences, he seems to think that because things happen in America on a massive scale, that if it happens in a smaller country it's no big deal. Look at his riveting contribution to the thread about the wildfires in Sweden thread.
Did, still don't see why it matters. Dude lives in America, where the wild fires are quite a bit larger and more numerous. Did it lack empathy? Yup. Still wouldn't let it get to me. Then again, I live in America, so whatever.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode