Russia is at it again. - Page 21 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 05:41 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snokvor View Post
Why oh why would they do that..?
Well, I'm not entirely sure why they would, considering they include several other sat images of suspected Russian troop movements and the piece really didn't change in direction.

Quote:
Did you see the images yourself? "Six probable 2S19 self propelled guns, in probable firing position, facing North towards Ukraine were observed at the time of image". The image is taken by a commercial satellite with no exact timestamp or the exact coordinates. Right...
Considering I went and looked for said images and posted links to them on two separate occasions, that seems like a fairly stupid question; yes, of course I saw them. All of the images we see have been mucked with, so it's entirely possible that the information could be on the originals. It's also possible that they aren't. Don't really know, just posting new info on the topic.

Quote:
"Russian self-propelled artillery inside Ukraine". Dated August 21. From a commercial satellite with no exact timestamp again. In the heat of the Ukrainian offense in the Eastern Ukraine. Right...
Again, the images given to us have been fucked with, so it's possible all of that info is in the originals. And, again, I don't know. That being said, I would find it odd for the Ukrainians to move artillery that close to the border and behind the rebel lines. Again, though, I don't know. Just posting new info.

Quote:
And this what NATO, yes, fucking NATO says is a proof of Russia invading Ukraine?
Do you expect the Chinese to jump down Putin's shorts and play pin the tail on the jackass?

On the whole, you seem horribly defensive and aggressive about this entire thing. At this point it would seem like it would take Putin coming up behind you, sticking his thumb up you ass and whispering in your ear that he's invading the Ukraine for you to accept that Russia might, perhaps, be doing something naughty. And, note, I'm not actually saying these images prove Russian involvement within Ukraine, something I never actually said in the first place, but that's the way you're coming off to me.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 05:59 AM

Snokvor's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Well, I'm not entirely sure why they would, considering they include several other sat images of suspected Russian troop movements and the piece really didn't change in direction.
First they include the images, then they delete the images. I don't know, but it looks like they were riding an anti-Russia wave but then their own analysts told them that the images are basically garbage so they decided to not to be directly associated with them.

Quote:
Considering I went and looked for said images and posted links to them on two separate occasions, that seems like a fairly stupid question; yes, of course I saw them.
Considering that it's your post where you relayed information to other readers I thinks it's fairly retarded that you didn't care that the images were fucked up to begin with when you posted this link. It sounds like you post garbage just for trolling.

Quote:
Do you expect the Chinese to jump down Putin's shorts and play pin the tail on the jackass?
Wow you have some vivid sexual fantasizes... Oppressed much?

Quote:
On the whole, you seem horribly defensive and aggressive about this entire thing. At this point it would seem like it would take Putin coming up behind you, sticking his thumb up you ass and whispering in your ear that he's invading the Ukraine for you to accept that Russia might, perhaps, be doing something naughty. And, note, I'm not actually saying these images prove Russian involvement within Ukraine, something I never actually said in the first place, but that's the way you're coming off to me.
You would've had more credibility posting this rant as your own and not a standard American propaganda stereotype if I haven't posted a couple of pages back that I would really like to see Putin hanging on a lamp post. I personally don't care about "not Russia". If the rebels win, so be it, they will make sure no oligarchs are ruling their land again. If they lose, the support of Putin in Russia will plummet and he will face an uprising which is what I personally want.
post #203 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 06:31 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
First they include the images, then they delete the images. I don't know, but it looks like they were riding an anti-Russia wave but then their own analysts told them that the images are basically garbage so they decided to not to be directly associated with them.

Could be. Wouldn't really care to argue either way.

Considering that it's your post where you relayed information to other readers I thinks it's fairly retarded that you didn't care that the images were fucked up to begin with when you posted this link. It sounds like you post garbage just for trolling.

I posted a link which included the images because it was a new update on the topic. I found it an interesting development either way, so I posted it. The images we were given were doctored to make it easier for us to understand NATO's argument. That's all to it, really. If someone sees them and jumps to conclusions than that's their problem, not mine. Also, for future reference, my trolling is usually more over the top.

Wow you have some vivid sexual fantasizes... Oppressed much?

Oppressed? Nah, I'm fairly open about my love for that sexy piece of man meat.

You would've had more credibility posting this rant as your own and not a standard American propaganda stereotype if I haven't posted a couple of pages back that I would really like to see Putin hanging on a lamp post. I personally don't care about "not Russia". If the rebels win, so be it, they will make sure no oligarchs are ruling their land again. If they lose, the support of Putin in Russia will plummet and he will face an uprising which is what I personally want.

My "rant" had nothing to do with your love or a lack thereof of my beautiful Russian Putsipoo. It did, however, have everything to do him being the president of the country which would mean that he would likely know if they were or were not invading the Ukraine. Also, for the record, I never meant to say you cared about the Ukraine or not. I meant you have been coming off as defensive against anything you see as potentially implicating Russia. Considering your stance, I can understand that. That being said, the topic of the discussion is about what's going on in the Ukraine and I thought it was fairly noteworthy that the NATO is saying that they have evidence of Russian involvement (may or may not be true) and they were using those images as evidence. My original post was not meant as an argument for either side, just about a new development on the topic. If you want to believe that I'm posted it with the intention of spreading anti-Russian sentiment, go right ahead.
Also, I apologize for not responding to each point individually with a quote.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 08-29-14 at 08:37 PM.
post #204 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 10:13 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Quote:
I really like the tone of the thread now, let's all stay civilized without baseless accusations.

Please do the same Snokvor.

The English article I posted was a basic summary of the Russian article I posted the day before. It could have had 500 editors, doesn't change what it was reporting.

As too all of that stuff that just happened between you and Gen in regards to sat photos. A good chunk of the world decided to call a emergency UN meetings over those photos so they do have a place in this discussion.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #205 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 11:17 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

here is another article about the sat Photos
http://www.businessinsider.com/nato-...e-2014-8/?op=1

dont know what to make of the situation myself but I trust the Russian leadership about as much as the leadership of any other country. not at all.
post #206 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 03:38 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

I'm not sure if these articles or issues have been discussed:

An article about the parents of Russian soldiers and the response of their government to inquiries about their children:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ine-war-asking

An article that purports 100 Russian soldiers died in a missile attack fired by the Ukrainian army, with many more wounded:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...40828?irpc=932

I'm really not interested in getting dragged into the arguing, so let me just say I don't pretend to be an expert on the situation. These are just two articles I think will contribute something to the discussion.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #207 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 05:10 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Yep I posted the original russia reports of those the other day. Then I posted a English report on one of them yesterday and it was dismissed as propaganda because it had more than one editor.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #208 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 05:37 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Ah, gotcha. I saw the comments but didn't read the links.

I suppose you must never take everything an article says as complete fact, but they can't all be lies...

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #209 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by scscofield View Post
Then I posted a English report
*cough cough* British *cough cough*
post #210 of 232 (permalink) Old 08-29-14, 09:25 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho libre View Post
*cough cough* British *cough cough*
Fuck you seperatist cunts. They had the right idea with William Wallace. #getoffmyland

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode