World Cup Talk - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-23-14, 09:26 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

USA 2 - 2 Ronaldo.

Squeaky bum time. As I hope Portugal go through, I actually kinda want Germany to win against America. Ghana will be a real test. And Moreilles, as cool as that fucker is, he could not hit a barn door with a banjo.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-23-14, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

game last night was way to predictable but it also made me realize how much i really hate Christiano Ronaldo. cr: "I don't like do defend" Oh really? Don't play the fucking game. The scoreline in that game was way too high on the US side (Dempsey got lucky but Jones had a really nice strike). And in no way shape or for am i surprised that they managed to equalize in the last 30 seconds. The US was just expecting the whistle that came way too late. And people here wonder why i dont support the US team.

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #73 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-24-14, 08:36 PM
Cruel Commissar

Beaviz81's Flag is: Norway

How to create Luis Suarez, I mean a monster.

My story about the commissars Zachary Carrus and Michelle Ionza and their life and crimes https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=123690
post #74 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-24-14, 08:59 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

post #75 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-24-14, 10:38 PM

elmir's Flag is: Belgium

I had an AMAZING time at fightclub.

I arrived a bit late, so I missed the introductions, but man... I had an awesome time at fightclub! 10/10 I would recommend fight club to anybody!
post #76 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 07:11 PM
Dazed and confused.

So, in today's news, Messi drives Argentina through, the Nigerians lose and still go through, and Luis Suarez is the victim of a European witch hunt...

In other news,

Quote:
A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the England Football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
post #77 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 07:19 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #78 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 07:44 PM

elmir's Flag is: Belgium

Do you seriously think... that with this history.... he got "shouldered in the teeth?"

Good one. In related news, I saw some bastard touching my girlfriend's hand with his knee! The bastard!

I had an AMAZING time at fightclub.

I arrived a bit late, so I missed the introductions, but man... I had an awesome time at fightclub! 10/10 I would recommend fight club to anybody!
post #79 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 07:55 PM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

Suarez moved his head into the shoulder with his mouth open not the other way round, it's pretty clear.
post #80 of 174 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 08:17 PM
Dazed and confused.

I'm Liverpool till I die, but there's no defending the little fucker this time.

The laughable part is the Comical Ali-style performance from his agent. According to him Suarez is a victim of a European (read British) witch hunt because he is a stone in some peoples shoes. Completely disregarding all the camera angles, and alleging the picture of the bite marks from Reuters was photoshopped.

If he'd just head butted him he'd have walked away scot free. As I type this another one of LFCs finest made a tit of himself as well. Sakho just elbowed an Ecuadorian in the mouth. Lovely.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode